• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Sorry Cef but when I see demons I just have to take them out. And you're right on the mark with the world Xehanort is on.
Uh I dunno how to say this but I accidentaly left my notebook at home so I can't update the filler today. *gets into begging postion and asks forgiveness*

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
@Cef: Eh?! How dost this stop thee from posting they epic story of glorious @$$ kicking? Oh...yeah.......*Major pheonix down drops*

Okay we're all good now right? At least South Light is occupied at the moment - attack Nef.....e...ro.........* Cef is running with South Light after all known bishies*..........D'oh.

@Coldman9: [Stadium sized]-> Awwwwwwwwww....!

It's okay Coldman, it happens. At least you didn't leave your immortal soul to the graphic design gods for slaughter. Take your time....I know I am >>;

.........................................................................................................
*Sa currently dead on the floor from work*

Nefero: Yay! We win again!

Coldman9

Okay everyone I'm proud to announce that my filler chapter is completely up so I ask you all to reread it and tell me what you think. I'm sorry about everything Cef and I truly want you to read it too.

By the way Lectori. Don't we make a good demon killing team. Now we just gotta take out Nefero
*Pulls sword out of Nefero and jumps back a distance to prepare for his attack.*

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Hot-a$$ Demon King: Ooooooh boy....

*takes out a pair of earphones*

*puts it on Cef's ears and plays loud RPG boss themes*

Cef: *blinks*

Oh, right...

*shoots Southy, who was preoccupied with a hot ANBU*

Southy: Owch! X_x

*sees Vera dead on the floor*

... Ah, CRUD!

*Casts Life* on Vera*

Vera: *is alive again*

Cef: Ehehehe... Here's some Wite-Out... You know what to do... >=}

Hot-a$$ Demon King: ... Sometimes, I don't know wether it's a good thing I help her out or not... (u~.~ )

*sees Nefero being mauled by Coldy and Lectori*

Hey, you two need help? I'm kinda bored anyway...

*brings out huge-a$$ sword*

Silent Avera

O_O.......Coldman and Lectori, and I'm being totally serious, but you guys almost figured out the way to kill away Nefero's lives that I never told to anyone! (He has nine lives though....remember....? >_< ) You have to stab, shoot, or blast him simultaneously to his head and heart - and those blows have to be killing blows, two simultaneous killing blows to the head and heart, that's the only way to take him down. (Or is there..?)

Anywho....those hits were not at the same time.....

Shonen Bat: How could they possibly shoot him at the same time in the first place? They're posting one after another! It's a trap! - BAM.

Anywho, if he's had a near death experience, he goes into a mode that like a Berserker Evangelion unit (think when Eva Unit 1 became self aware....Yeah) Like.....how he is now. And thus I will start running for my life, and i suggest anyone with 100 meters to do the same, he can't differentiate too well between friend or foe in this state - everything must be destroyed! D:<

O_O RUN!

SA: Oh yay! I'm alive again! *SPAKSJDSOKOSJIAJDIEJDNDSVSHDWJUNDADJFJF*.......Ow.......*Dies, again.* [Angel form]: Just leave me Cef and save yourself! Run! Everyone RUUUUNNNNN!!!! *Sees white out* This may be the only way! - SOMEONE! CATCH THIS BOTTLE WHICH I WILL BLOW INTO THE AIR WITH MY WINGS! My hands are currently transparent. By the way Eva, even though I am your avatar, is there some kind of message you're sending with you always dying? Does it have to do with what's in your name?

Talking to myself. My insanity is reaching it's peak.

Wow, we've taken this fight pretty far.....*Seritouge still sits in silence* Who's gonna end it? (Not me...at least not now, I think I just started it up again.....)
...................................................................................................................

Coldman, be careful with double posting, you can get in trouble for it, I know I've done it, but I've been lucky so far >_< I don't want you to get in trouble TT.TT

Anywho, I really enjoyed this filler, especially the way you caught Dendjue, you get a golden cookie for the line "Milkshake me."

>X3 I just love, love play! Ragiel being so cute defending Lorenia, I bet he was just waiting to get that moment - and the scene with Ven and Aqua, so much love, so much heart was in this filler, I love it to death. Family talk, a kiss scene, a lover defending his girl, you pulled out all the stops. Bravo, Coldman, really, really, good job.

:D!

The cat of praise comes out! =^.^=

And if you need anymore info from me, please don't hesitate to ask :3 Or remind me -_-

Last edited:

Coldman9

Awwww shucks SA.:eek:0:)
You're too nice. Yeah I managed to convey everything I wanted to in that chapter. When I wrote down Ragiels part I just thought of Inuyasha.

If I can pull myself away from Persona 4 I'll get started on the next chapter. So I'll play all night tonight and work tomorrow.

Coldman9

Thanx Lectori. Glad you liked it. Now to write down Xehanort's chapter.

By the way, don't you think we make a good team against Nefero? We're like . . . um . . . uhhhhhh . . . okay so no anime tag team is coming to mind but we do kick but. And by the way SA our attack on Nefero was simultanious so we just took his first life. Eight more to go.

"This is gonna be a long day." *Raises sword as Nefero charges again*

Silent Avera

Shonen Bat: There, see! It does count!

Nefero: Damn. Oh well, I still have seven more than you mortals! HA!

And you deserved that praise Coldman :D

Now if only I can get back to my stuff T3T *Yes we all know what's bugging me by now.* Sigh.

Cef

*keeps shooting Southy*

Hot-a$$ King: Dang, Cef! Stop already! Miss Eva still need her, y'know?!

Cef: Aww... *sulks*

*still ignoring Coldy*

Hot-a$$ King: And quit ignoring him, he's looking real put down...

Cef: Make me!

Hot-a$$ King: If you don't, I won't pose for your drawings anymore.

Cef: ...

Fine...

Just let me draw you again... TT^TT

Hot-a$$ King: Good.

*stabs Nefero with his sword on the head and in his heart with a knife*

7 more, guys!

Cef: Oh, and BTW... Maybe the Ban and Ginji tag-team from the Get Backers are a good example...

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE BIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!

*tries to kill the Lady*

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
We are an amazing team^^ *takes her katana and tries to stab Nefero again* *coughes* *only manages to make a tear in his clothes* I HATE having the flu! Although it's almost gone, I still have to cough all the time...

And if you say so, Cef, but I don't think I know that anime...

Silent Avera

Aww, feel better soon Lectori ^_^

NEXT CHAPPIE UPDATE:.....................................................Cross thy fingers for next week. I have the bones, but not the meat.

The Game.

Nefero: Oh you fail at life for even thinking of that last statement. BTW, I'm at 6 lives now, thanks Cef for that sneak attack. I'll wait Lectori. Oh, your next on my list D:<

South Light: Are we at an intermission now? Wait, what was I doing before...?

>>
<<

Cef

Hot-a$$ King: FYI, you were chasing after my men with Little Miss Psycho over here. *points at Cef*

Cef: But you're still the hottest bishie demon around^^*fangirls all over the demon king*

Southy: Hey! Give me a turn!

Cef: NAO! *plays tug-of-war with Southy using the demon king*

Hot-a$$ King: ... I should probably congratulate myself for wearing armor today...

Cef: Oh, shut it. *shoots Southy with a rifle* LET GO OF MY HOT DEMON KING, BE-YOTCH!

Southy: X_x

Nefero: 0.o

RAWR!!!!

Cef: OHSHI-

RUNAWAILIKEALITTLEGIRLEVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Hot-a$$ King: *uses Reflect* against Nefero*

*turns to Cef* Remind me never to let you whack another random bad guy who just happens to interrupt an author's monologue.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I'm all better!!! more or less... Still got a cold, I think.... Burt if I'm good enough to make a really difficult math test (I was kinda half dead when I was finally finished, and it wasn't even a really long one...), then I should be able to team up with Coldy again, right? Thanks for waiting Nefero *unsheaths katana again* but I'm ready to start again!!! *charges*

Silent Avera

Yay! Lectori's is better! :D DX A math test? Say it ain't so! T.T But you made it through :3

And Nefero is more stalking than waiting.....

Nefero: Yeah I'm right here, what? Whatcha gonna go wit' 'dat sword huh? *Evil glare*
.....................................................................................................

Okay!.....Next week, something will get posted. Emphasis on something. But my telepathic kitty says it will be a mini chap. Mini. I really mean it this time - it's gonna be short!

Shonen Bat: And with a recap of stuff done by your's truly. Let's straighten out some things in this bird's nest of a tale shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back