• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Hey everyone you won't believe the week I had. We got an ice storm here in Missouri and the power went off at my house. That means no electricity, no PS2, no heat, no water, and it's only by some grace of god I'm at a relatives house right now. On the upside with no PS2 I'm forced to stop playing Persona 4 and concentrate on writing out my chapter.

"Glad you're back in tip top shape Lectori. Now lets go kill Nefero!" *Raises sword and charges at Nefero*

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
O_O You're okay though right Coldman?! ToT Thank god you're safe - dude my prayers are with you, please stay safe.

Nefero: Wow, iced out and still trucking away, that is admirable. I think I'm going to enjoy this fight even more. *Nefero rears up and stomps the ground - Pillars of black ebony and red electricity spout up* Lemme give you a lift >:D

Lady: Get back to your graphic work SA -

SA: *HISS!!!*

Last edited:

Coldman9

Thanx SA, but now my power's back on. I did okay through the storm, although the power company took their sweet time getting the electricity back on. I'll try to resist Persona 4 for as long as I can but being a gamer who loves RPG's I can only resist for so long.

"Oh god. Please don't tell me you're one of those kind of villians Nefero. The one with the corny cliche lines." *Cuts through pillar and sends wave of energy at Nefero*

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Cef: *hisses at the Lady*

*wears clawed gloves*

*leaps at the Lady trying to claw her eyes out*

MRREEEEEOOOOOOOW! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hot-a$$ King: Wow, she sure is cat-like today... *brings out a minigun*

Hey, Colman! Guess what happens when you combine bullets with energy beams?

*sends a volley of bullets at Nefero*

*bullets merge with the energy and becomes extra-destructive*

Boo-ya.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
You still need my help, or do you prefer the demon-king?^^ Oh, and I'm glad your power is on again... I'd be bored out of my mind without electricity^^ I might even do math out of free will, and that is lethal^^ It seems you survived, though!

So, can I stab Nefero too, or should I sheath my katana, sit back and watch? I prefer the first, but the second is somewhat amusing as wel^^ Oh, and when did Coldy learn flash step?

Coldman9

I always knew flash step. But now that I know how to kill Nefero I'll use to get the jump on him.
Now come on Lectori, I prefer you to the demon king. But if you wanna sit this one out you could to protect SA from anything else out to kill her.

*Dodges a swipe of Nefero's claw and procedes to battle him.*

Silent Avera

Ah, glad you guys are having fun beating up Nefero :3 Just becareful of spam, I dunno if that's a problem here in the fanfic section, but stay consistant or, however that works out......Meep.

Nefero: If your story gets closed, I win!

SA: T^T But we are disscussing details in my story, as on beating the bad guys though role play, so quiet you. Yeah I know I played around too, (I think I started the play too) so I'm not really one to point that out. And I encouraged it as well. >_<

Nefero: Then be quiet.

SA: But we're having fun T.T...

Chappie Update:........Please don't kill me for what's going up........It's either going up today or tomorrow, and if I can't get it up in that time frame then........

Nefero: I win.

SA: Shut up!

Eva: Bottom line, if the moderator says our play is spam, than we have to stop. >_<

Coldman9

"Shut up Nefero." *Kicks Nefero in the mouth. Flash steps behind him and stabs him through the heart."
"Hurry up demon king!"

Oh and by the way everyone. I plan to put up my next chapter Monday of next week. I promise to finish it over the weekend, come rain or snow or even *gulp* Persona 4.

Last edited:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
This could be considered spam... It's still about your story, though. I don't know the exact rules, but I think it's okay as long as the posts are related to the story in some way.

I think I'm faster then the Demon king today^^ *Grins at Nefero* 'You shouldn't have bothered SA...!' *slashes Nefero's head in two* 'That should teach you!'

I'm really looking forward to your update, SA! And of course I want to read yours too, Coldman. Try not to get distracted^^

Silent Avera

Aww, Coldman have more faith in yourself. You can do it!

And no I don't have the chappie up yet.....

Here's a bit on what Nefero and the others can do when they fight in co-op, and this almost straight from a chappie...which will probably get re-written...anyway....>>; We are still having fun! But within story bounds! :x

"Nefero:.......I think I've let you all have your fun enough. Killing me? Do you really think you are killing me? If I recall, to kill someone is to have them dead at the end of your act, and yet, I am still alive. Mutilate me, burn me, bury me, I am still here - and you all think you can kill me?! I do not prize myself in having more lives than a mere mortal - but the fact that I can live long enough to see the great fall. So what if I am down to *counts* eight lives - what eight?! Eight you ask? You all think you have been killing me so easily, but that is not the case. You think you have been living you own life? Heh, life is but a dream."

*South Light comes out of her False Star form* -

South Light: Oh I just love illusions don't you?! None of you even noticed it! It is a scripted reality it is, with no one knowing any truth but what they want to see! So I happily gave you all the dream you so wished to have. Look - look at where you all truly are!

*The black pillars with red electricity are still up - and from them are burning barbed wire has everyone's limbs wrapped and bound.*

*South Light's eyes turn black against her pale complex*

South Light: Empty, empty, empty attempts - and you think you're a match for us?!

*Nefero roars, and heartless looking as ferocious bears with foaming mouths appears*

Nefero: Hello my Grizzlies! Papa has a snack for you!

*The Grizzlies snarl up to everyone's face, but they don't attack*

Nefero: Savor the moment my Grizzlies, this is a rare meal opportunity for you.

*The Grizzlies still snarl*

*The Lady stabs her hand into her gut and pulls out a buldging shinning orb*

The Lady: Birth is so much easier this way I think -

*she gives the orb a kiss and it begins to pulse, like a heart*

The Lady: Do you know what this is? It's an Opposite Heart - oh you don't recognize it as such? I think it is easier for me to protect my most precious hearts this way, within, just like how a real mother would! I'm going to extract from you all your hearts, and then I'll have you as my very own children! What do you think, Nefero, South Light, don't you think having them as siblings will be fun?

South Light: Oh much fun!

Nefero: Yes much!

The Lady: Nefero, you can do the honors of breaking them, and South Light, when you're done, give me thier hearts.

Nefero: Yes missus.

*South Light gets in a coy posistion*

South Light: Did I ever mention I eat human flesh? *She smiles and her teeth turn sharp* If I'm nice, I'll tear your being apart in the way to produce your own Untouchable!

SA:........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Shonen Bat: Don't scream at me, I'm Sora's helper. Later - I hope ya'll's funeral will be as pretty as the Anime Masters'!

Nefero: Hehe, I win -

*The Grizzlies snarl and open wide - *CHOMP*.

Cross your fingers for a Saturday update! >_< Or late tonight.....

Last edited:

Cef

King: STFU, a$$hole.*stabs Nefero repetedly on the head and chest area*

Cef: Sorry we're late, the party my school threw was just too awesome. *wobbles*

*tries to stab Nefero, instead falls down and stabs own foot*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

King: *sigh*

Silent Avera

Nefero: *grabs King by the throat* Ah, you missed her South Light.

South Light: My bad.

Nefero: Oh well - BTW Ceffie - look at where we have everyone else from SA's previous post - I'll give you a choice, run, or join us in becoming a Sibling for South Light and I >:3

Wow this is helping me work out some story issues - yay for roleplay therapy!

Silent Avera

>_< I turn my upper post invisible! Invisible I say!

See? I told ya, it's short T.T......I have broken the curse......

Okay, the reason why I said don’t hate me is because……I had to push Riku’s bit back – since this one character needed more screen time than I thought, so here it is…..I am so sleepy…..ZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZZZzzz Also if this seems a bit unpolished, sorry about that too, but, well need I say more >_<

This is a foreshadowing part at best, the quote is a strong one, probably stronger than the chappie part itself, but it’s there for a reason.

Disclaimer: GHOSTBUSTER’S REFERENCE FTW!!!

Disclaimer: What’s the difference between cursing and cussing?

Ch. 33-3 My Other Keeper: Reaper

“And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw. And behold, a white horse…. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him” – When The Man Comes Around, Johnny Cash

Betwixt and Between

Many, many times I have heard people say, “What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.” That is why when a Master dies, take notice of what kills them.

On a path Inbetwixt and Between, Enma gave a snort.

“Yes Enma, I feel it too,” said Reaper.

The Riders were on the move. The charging gait of their steeds, the strike of their hooves upon an unseen ground under the weight of their muscular bodies, sent dangerous ripples down the Betwixt Realms.

When death is a part of your job; it’s important for someone to keep a check on that population. But as the Reaper, that is not a part of my responsibility, I am but a shepherd over looking my flock when they go astray. Although I must say, for Keyblade Masters, these are not creatures that are that horrible phrase, ‘a dime a dozen’. Yahena has the ability to spur on more choices of Masters, but if the blade will not choose; it won’t – not until the right heart has come; not everyone is capable of wielding a blade.

Tides are backing themselves up.

The Masters are an endangered breed. As the Reaper I know this. The Lady believes it is impossible to kill every Master, but as far as she was able to come in her murders, she has almost all but wiped them out.

How could such a monstrosity have been produced to bring the foundation of the Masters to their knees? But, then again, being a Spirit’s Child, she would have the power to do so. Her Origins have been shaded from the common memory; such a masterful manipulation, I must say. As the Reaper, it is not my position to interfere with such matters – only those that concern my Design, and catching her runaway soul is what I have been trying to do since the day she was born. But restrictions always arose in one way or another. Those few that know the Lady’s truthful Origins refuse to spread its publication, for it is a matter believed that can lead to the cracking of this plain down its spine; and produce an Astral Shift. And why would I aid to that in the first palce?

Some say an Astral Shift is on the way regardless if that information gets out, and with the way things are heading, perhaps they are right. Everything is changing, and an Astral Shift is all about change after all, with the Lady the catalyst of that change, so I believe. The last Shift that happened, was said to have started the physical plain; will this be the one to end it?

Enma gave a low forlorn moan.

“Yes, they’re ignorant, but there is nothing we can do for them; they are lost. The Lady has gained control over the Riders, and the steeds have no choice but to follow suit of their Riders.”

Enma groaned, then called in her throat.

“You have nothing to fear Enma, we are one, as long as we stay true to being the Design Older Sister made, we will not be tempted by the Lady, and anyway, if we do run astray, let it be for the right reasons.” Lorenia was still asleep behind Reaper; he shifted her to keep her more centered.

Enma’s ears perked up.

“Ooh, I hear him too Enma, this Ghost across the plains, he stands out pretty well – hm, his intentions are on finding this dear girl–?”

“Call him here.”

Enma stopped, her shinning eyes growing wide – before Enma, out of two portals, stepped Sephiroth and Isetzue. Between the Reaper and the winged group, a soundless acknowledgment was made, somewhat –“You…..” the Reaper breathed “….You’re……But, there’s two, ch –?”

“Call that Ghost here,” said Sephiroth, “As I being the one that developed their Ghosts this far, call him here now.”

“Enma, call him,” said Reaper promptly. Enma bowed her head, and her eyes began to glow a sullen purple.

“But brother, I thought you said that magic you performed to let the old Master’s souls stay in this realm, does not bind them to anyone but of their own accord?” said Isetzue.

“I lied.”

“Brother!”

“Really Isetzue, they can go wherever they want, but I am summoning these two for their own safety at the moment. As you brought Riku here when the Riders invaded, I am Calling these two here since we both felt Nefero and South Light are on the move towards the Anime System; South Light can call Ghosts to her, you know that, and Nefero can sense entities; if they caught them as they are now, they’ll be able to finish what the Lady started with them.”

That changed Isetzue’s disposition. “I guess Dendjue’s safe then by hiding in Riku’s heart?”

“Yes, he’s safe. By the way, how long did you give Riku to lock* the world?”

“Um, three days.”

“When did you drop him off?”

Isetzue gave a little growl. “Ah…A while ago!”

Sephiroth sighed.

“Do you have any idea how Avera is going to feel about this?” said Isetzue crossing her arms.

“Avera is still sound asleep, you can feel him can’t you? He really pushed himself for that idiotic Key Brawl; and before when he took on the Riders after he finally gathered the nerve up to confront Sora and the other two on, Destiny Islands. If we didn’t show up at the last second, his heart would have exploded from stress. He won’t wake up for a long while. As long as he is in that slumber, he has nothing to worry about except his dreams.”

Isetzue gave a huff, “You’re so mean to him.”

“I’m keeping him alive, that’s the promise I made.”

Isetzue huffed.

The Ghost crossed a little way a way by Enma in a wrinkle of light; Ragiel stepped forward. His eyes searching, then fixated themselves upon Lorenia, asleep behind the Reaper….*Ghosts, don’t, sleep….* he managed to say, quickly going to her side – Enma testy about him getting close, and Ragiel grabbed Lorenia off. *Lorenia? Lorenia?*

Reaper was tempted to say something, but upon reading Ragiel’s ghost, he was another Master, perhaps the companion to this one….*Oh, I understand,* he thought in a brief empathetic note, *He was her lover, how sad…*

“So Ghosts don’t sleep,” said Sephiroth lightly, “What’s wrong with her Reaper?”

“She went to go visit this young boy she once knew, and as a favor for him, she absorbed from him the Dark Atone Dis” –

*NOOOOO!* screamed Ragiel – Enma’s head slightly snapped back from Ragiel’s sudden outburst, as did the Reaper’s – *No! NOOO! You’re lying! She can’t go through this again! NOT AGAIN!*

“Ra-Ragiel –” but Sephiroth motioned Isetzue do no further, and looking on at the crying wreck that was Ragiel, she simply let her head drop. The image, a dull reminder of the first time she saw, Avera…….. *Everyone around my brother always ends up crying….*

Ragiel stroked the side of Lorenia’s face, and though he was robbed of physical contact, there was still a transmission of warmth from the Ghostly beings; Lorenia all the while slept with no breath.

Ragiel choked, and held Lorenia as close as he could, their overlapping transparent selves almost forming a single opaque shape….*…..It’s bred into us isn’t it?,* said Ragiel unevenly, *Because, of what we are….We loved our home, our friends, we, would have done anything for it, even die. And when we did, we couldn’t leave its side….We loved everyone so much, even people of this system (*sniff*) that we’d never meet. We loved our home so much…..So much…..And we trusted…..Stupid, ignorant, caring, Masters!* Ragiel wiped his eyes, and looked at the strange tears on his hands, slightly glowing. Some had dripped off onto Lorenia’s face and hair making it looked as if faint stars had come to decorate her, *So, you called us back to this plain. I guess I should thank you, right? Lorenia would want to thank you too since she saw Little Spike right? It was him right? That kid who she was happy to let tag along with her, her little step-bro….* He wiped Lorenia clean, *What do you want with us? Seritouge, the Lady, you – what the hell do you want with us?!*

“Masters are in short supply these days,” said Sephiroth as if he was talking about a business transaction, “Even death, will not allow you to rest.”

Ragiel shook, as the expression on his face turned to one of utter defeat, and he held Lorenia close, as close as he possibly could. *(*sniff*) What do you want?* Ragiel asked almost breathlessly.

“What else would we ask you to do to by resorting to such tactics?” said Sephiroth. “As a Master, first and foremost, your duty is Protection regardless of what dangers or hindrances are against you.”

*(*Sniff*) being living impaired is kinda a big hindrance. The Key Brawl was a special circumstance – Masters are, are, called to it – everything just seemed to, fall in place…*

Of course it did.

“The Definition of Life, can be stretched in different contexts,” said Sephiroth, “As can Death. Are you done venting your frustration?”

Ragiel's breathing became under control, *Whatever you one-winged *****.*

Isetzue gave her brother a smirk.

Lorenia seemed to unconsciously nudge closer to Ragiel, this strength that held her, *I…I know this embrace…* her thoughts trailed.

Lorenia was so warm. Did, did he give off enough warmth, back to her? Ragiel’s emotions subsided , and his focus and grip firmed themselves up. *Love, I’m here. I’m here. We fought this thing once, we can do it again.*

Isetzue involuntarily gave a nod of support.

*So,* said Ragiel and asking for the final time, *……What do you want?*

Sephiroth took a step up to Ragiel and knelt down, his one large black wing subtly acting like a cover over Ragiel and his love that he held ever tightly, “My step brother is intent in bringing the Anime Masters out from the sidelines” –

“We’re going to try and revive you!” Isetzue piped and Ragiel’s eyes went wide –

*Re-revive? Buh-but* -

“You’re dead? Heh. ‘Death is but a door, time is but a window’,” said Sephiroth, “Also it doesn’t hurt to have friends in high places, (Enma looked back at Reaper "I think they mean us") including yours truly.”

“Oh don’t flatter yourself,” Isetzue spat.

*Nah, no, it's not that,* said Ragiel dumbfounded, *O-our bodies* -

“Are perfectly preserved, unfortunately though, by the Lady. It will be a bit difficult, but if you’re willing to trust your fate, one more time, to those who think they’re doing what’s best for you, then I ask you to trust my sister, my step brother, and I a little while longer.”

*Oh, well don’t worry about that, I trust you winged people,* said Ragiel simply, *I just think you’re a *****.*

Isetzue gave a little chuckle and whether Sephiroth showed signs of amusement or annoyance, he hid it quite well.

*Ragiel,* came Lorenia’s sleepy voice, *Watch your mouth.*

Enma stepped forward, and the Reaper let the tip of his Scythe tap the ground with a sure sharp sound, but it went unnoticed by the winged group and Ragiel who began apologizing profusely to Lorenia who had come around from her slumber. The Reaper sighed. “Well Enma, is this reason enough?”

Enma tossed her head and grunted back.

“Very well.”

So....yep, we too have ended up choosing a side. Inevitable, wasn’t it?

Enma's pale face nodded.

END CHAP PART

Hope y’all liked it, and good night!

Peace and Cloverfield!.........Milkshake me - XD

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Chapter!!! It really is shorter than usual, but I still love it!

*struggles against the barbed wire* 'That HURTS!' *tries to cut the barbed wire with the katana that was still in her hand* 'That's just my luck, can't reach it...' *Looks to the side* *Sees Coldman not to far away and grins* 'That should be possible^^' *frees Coldy's hands with her katana* 'Your turn now!'

Cef

King: *chokes* Gack-! Y-you're good... *struggles*

Cef: *wakes up*

*reads chappy*

Chappy... too... short... Cef want more...TT^TT

*sees Neffy strangling her partner*

Cef: HEY! GTFO His Hotness!!! *tries to save the demon king, but gets thrown back by a barrier, courtesy of Southy*

Neffy: Aww... Don't you want to be our little sister, Ceffie?

Southy: Yes, join us! It'll be fun, I promise!

Cef: *thinks for a moment*

Tempting, but no. I admit, it might be fun, and I really like you guys and our little misadventures with Mr. Hottie *points to the demon king* and company, but we have our obligations to our worlds to protect them at all costs, so I say... thanks but no thanks. But I might be willing to be your playmate for all eternity^^

*slices the barbed wire around the Lecty and Vera*

So... unless you guys are willing to let everyone go and leave them be for the time being, yes Southy, even the demon king... You can save the glomping and the hugging for our playtime...

Southy: Aww, phooey!

Cef: ... I won't even consider being your playmate or even your destruction buddy, much less your little sister.

Besides... I can probably take all you guys on, if not for the fact that I'd be taking the Anime System and a big chunk of the Disney System, down with us, just from my pure insanity.

King: Choking... not.. breathing... *gasp* M-medic!

X_x

Southy: o_O

Cef: *sigh*

*Casts FullLife* on the demon king*

So... Is it a done deal?

Coldman9

"Nefero, South Light, Lady. I'm charmed you want me to be your sibling" (Saying this sarcastically) "But I have to refuse. But I'll let you see a side of myself I show no one else"

*Power starts swirling around self and condenses on sword*

"You're not the only one who can go ape s**t crazy Nefero. And thanx for freeing me Lectori, I'll return the favor sometime"

*Summons Hollow mask and charges at Nefero* "Let's finish this! Just you and me Nefero!"

Great chapter SA. The Anime Master's return will be a happy event for a lot of people.

Coldman9

Sorry to double post guys but I just had to get that last post out of my system. As I promised the next part of my filler is going up today, though I don't know how long it will take to put up the whole thing. *Stupid school moving me from class to class*

Filler
Part 5: Awakening the Deep Darkness

On a far world towards the edge of the Anime System, a dark visitor awoke. He was lying on a mat on a wood floor i a room surrounded by paper doors. To his right was a wooden bucket of cool water with a cloth hanging on it's edge.

He heard a door open adn quickly closed his eyes. Two people walked in and came to stand beside him. he heard the cloth get dipped int he bucket and then rung out. he felt the cool damp cloth get dabbed on his forehead and across his neck.

"Wow this guy is old." said a young boy's voice "What did Kenshin say his name was?"

"Xehanort." answered a feminine voice that was so close he was sure she was the one who was dabbing him with the cloth.

"Well that's a mouthful."

"Yahiko if you're not gonna help then go!"

"Hey, you're the one who dragged me along to help!"

"Well now I've changed my mind. So leave!"

Xehanort heard the boy's footsteps as he left then the opening and closing of the door they had come in from. The girl stayed and continued dabbing Xehanort. She left thirty minutes later after making sure he was okay and having him drink some tea mixed with some bitter medicine.

He waited a few minutes before he opened his eyes again. He tried to sit up but quickly lost the strength to do it. It took him a few minutes to sit up and several more to stand. he discovered he was wearing a white robe.

"What is wrong with me?" Xehanort asked leaning against a wall, breathing hard.

After catching his breath he began heading outside. When he opened a door he was looking at a tranquil scene. The sun shined down on a pond lined with rocks and a tree growing beside it. Laundry was hanging on a line drying and there was a tall wall that he assumed went around the whole building. He walked along the deck that went around the building too. The more he walked though, the more his strenth returned.

He managed to get a corner then the door in front of him opened and he saw another man. He stood tall with big spikey brown hair, a red bandana on his forehead, hard brown eyes, a white open uwagi that showed his chest and white hakama. he stared at Xehanort surprised for a second before yelling out.

"Hey Kaoru! Our guest is up!" he yelled

"What do you mean 'He's up'?" asked the same female voice from before.

"I mean he's standing up and I'm looking at him!"

"Don't joke about that Sanosuke. I just checked up on him a while ago and he was still out co-" the girl stopped talking as she came into view behind Sanosuke and saw Xehanort.

He couldn't guess her age but she was young. She had amber eye's and long black hair tied back in a braid. She wore a tan uwagi, tied on with a white obi, and a pale hakama.

Xehanort's strength gave out and he fell down onto his knees. Kaoru quickly moved oveer to him and put her hand on his back and shoulder to help keep him steady. Xehanort felt a lot more of his strength come back.

"I'm fine." he said moving forward and standing up again "I just need to walk some more."

"Oh no you don't!" Kaoru said sternly "You're still weak."

"Let him go walking.' Sanosuke said "It could be good for him."

"Sanosuke." Kaoru said

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and help me get him back to his room!"

Sanosue walked over and put his arm around Xehanort's shoulders. He helped him stand up and turned him around. Sanosuke took him all the way back to his room and layed him down on the mat.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A dark portal opened up in a forest at night. Xehanort's apprentice stepped out and looked around. His suit was still ripped and his visor was still cracked. Suddenly there was a rumbling sound and he felt the ground tremble.

"Iron Reaper Soul Stealer!" someone yelled.

There was roar and the sound of something getting cut. The apprentice looked up in the air as the upper half of a demon came falling towards him. It hit the ground and knocked down a few trees as it slid across the ground and come to rest several feet from him.

"D . . .damn you . . . you half-demon." it said as it's red eyes faded.

The apprentice walked up to it and looked at it. There was a rustling sound from the direction the bottom part of the demon's torso was pointing. A young man with long white hair, yellow eye's, and hands like claws jumped out of the trees and landed close to the demons body.

"So what if I'm a half-demon." Inuyasha said "You're the one who's dead."

Inuyasha looked up from the dead body and sniffed the air. he looked around as he sniffed again, and again, and again. Something in the air smelled different. Like it didn't belong, almost . . . dark.

"What the hell?" he asked, not noticing that behind a tree the last wisps of a dark portal faded away.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright Yahiko. That was good, now let's go again." Kaoru said holding her practice sword.

A boy with black, short spiky hair, dark eyes, wearing a tanned uwagi, white obi, and dark hakama stood a distance away. he rushed at Kaoru and swung his practice sword at her. Kaoru blocked then pushed it back and placed a few good hits on Yahiko.

"Don't let your guard down, even when you move to attack. Get that Yahiko?" she asked

"Yeah yeah yeah." Yahiko grumbled going back into a stance.

Xehanort watched them train from the doorway. Once they began sparring again he left and headed for the entrance. When he got outside he looked to the right and saw a sign that read 'Kamiya Kasshin Ryu' the name of the dojo. Further down the road to his right was a city. Xehanort had discover he was on a world with no connection to the other's and without technology.

"It looks peaceful in the morning doesn't it?" Kenshin asked walking towards Xehanort.

"I suppose." Xehanort answered gruffly

"Are you going for a walk?"

"Yes."

"Be careful. There's been a group of bandits going around and if you don't have anything they want they hurt you."

"I can handle myself." Xehanort said walking away so Kenshin couldn't see his sadistic smile.

He walked down a dirt road away from the city. Kaoru told him it was Toyko hoping he would know where he was. As he walked on question kept popping into his head 'How did I end up here?'. He stopped and closed his eye's as he remembered Kingdom Hearts. He had it in his grasp, he still felt that sensation of limitless power . . . until Terra interrupted.

"Hey old man!" someone yelled, breaking Xehanort out of his trance.

Five men came out of the trees by the road and surrounded Xehanort. They were all dirty and wore brown uwagi, obi, and hakama. They also had cloth over their faces so he couldn't see their faces.

"Alright, now hand over everything you got." The same man from before said. All the men grabbed their aikachi at their waists.

"Do I look like I have anything?" Xehanort asked lifting up his arms to show he had nothing.

*Sigh*"Just some broke old man." and they all took their hands off their weapons.

"Actually. I do have something you can have, if you want it."

"Hell yeah! Hand it over!"

Xehanort smiled in a way that made the men who saw it back up a step and put their hands on their aikachi again. Xehanort suddenly spun around and summoned his keyblade. Quicker that any of the men could move he ran forward and cut one across the chest. He grabbed the dead mans aikachi and threw it into the heart of the man on the leaders right. Before ether of them began to fall to the ground he disappeared and reappeared in front of the leader. The other two thieves fell dead as well with slahses across their necks.

"Draw it." Xehanort said to the trembling leader "I dare you!"

The leader hesitated a second then drew his aikachi and moved to stab Xehanort. The blade stopped just as the point touched Xehanort's robe and the leader looked down to see Xehanort's keyblade sticking out through his chest.

"W-who are you?" he asked

Xehanort just smiled and pulled his keyblade from the leader's chest.

"What a mess." Xehanort sighed. He twisted his foot and the bodies disappeared into the ground as it reached up and seemed to swallow them. The area looked like nothing had happened and Xehanort continued with his walk.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Several Hours Later

Kenshin, Kaoru, Sanosuke, Yahiko, and Xehanort sat around a table eating dinner. They were all talking about what they had done and kept trying to bring Xehanort into the conversation.

"So." Yahiko said putting down his cup of tea "Xehanort "Where are you from?"

"Yahiko!" Kaoru said "Don't bother him with that. He may not even remember."

"Actually I don't mind." Xehanort said "I came from another world."

Everyone stopped eating and just stared at Xehanort. They were trying to decide wether he had taken a serious hit to the head or if he was just crazy. Xehanort noticed the stares but continued eating waiting for another question to come.

"Another world huh?" Yahiko asked not believing the old man "Do you have any proof?"

Xehanort just smiled, put down his bowl of rice, held out his hand, and summoned his keyblade. The instant it came to his hand everyone dropped what ever they had in their hands and scooted back several feet. The common expression on everyone's face was 'Holy Crap!!!' Xehanort just placed it down beside him and picked his rice bowl back up.

Yahiko was the first to snap of of the shock. He crawled closer to Xehanort and poked the keyblade.

"Yahiko don't touch it!" Kaoru yelled

"What is this thing?" Yahiko asked ignoring Kaoru's words and picking up the keyblade.

"It's called a keyblade." Xehanort explained "It's only bestowed upon those who are worthy of it and the power it offers."

"Wow." said Yahiko swing the keyblade around a few times.

Gradually everyone calmed down and moved back to the table, cleaning up what food they had spilled and in Kaoru's case she tried to dry the tea she had dropped. They continued with dinner asking Xehanort all sorts of questions about other worlds and about the keyblade, Yahiko could barely keep his eye's off Xehanort's the whole time.

"If you're from another world, why are you here?" Kenshin asked after dinner had been finished.

"I was in a battle. I don't remember exactly what happened but somehow I ended up here. There's always someone or a group of people from each world who know about everything so I'll have to find them to find out where I am." Xehanort answered. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to be outside for a little while." and he got up and left, leaving the others to talk among themselves.

Once he was outside he closed and the door was closed behind him he took on a look of utter disdain. These people were getting on his nerves. Their constant questions and senseless babbling. He looked to the stars and tried what he had been trying unsuccessfully for the past two days to do, call the darkness to himself. Whenever he tried he felt this barrier between him and the deep darkness. He had the power of his own heart but that only gave him so much, if he didn't find a way to connect to the darkness again he would be stuck on this world with these worthless people and their worthless lives.

Suddenly he felt a pulse. It was strong and he could tell where the pulse had come from. He looked behind him and heard Kenshin and his group still talking so he decided to leave. He quickly left through the front entrance and made his way to a large hill. There was no direct path to the top so he eventually had to leave the dirt road and go through the woods. He eventually came to a small clearing. There were fewer trees all around and there was a place where he could see the entire city of Tokyo and all the lights coming from it.

Suddenly he felt an immensely dark presence from behind and when he turned around Nefero and South Light were standing in the middle of the clearing, looking right at him.

"Pffft, you're the dark presence I felt?" Nefero said with look of disappointment and boredom "You're just some old guy, you'd probably die if I breathed on you."

"Ughh, I hate old people." South Light said raising her shoulders and shivering slightly.

"Old? You damned beast!" Xehanort said yelled summoning his keyblade and sending a Dark Firaga* and Dark Thundaga* spell at the two dark entities. He smiled maliciously as the spells hit but when the dust settled they were just standing there like a small breeze had just blown by.

South Light yawned and held out her hand. She closed it and made a fist. Xehanort felt a crushing force come at him from all sides and take hold of him. He was lifted into the air as South Light raised her hand slightly then she moved it to the right. Xehanort flew to his left and smashed through a tree, he was thrown to his right and broke through another tree. Without his dark powers he felt the full force of the trees like any old man. South Light brought her fist back in front of her and Xehanort returned to his original spot. She opened her hand and he flew back breaking though another tree and slamming against the one behind it.

South Light snapped her fingers and two glowing swords made out of pure magic appeared beside her. She waved her hand and they flew forward, stabbing Xehanort through both his shoulders and pinning him to the tree. Xehanort closed his eye's and gritted his teeth as the swords began to burn from the contact of pure magic against skin and slowly worked their way deeper into his shoulders.

"Worthless." was all Nefero said as he walked forward with South Light "You're only just less annoying than a flea. When I felt your presence in this system I thought 'Hey there's something we could call an ally.' But no. You're just another weakling."

Xehanort just hung his head in shame. These two had beaten him like he was nothing. They had barely had to use any power at all.

"But" Nefero said in a taunting manner "There is a way for you have the power we control."

Xehanort raised his head and looked at Nefero. The magic swords in his shoulder disappeared and he fell down to the base of the tree.

"Now for intoductions. I"m Nefero and this is South Light." Nefero said introducing them.

"Xehanort." was all Xehanort said.

"Well then Xehanort." Nefero said picking him up and turning him around so that they were looking at Tokyo "You see that city down there. The power we use doesn't just run through our hearts. It goes through our souls too. But for you to get our power, your soul needs to be as dark as night. So go down there and burn the city to the ground! Don't leave anyone alive!"

Xehanort looked at the city then at Nefero "My pleasure." he said an evil smile coming to his face. Xehanort disappeared through a dark portal. Nefero waited a few seconds and then there was an explosion down in Tokyo. There was another one all the way on the other side of town and then another and another.

"Ooooooo. Pretty." South Light said as they watched the fire spread "But he doesn't need to do this to gain our power."

"Oh, did I forget to say that?" Nefero said sinisterly.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenshin and Sanosuke ran through the burning streets desperately looking for any one surviving. Unfortunatly the streets were littered with dead bodies. Women, children, the elderly, no one had been spared.

"Kenshin! Sanosuke!" Kaoru yelled running towards them from another street, Yahiko close behind her "Did you find anyone?"

"No." Sanosuke said solomnly. Kenshin remained quiet, he had hoped he would never have to see things like this again.

"HELP! HELP ME!" someone yelled turning everyones attention to the street opposite of where Kaoru and Yahiko had come from. There was a man running at them, his clothes were torn and blood covered them. The moment he reached them he fell to the ground.

"Hold on." Kaoru said trying to help the man "Who, what, did all this?"

"We don't know." the man said quietly, trying to tell them before he passed on "The fires just started. It was too fast to see. It went through the streets, killing everyone." and with his last few words he closed his eye's and died.

"AHHHHHHH!" Yahiko yelled from the sound of a beam breaking and falling.

"Stay focused Yahiko!" Kenshin said "We're still alive."

"Then that means it's coming for us." Yahiko said, starting to panic.

"Indeed. I was saving you for last." said Xehanort walking our into their view, his keyblade dripping with blood.

"Xehanort? It was you?" Kaoru asked raising her practice sword at him.

"Yes. I'm impressed, you catch on quick for some ***** from a back water world!" Xehanort said, his expression changing to one of crazed anger.

"Why?"

"Because unlike you worthless sh**s I am not contented to stay on one world! I pursue power beyond your comprehention and nothing will stop me!" and he disappeared. Sanosuke suddely yelled in pain as slashes appeared all over his body and he fell to the ground, Kaoru and Kenshin quickly followed with the same injuries.Yahiko froze still as he watched them all fall.

"Poor little Yahiko." Xehanort said appearing behind Yahiko who was too scared to move "What are you gonna do now? Run? No no, I'm too fast. Fight me? But you'll end up just like your friends, on the ground dying. Beg for mercy? Hahaha, that would probably work, if I had any." Xehanort said taunting him.

Yahiko just stayed still to scared to move. He couldn't do anything, he couldn't do anything at all. He dropped his practice sword as Xehanort began to laugh manically. He was right, Yahiko was completely worthless.

"Oh don't worry Yahiko. I"m not gonna kill you. You're not worth the effort." said Xehanort walking by him. Yahiko just fell onto his knees, and empty look in his eyes.

Xehanort walked over to Sanosuke and held his keyblade out. He quickly stabbed Sanosuke through the heart and then moved over to Kaoru. He stabbed her too as she reached out for Kenshin. Finally he came to stand over him.

"Is there anything more painful that watching those you love . . . die? You made a mistake helping me that day Kenshin." Xehanort said preparing to place the killing blow.

CLAP* CLAP* CLAP* "Wonderful. Just wonderful. Now this is what I'm talking about, you definitely have a dark soul Xehanort." Nefero said walking up to the group "You have proved how much you want this power."

A pool of darkness opened up at Xehanorts feet. Dark wisps drifted up from it and wrapped themselves around him. A black aura began to emit from Xehanort as his clothes changed. He wore his outfit from before but his shirt wasn't open in the front anymore and in the Heartless symbol was a red eye.

"Okay now it's time for you to be properly introduced to this system" Nefero said opening a dark portal "and my Missus." and her stepped into the portal followed by Xehanort who gave one last disgusted look at Kenshin and Yahiko.

All was quiet in Tokyo except for the sound of the burning fire that had all the buildings. The two survivors just stayed still, letting everything that had happened sink in. Slowly Kenshin moved towards Yahiko. He crawled at first but then stood and walked to the still boy.

"Yahiko." Kenshin said causing some life to return to the boy's eyes "I'll teach you everything I know. We'll find him, then we'll make him pay for what he's done."

Yahiko looked up into Kenshins eye's. The once kind eye's had changed into deep pools of hate and rage. Hitokiri Batosai was reborn. Slowly Yahiko came to his senses and stood up too. His eye's had changed into the same as Kenshin's. They would train and find a way to leave their world. They would find Xehanort and kill him for his sins that. That was the unsaid promise both made that night. The night when Tokyo burned and not even a worlds tears could stop the burning.

OMG! Holy crap I have it all up. WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Hope you guys like it. Please tell me if there's anything you don't like about it. OH and thank you SA and Cef for you help in the writing of this chapter. You all don't know what I went through to put this up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back