• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ;O; I heard there's a hurricane Megi going to strike the Philippines *HUGGLES*

I pray you and your family will be alright ;~;
    That's what I told myself when KHA started and look what happened XD

You handle criticism better than I do XD but it depends on the crit, with art I usually cry, but writing I take it much better, it's weird o_O;;

Good thinking XD Take the fourth wall and smash it hard! >:D

*returns hugs* I have learned from the past ._. never trust the comp to store forever because everything breaks. :C as we both, as artists have come to find, grr.

Nefero: Don't read this Ashy, seriously, I don't think you know who Samara is, or Scissor Mouth Lady, and I don't think you want to find out.....

Ah the cosplay~ One day, I want to go as a Chucocobo! 83
    *HUGGLES* Life has been giving everyone a really good shoeing lately, you're not alone in this friend :3

>:D Ha! That's the spirit, keep the imagination boiling! ^0^

o_O....As long as ya'll don't break the universe while you're at it XD This Unholy Tinity of Badasses has me quite intrigued~ Who is it composed of? :D

I'm feeling that ache too friend in wanting to get the show on the road and kill off 38-5 once and for all! But anywho, how long are the first two books of Black Light? :3 *is looking forward to Malachi style screwing XD*

A big FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - indeed ._. but everything is backed up, the story is fine it's totally safe~

*Rubs hands evilly* Oh you have no idea my dear friend....It's time to introduce the Anime System's equivalent of the Disney System's Halloween Town :O
    Grawwwwr...braaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnsssss.......graawwwwwwwrrrrr.............need...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~p XD

Halloween chappie is getting written :D Ever. So. Slowly. At least I an still type on the desktop and school comps :3
    I was a sad panda as well ;-; Gin....

At least Butterflaizen is now up against Pimp Ichigo~ TALK TO DAH HAND AIZEN!!! And yes, I did count that hand action as a bitch slap XD

EDIT: My laptop is dead ;~; I was able to back everything up at least, but yeah....I am not a happy camper right now :C
    *Performs magic ju-ju to help get that writing funk back*.

Watcha coloring? :3 All the pretty colors =w= It can be a soothing thing no?

I'm on ep9~ The madness will continue~!

DUCKY! ;A;
    Anime: Princess Tutu.......I. Can't. Stop. Watching. It. X.X...Too....Cute....Beware friend......Beware......
    Whoops, youtube playing will result in a ban, eep ;A; so I'll stop doing that...Anywho, links are still okay I think...*waddles away*

Anywho, the new semester begins - this is ARRRRRT SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!! >:O
    Eva: *hugs back*

I wuv yu toooooooooooooooooooooooooo~! :D

Today was Friday the 13th O_O I blame that for my absence from the interwebs, today was weird as expected XD
    Yes! ;O; Get 'em Ashy! Get 'em good! (I'm gonna be okay, good medicine is working)

omgoodness I'm know - you never would think those tiny little scratches could hurt that much but they do! They're cut ninjas! ;O;

stupid cuts ;~;
    ;A; To the cold?! Why are we plagued by such health issues? ;~;

*hugs friends knuckles* Bad hives! Go away! >:O Get off her!

But guess what? When the redness went down a little more, it was revealed that those beauty people had actually tore two patches of my facial skin off.....I was pissed, one because it hurt, and two - they TORE SOME OF MY FACE OFF! Long story short, they're paying for me to go see the doctor :) Bad people....

*HUG* Okay, aside from getting thought our art courses together, we'll also get through our health conditions together too XD

No idea ;A; but I'll ask the skin doctor tomorrow, I know I'm allergic to the medicine Codine though, and I know my skin is sensitive, but damn, I was not prepared for that mess ;O;
    ;A; my friend, *sends many well wishes* Hopefully one day your back will get better *HUG* but damn that does suck :'C *rubs back*

I think I'll get a Kaoru pillow >X3

I can share even more with the health pain today :C I've been having a really sucky allergic reaction for like 7 hours from this "beauty" treatment my mom wanted me to try ;A;

My face has been burning like non-stop I want to cry but I can't 'cause if anything touches my face it burns even more ;O;

Happy thought, happy thoughts! DX
    ;~; Hey let's get cool anime pillows for our backs :D Hmmmm, what should I get....decisions, decisions...

What happened during those 2 months that hurt your back? :C
    XDDDDDD Pheonix Wright X Evangelion = insanity awesome sauce! XD

*ooooh* feeling under the weather again ;A; gat dangit now it's my back that's having a fit DX

The ending joke to this one is pretty funny too XD the zombeh~
    I think Riku's parent's were only implied that they "exist" he said "We may never see our parents again" in KH1 so I guess Nomura wanted them out of the way ;A;

;O; Lonely Riku! No - *cuddles*

Wha - oh - YAY! Make Riku happy >X3

XD Chillax Riku - be glad you're not the Riku in my story XD.... ;A;

The Training Arc~? Nya may I have a synopsis pwease? :D
    Ah, that's also what's holdin' me back with the next khafm chappie....I totally forgot to write the parents in :X *MAJOR FACEPALM* DX

I'd love to see how that goes down though, I mean anyone would be worried when thier kid dissapears during a OMDADAKDJSJDKJKGJHK storm ;A;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…