• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Twilight really that good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Hahaha, oh my god that's funny. I think the best damn line out of that whole thing was this:

So what about men that like Twilight?
If you're male and you like Twilight, you're gay. I don't mean that in the derogatory sense, I mean it in the "you want to put your testicles against another man's testicles while gripping handfuls of chesthair" kind of way.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
no twilight is gay IMO and harry potter is way better. I heard the first transformers movie was ok, but that the second one was just megan fox and explosions and like no plot developement at all.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought it was an ok movie. Although the acting could of been better I mean there were times when I wanted to strangle kristen she often looked like she was having a stroke trying to remember her lines. As for Cedric Digg-I mean Edward his were emotionless and boring. But everyone else was good.

Axel_FODF

My opinion..... 1st Twilight has some of the worst acting i have ever seen. The plot is horrendous. Aren't vampires supposed to be portrayed as demons and killers? and not sparkly little bitches who make out with humans i mean shit.... what is this world coming to. no one goes for the "story". they go for Robert Pattenson and Taylor Lautner. IMO you can make a movie with just the 2 of them walking around shirtless and still do as well as Twilight unfortunately did. You want vampires? Try Dracula or The Vampire Chronicles.. Those depict how vampires should be. Agree?

*~BlackCat~*

The books in my opinion were mediocre at best, but they had some decent qualities.

The movies are what I liked. Twilight was pretty gay (low budget)
But I thought New Moon had some kick ass moments.
But there's still a lot of better things out there.

So imo, Twilight is okay but to hyped.

i agree with this but i'm starting to get sick of all the hype i mean i have 2 friends who are total Twilight (mostly Edward) fangirls who can't shut up about him, it makes me go crazy :dizzy:

LionHeart14

^....what??

Robert Pattinson has said he's had, in numerous occasions, women of all shapes and sizes come up to him, cut themselves, and ask him to drink their blood. It's more than just a fad at this point.

Having an opinion is one thing. But being just plain stupid is another. You can like the books/movies just fine, but don't try to convince me it's good literature.

Pahaha, I'm not trying to convince you it's good literature. I'm not sure where you got that from because I'm pretty sure i said that I don't think it's good literature. No one's trying to convince you of anything at this point.
And those fans that do that are obviously not sane. But I wasn't talking about those people. Do those people need mental help? For sure. Every series' fans has a psychotic group, but it's just more noticeable with Twilight because they actually go public with it, scary as it is. It's definately not normal behavior, but people can be stupid like that. Obviously.

wushuman90

I liked twilight. It has that romantic shoujo manga/anime feel towards the storyline. But no, it's not all that great.

8shortfuse

one of my best friends is the biggest twilight fan you'll ever meet. So, I read the books too and liked them. I mean they weren't the best, I totally rather read Harry Potter anyway, but they were pretty good. The movies sucked. The second one was better hen the first, but still not good. Harry Potter pwns any day. as for transformers...I liked the first one, but I never saw the second one. I heard it wasn't as good. but anyway harry Potter is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back