• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could meet any one of the KH Characters which one would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
I think I'd drive nearly everyone to insanity ....
Aww this is so hard!!
I guess I'd say Roxas because:
1) He's awesome =P
2) I could find a way for him to introduce me to some others =)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...id say Xalidn. Ye he maybe an enemy but that guy was slick.

TwoAcross

If I had to pick just one, it would be Riku. Then I'd pick up my baseball bat and help him kick some Heartless posterior.

Dman2.0

riku, axel, roxas, sora, demyx, xaldin, diz, kairi, hayner, pence, ollete, seifer, cloud, squal, pooh, and more but i dont have time to post them all

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So hard. I love too many characters. Hard to decide. I guess Sora but here would be my reaction to meeting them all:
Sora: Get to know him and be a friend. I guess. :D Our personalities are alike.
Kairi: Nice. I say hi and be pretty friendly.
Namine: Same as Kairi but we would look at each others' drawing.
Roxas: I'd be totally shy of him as I was shy with the guys I like. XD Though I'd give a smile.
Axel and Demyx: Same as Roxas but I don't crush on them. I wouldn't know what to say to them. Except maybe Demyx.
Riku: Just say 'hey' and nothing much. He's too I don't know what's the word, for me. XD (if that makes sense)
Mickey, Goofy, and Donald: HI GUYS!!!!!! I would shake hands with each of them.

KeybladeWielder7

I would want to meet Kairi i think she is one of the hottest KH character i would definately date her and take her away from Sora it would be like love at first sight!
The guy i would want to meet would probably be Riku because hes really cool and reminds me of myself

KyoCatLove

mmmm Roxas, but later if we met again, he might have forgotten me LMAO...haha
hes so cute... :3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Larxene. I would get the whips and fu- ... I mean, yes, I would date her.

shadywinters

Awards
Just what the title says.

I'd want to meet Roxas. He rocks...:thumbup:

Plus, he just seems like a nice guy to hang around with. I would do Riku, but I'd probably be too shy to say anything to him...

I would say Sora, bcuz I pretend I'm Kairi, and if I meet him, I would b sooo, totally happpy! I had a dream that I was kairi, and me and Sora, and all of our friends, Riku, Tidus, Selphie, Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, etc... And we were at the edge of a cliff, following a trail that was scailing the sides. We were fighting heartless on the way.

ryoji1337

Well this is kind of cheating but..Sephiroth.

Seeing as all the FF characters are kind of newish in KH then their original FF games.

Would've said cloud but in Kh he's all emo and I'd prolly end up smackin him and goin "Stop it! Just...No!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back