• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could meet any one of the KH Characters which one would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Just what the title says.

I'd want to meet Roxas. He rocks...:thumbup:

Plus, he just seems like a nice guy to hang around with. I would do Riku, but I'd probably be too shy to say anything to him...

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Xigbar.
Wtf?
Whats up with my obsession with him today? >>;

srk99

I would meet Sora and all and help him out and prolly be really good friends but i would go with Kiari the most being that she is a girl and possiblity i would ahve my own adventure like SOoa for being close to her
and that way i would prolly get my own keyblade and stuff

H

Heartless_Shadow

Marluxia. He's my favorite Organization XIII member. If I had to pick anyone els it would be Riku...but of coarse, we're only talking about Kingdom Hearts Original characters...but if we where also talking about characters from other franchises (Final Fantasy, and Disney) then I would choose Squall without any thought...(for you less informed people, Squall is Leon...reason being, he changed his first name, to the first part of his last name, which is "Leonhart" because he was ashamed of himself that we wasn't able to stop the Heartless from taking over his world.) Squall is my favorite video game character ever. and Final Fantasy 8 is my favorite Final Fantasy game ever...Squall rocks.

fatkid101

well.. i would say roxas.. but would that mean im meeting jesse mccartney too? (not a fan)
so id probably meet marluxia cause hes gay x 3 and he looks kinda funny.. like.. pink hair.. and.. stuff
or zexion, obviously cause of is emo haircut
emos are hot

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SORA. MY LOVE. <3 I would cling to his arm and squeal my head off and get weird looks from him... if I were really hyper. Or I'd sorta hide the whole time and he would still think I was weird. :d I'd help him fight, too! Yuuuush.

That, or Xigbar. CRAZY GUYS WITH SURFER DUDE ACCENTS, LASERS, AND AN EYEPATCH ARE AWESOME. xD;

Aluminumticket

I dunno. Axel seems like an awesome dude, but he'd probably hate me.

Hayner, Pence, and Olette seem like they would be fun to hang out with, though.

I don't think any of the Kingdom Heart characters would actually hang out with me.

<_<;

houzukimaru

I'd want to meet Zexion o_o so I could poke him a bit and bother him with questions all day, seeing as he's so 'mysterious. He'd probably want to kill me though xD And Axel would be fun to hang out with ^^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It would be either Roxas, Sa'i'x or Axel. The nobodies rule, even if they want to destroy worlds, just to obtain their hearts, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back