• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Identity of Robed Figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speaking of all those robed figures in the throne room, which I'm assuming are the same ones that Braig summoned as well. It's a little late in the so-called "Xehanort saga" (which ends with KHIII) to introduce that many new villians all at once when KHIII is right around the corner. I also don't believe they are composed of people of any sort, because of the red-eyed creature we see in the robe. That red-eyed creature is probably a teaser of what's under the hoods of this group, which leads us to believe they aren't human.

So, if they aren't human, what are they? They are obviously MX's allies, otherwise they wouldn't be there. Braig is there, as he was always MX's ally as Braig or Xigbar, but as far as we know he is the only ally MX has at this point in time. But wait, MX has his Heartless and Nobody there as well, and under his command. Also, Yen Sid did say we will be seeing more than one Xehanort on this trip. What if it goes further than Xemnas and Ansem? What if, every time his heart was removed from his body, he created more and more versions of himself? This theory is hardly new, but hey, it explains all those extra bodies. And the one peek we did have at a face was a pair of red eyes. People here have been killing themselves to figure out what it is, with MX's connection to Vanitus being one of them. By all appearances it does look like Xehanort has taken Vanitus's half of Ven's heart inside himself, with them now sharing his body.

Now, Nomura has stated that it was because of Ventus's heart inside him that Sora was chosen for the Keyblade. So, if you possess someone else's heart inside of you, you have access to some, if not all, of their ablilities and talents (or if you prefer, Xion's relationship with Roxas). Then if Xehanort possesses Vanitus's heart, he could conceivably create a human-shaped Unversed, the only physical beings we know of with the telltale inhuman red eyes. And no, I'm not forgetting Aqua's battle with that thing-whos-moniker-I-forget in BBSFM. Yes, it's eyes were red, but only as a spirit. When it manifested, it's eyes were yellow like any good Heartless. And it's form wasn't anywhere close to a human. So while these robed figures are not human, their shape reveals a human origin, something a creature of pure darkness simply does not have. In conclusion, all those other robed "beings" are a mish-mash of Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Replicas(just throwing that in there for good measure), all of which are different versions of Xehanort.

billyzanesucks

And no, I'm not forgetting Aqua's battle with that thing-whos-moniker-I-forget in BBSFM. Yes, it's eyes were red, but only as a spirit. When it manifested, it's eyes were yellow like any good Heartless. And it's form wasn't anywhere close to a human.
Maybe it can manifest itself in different ways. Ansem SoD could possess a cloak.

Waves_Blade

Nomura has stated that it was because of Ventus's heart inside him that Sora was chosen for the Keyblade.

? I thought this wasn't the case and that Sora was "special" because he got the keyblade without a MoM, and that he received basically nothing from Ventus.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That red-eyed creature is probably a teaser of what's under the hoods of this group, which leads us to believe they aren't human.

I dunno. That's a pretty big assumption to jump to, if you ask me.

Also, Yen Sid did say we will be seeing more than one Xehanort on this trip.
No, he just said he may not be alone, which is open for interpretation.

By all appearances it does look like Xehanort has taken Vanitus's half of Ven's heart inside himself, with them now sharing his body.

Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't even know if that was the "real" Vanitas. It could have been YMX summoning a person of darkness out of nothing, for all we know.

Now, Nomura has stated that it was because of Ventus's heart inside him that Sora was chosen for the Keyblade.
I don't recall him ever saying that.

So, if you possess someone else's heart inside of you, you have access to some, if not all, of their ablilities and talents (or if you prefer, Xion's relationship with Roxas).
Or very, very little access. Depends on the situation.

Then if Xehanort possesses Vanitus's heart, he could conceivably create a human-shaped Unversed, the only physical beings we know of with the telltale inhuman red eyes.
Why would he be able to create a human-shaped Unversed? That makes no sense.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Then if Xehanort possesses Vanitus's heart, he could conceivably create a human-shaped Unversed, the only physical beings we know of with the telltale inhuman red eyes.
The Nightmares in DDD have red eyes.

We also have absolutely no idea what Ansem SoD or Xemnas or Master Xehanort (who shouldn't be anywhere, at all) are doing in the Realm of Sleep. And while Braig is the only fixed ally of Xehanort, the other apprentices may rejoin with him; they were willing to betray Ansem the Wise and follow Xehanort before any of this happened, after all.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
No. Sora did not receive his main Keyblade from Ventus. That Keyblade was earned on his own. Now, the second Keyblade he(and Roxas) uses when the kid dual wields... that's Ventus' influence.
What I don't understand is why Nomura told us that Sora's no special boy, but that he's able to get a Keyblade with no designation from a Keyblade Master and he's able to connect to others in an almost magical way.
Anyways, back to the topic at hand:
I assume that the hooded, red-eyed figure is in fact Vanitas himself without a form. As said in the novels, though second-tier canon, before he connected to Sora through Ventus, he was a faceless crimson-eyed creature. My assumption is that the Xehanorts have kidnapped(in a way) Sora and are going to use him as a host for Vanitas. It's like another MX - Terra fuse. But with Vanitas and Sora.
Now, I'm not sure how many of these robed figures there are in 'Where Nothing Gathers'(I'm not even sure if all the chairs were filled). But I know for sure from the trailer that they are(obviously):
1.)MX
2.)Xemnas
3.)Ansem SoD
4.)YMX
Now, the other chairs I'm guessing would be filled by:
1.)Some of the Nobodies' Somebodies. (Larxene, Marluxia, Saix's Somebodies)
2.)Vanitas
3.)Possibly some Disney villains. Though, that might be Maleficent's claim.
I do like your idea of Xehanort harboring Vanitas. It makes me kinda think that Sora and Xehanort are like two different 'beacons', or 'home bases'. Those lost and are aligned with darkness/evil drift towards Xehanort(like Vani). Those lost and are light/good follow Sora.

So many good points, so little time. Firstly, is it such a big leap to assume the red-eyed cloak dude is one one the MX's throne room lackeys? We know from the room red-eyes is standing in that he is standing in the fortress itself, with the throne room being pretty damn close. Not to mention it's a stone's throw to outside, where they were all summoned by Braig beforehand. The correlation between all three locations is a little too convenient for me.

Second, I'm not just guessing Vanitus is inside Xehanort. Or Young Xehanort, if you prefer. That whole "hearts other than your own" line, where Vanitus is shimmering darkly next to Young Xehanort one second, then gone the next. As if, Vanitus isn't really there. Vanitus is probably speaking through Young Xehanort to really punch home that "hearts other than your own" line (although in Vanitus's case, it's only a half heart. Or less. Who knows how much he has anymore).

Third, I do feel where you're coming from D.D.D. about red-eyes being Vanitus, but gotta disagree with you. If I'm right, Xehanort already has Vanitus inside him, so he ain't going anywhere. Also, time may be a little wonky in the dream world, but we have already seen Vanitus in his BBS form, so this is not a pre-Sora/Ven creature we have here. And, if red-eyes is somehow Vanitus, why hide his face? Judging by the events we see transpiring in TWTNW it's most likely the last dream world you'll visit. By the time we get to TWTNW (where you actually encounter red-eyes) Sora would have already had his scene with Vanitus, so we would already know about him. No need to conceal Vanitus's identity. Also lets not forget, the whole reason Nomura came up with the hoods in the first place way back when was the same reason he came up with the armor: to conceal the identity of someone he wasn't ready for us to know about. So red-eyes has gotta be someone whose identity we don't know.......yet. Oh, and the eyes. Somehow, I just cannot see Vanitus with those big-a** eyes :) That said, I do believe red-eyes is some kind of Unversed, although my only proof outside the red eyes is the existance of Vanitus.

Fourth, the identities of the unknown robed figures. I think I can safely say there are no Disney characters mixed in there. We already saw Mickey with a Org. robe on, and his physical attributes just showed right on through. Their body shape is too uniform, too normal-looking for Disney characters. Also, no former Organization Somebodies either. If any of them were there, again, no reason to conceal identities (Braig was there without his hood up. Case in point). Also, when Lea came to he was in the real world, not the dream world. MX would've had to go out of his way to bring any minions of his to the dream world (as attributed to Lea needing Yen Sid's help to enter himself), and considering what we've seen, Braig is the only truly evil one (as a Somebody OR a Nobody) that MX would've gone out of his way for like that. Well, maybe Marluxia or Larxene, but they already betrayed Xemnas, and MX would've known that.

As for why MX didn't return to the real world after his Somebody was re-constructed, that's easy. He was never "defeated" like the rest of them were. He released his heart himself, which let him keep his sense of self, not only as a Heartless and Nobody (and however many more of him there are), but in the dream world as well (or world of sleep, realm of darkness, etc., as the dream worlds are merely worlds still sleeping in the ROD). And as each of Xehanorts "copies" were defeated in the real world, he gathered them to his side in the dream world, not letting them simply re-fuse with him as one entity, but as many, each one of them keeping their individuality because, as a part of Xehanort, they ALL possess that power. As long as Xehanort retained his sense of self it's concievable that, as a being shrouded in darkness, he could remain in the dream world indefinately, biding his time until he can exact his revenge. And apparently, that time has come!

Nayru's Love

Awards
So many good points, so little time. Firstly, is it such a big leap to assume the red-eyed cloak dude is one one the MX's throne room lackeys? We know from the room red-eyes is standing in that he is standing in the fortress itself, with the throne room being pretty damn close. Not to mention it's a stone's throw to outside, where they were all summoned by Braig beforehand. The correlation between all three locations is a little too convenient for me.

Considering how a lot of important parts of the plot unfold in TWTNW anyways, yes, it's still a big leap.

Second, I'm not just guessing Vanitus is inside Xehanort. Or Young Xehanort, if you prefer. That whole "hearts other than your own" line, where Vanitus is shimmering darkly next to Young Xehanort one second, then gone the next. As if, Vanitus isn't really there. Vanitus is probably speaking through Young Xehanort to really punch home that "hearts other than your own" line (although in Vanitus's case, it's only a half heart. Or less. Who knows how much he has anymore).

Xehanort said "hearts." He wasn't referring to how Sora had multiple hearts within him because Sora only has one heart inside him. Xehanort was referring to how Sora was connected to multiple hearts. Therefore, the same argument can be applied to Xehanort; he probably doesn't have Vanitas' actual (half) heart within him.

As for why MX didn't return to the real world after his Somebody was re-constructed, that's easy. He was never "defeated" like the rest of them were. He released his heart himself, which let him keep his sense of self, not only as a Heartless and Nobody (and however many more of him there are), but in the dream world as well (or world of sleep, realm of darkness, etc., as the dream worlds are merely worlds still sleeping in the ROD). And as each of Xehanorts "copies" were defeated in the real world, he gathered them to his side in the dream world, not letting them simply re-fuse with him as one entity, but as many, each one of them keeping their individuality because, as a part of Xehanort, they ALL possess that power. As long as Xehanort retained his sense of self it's concievable that, as a being shrouded in darkness, he could remain in the dream world indefinately, biding his time until he can exact his revenge. And apparently, that time has come!

In theory, anyways.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
My take on the cloaked fellas sitting on the thrones are:

We can see 8 from the trailer but it might be more. I will go with what we know obviously.

Okay the first 4 are easy: MX, Xemnas, Ansem SOD, YMX,

The other 4 now?: Hmm, i'd say Red-eyed thing, Xigbar/Braig since he's there in the trailer as well and the other 2 now. I'd go with Vanitas(maybe?), Sora? AX?

Well that's my take for now.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Third, I do feel where you're coming from D.D.D. about red-eyes being Vanitus, but gotta disagree with you. If I'm right, Xehanort already has Vanitus inside him, so he ain't going anywhere. Also, time may be a little wonky in the dream world, but we have already seen Vanitus in his BBS form, so this is not a pre-Sora/Ven creature we have here. And, if red-eyes is somehow Vanitus, why hide his face?
If Xehanort can send harbor his own heart and send it Terra's way, why not harbor Vanitas' and then help him get a new body? Maybe Sora stuck sleeping in Where Nothing Gathers leads to Xehanort releasing Vanitas' dark heart, setting him loose, and then helping the boy take Sora's body for his own? I mean, he's already used to the looks.

Judging by the events we see transpiring in TWTNW it's most likely the last dream world you'll visit. By the time we get to TWTNW (where you actually encounter red-eyes) Sora would have already had his scene with Vanitus, so we would already know about him. No need to conceal Vanitus's identity. Also lets not forget, the whole reason Nomura came up with the hoods in the first place way back when was the same reason he came up with the armor: to conceal the identity of someone he wasn't ready for us to know about. So red-eyes has gotta be someone whose identity we don't know.......yet. Oh, and the eyes. Somehow, I just cannot see Vanitus with those big-a** eyes :) That said, I do believe red-eyes is some kind of Unversed, although my only proof outside the red eyes is the existance of Vanitus.
I don't know. They concealed Vanitas' identity for the whole entire three scenarios of Birth by Sleep, the end of Ven's being the only one who got to see what he looked like.
Why would Nomura conceal Vanitas' identity as the red-eyed creature? Shock value. They did it in BBS and they can do it again. Sure, we know what Vanitas looks like already, but I'm sure most people would be shocked to see Vanitas up and running again outside of being a vision that appears next to YMX in the trailer. I mean, here's this red eyed creature that's all mysterious and turns out to be someone who's meant to be dead, after receiving the power/body to go back into his original form.
And the black hooded get up doesn't always conceal someone we don't know. Think of Riku, Ansem the Wise at the end of Birth by Sleep while talking to Aqua, King Mickey, etc...
And the armor was not to conceal what TAV looked like. It was just that Nomura didn't know himself what he was gonna make TAV look like during the time of the "Gathering" secret ending. By the time KH2 Final Mix came out with Birth by Sleep's official teaser/secret ending, he had them gradually revealed throughout the video.

Fourth, the identities of the unknown robed figures. I think I can safely say there are no Disney characters mixed in there. We already saw Mickey with a Org. robe on, and his physical attributes just showed right on through. Their body shape is too uniform, too normal-looking for Disney characters. Also, no former Organization Somebodies either. If any of them were there, again, no reason to conceal identities (Braig was there without his hood up. Case in point). Also, when Lea came to he was in the real world, not the dream world. MX would've had to go out of his way to bring any minions of his to the dream world (as attributed to Lea needing Yen Sid's help to enter himself), and considering what we've seen, Braig is the only truly evil one (as a Somebody OR a Nobody) that MX would've gone out of his way for like that. Well, maybe Marluxia or Larxene, but they already betrayed Xemnas, and MX would've known that.
Well, I agree with you about the no Disney characters. And who's to say MX had to bring them there? They could've just woken up there after their Heartless and Nobody were destroyed. And Braig isn't truly evil. He's just a cowardly, selfish little man who just follows MX around for the power. Remember in BBS after Terra shot the guy in the eye? He got real pissed and tried to stand up for himself...until MX brought out the Keyblade and threatened. Cowardly, if you ask me.
And I doubt MX would refuse another few people he can just toss away. He doesn't seem too cautious about throwing lives away in order to obtain his goal. And if Marluxia/Larxene's Somebodies disobeyed... well, you get the picture.

No, Sora and Xehanort both didn't retain their sense of selves because they both willingly took out their own hearts. It was actually the strength of their hearts. Xehy maybe the darkest character of all, and Sora the lightest, but you can't disagree that at times, they've both had the strongest hearts in the series.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura says a lot of things. At first, he said that Sora getting the Keyblade is because he "touched Riku's light" [insertsexjokehere]

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Anyways, back to the topic at hand:
I assume that the hooded, red-eyed figure is in fact Vanitas himself without a form. As said in the novels, though second-tier canon, before he connected to Sora through Ventus, he was a faceless crimson-eyed creature. My assumption is that the Xehanorts have kidnapped(in a way) Sora and are going to use him as a host for Vanitas. It's like another MX - Terra fuse. But with Vanitas and Sora.

Ah nice find there! I haven't read the manga's so this helps make some possible sense of the Red Eyed unknown

Xehanort said "hearts." He wasn't referring to how Sora had multiple hearts within him because Sora only has one heart inside him. Xehanort was referring to how Sora was connected to multiple hearts. Therefore, the same argument can be applied to Xehanort; he probably doesn't have Vanitas' actual (half) heart within him.

Dude, that statement was wrong right from the start. Sora does not have one heart inside him, he has two: his own and Ventus's. And for most of KHI, he had three: his own, Ventus, and Kairi's! Granted, Kairi got hers back a long time ago, and during 358/2 Days Roxas had Ven's heart (even though he never realized it). But at the start of KHII, Sora and Roxas fused back together. So as far as we know, Sora still has Ven's heart inside him, albeit unknowingly. Taking that as fact, the whole scene takes on a whole different tone. YX knows Sora possesses "hearts other than his own" (although whether or not he knows it's Ven's heart is still up for debate), and YX appears to be trying to make Sora aware of that fact. And not just YX: the part where Xemnas is talking to the multiple Sora's in Tron world:

Xemnas: I see.....the memories and emotions you've had up until now.....can you really say they all originally came from you?

Oh yeah. Sora's still got Ven's heart, and for an as-yet-undetermined-reason the Xehanort's are definately trying to lead Sora to that conclusion. Interesting......

I don't know. They concealed Vanitas' identity for the whole entire three scenarios of Birth by Sleep, the end of Ven's being the only one who got to see what he looked like.
Why would Nomura conceal Vanitas' identity as the red-eyed creature? Shock value. They did it in BBS and they can do it again. Sure, we know what Vanitas looks like already, but I'm sure most people would be shocked to see Vanitas up and running again outside of being a vision that appears next to YMX in the trailer. I mean, here's this red eyed creature that's all mysterious and turns out to be someone who's meant to be dead, after receiving the power/body to go back into his original form.
And the black hooded get up doesn't always conceal someone we don't know. Think of Riku, Ansem the Wise at the end of Birth by Sleep while talking to Aqua, King Mickey, etc...
And the armor was not to conceal what TAV looked like. It was just that Nomura didn't know himself what he was gonna make TAV look like during the time of the "Gathering" secret ending. By the time KH2 Final Mix came out with Birth by Sleep's official teaser/secret ending, he had them gradually revealed throughout the video.

About the hoods and armor not concealing someone we know, perhaps I spoke imprecisely. When Nomura first created them, they were to hide certain faces in the "secret" endings for KHI & II. Faces he hadn't yet decided on is a better way of saying it. However, taking your examples into account, I believe my idea still stands. When Riku had the hood, we didn't know it was him at the time, only that he was Ansem SOD. Ansem the Wise in BBS; we were allowed to see under the hood right from the start, so no surprise there. As for Mickey, come on, don't pretend there was ever any doubt who was under that hood lol! I do see what you mean about people being shocked about Vanitus being up and about, but that doesn't change the fact that when red-eyes scene rolls around we would already have seen Vanitus. No shock, no surprise. Lastly, I have one card to play I didn't mention before. In Deep Dive, we see Roxas standing on the beach with part of his face visible. Most notably, that glowing yellow eye of his. This lends credence to the notion that if we have a human-seeming face to go with under one of those hoods, the shape of the eyes would have to follow the same rules. Red-eyes face is definately not human.

Well, I agree with you about the no Disney characters. And who's to say MX had to bring them there? They could've just woken up there after their Heartless and Nobody were destroyed. And Braig isn't truly evil. He's just a cowardly, selfish little man who just follows MX around for the power. Remember in BBS after Terra shot the guy in the eye? He got real pissed and tried to stand up for himself...until MX brought out the Keyblade and threatened. Cowardly, if you ask me.
And I doubt MX would refuse another few people he can just toss away. He doesn't seem too cautious about throwing lives away in order to obtain his goal. And if Marluxia/Larxene's Somebodies disobeyed... well, you get the picture.

Lea's awakening proved that when a Somebody gets their body and/or heart back, they awaken in the realm of light (the real world). Unless you're someone who released their heart on purpose (like Xehanort). The rules get a little blurred at that point (for a LOT of things). I smiled at that whole thing about Braig being a worm, and I agree. Even better, it helps illustrate my point. Braig doesn't have the guts to do something truly evil on his own. Not to mention he's already proven his loyalty to Xehanort and/or Xemnas beyond question. Xehanort would have to be stupid to let such a perfect flunky like Braig just go away (as long as he can still use Braig of course). The others only joined Xemnas to get their hearts back. Once they did, unlike Braig, they've got no reason to follow Xehanort's orders.

No, Sora and Xehanort both didn't retain their sense of selves because they both willingly took out their own hearts. It was actually the strength of their hearts. Xehy maybe the darkest character of all, and Sora the lightest, but you can't disagree that at times, they've both had the strongest hearts in the series.

Um, go play KHII. Read the Secret Ansem Reports. Specifically, this exerpt from #10:

When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and
the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?

Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

It may have been phrased as a question, but it sounds pretty conclusive to me.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Dude, that statement was wrong right from the start. Sora does not have one heart inside him, he has two: his own and Ventus's. And for most of KHI, he had three: his own, Ventus, and Kairi's! Granted, Kairi got hers back a long time ago, and during 358/2 Days Roxas had Ven's heart (even though he never realized it). But at the start of KHII, Sora and Roxas fused back together. So as far as we know, Sora still has Ven's heart inside him, albeit unknowingly. Taking that as fact, the whole scene takes on a whole different tone. YX knows Sora possesses "hearts other than his own" (although whether or not he knows it's Ven's heart is still up for debate), and YX appears to be trying to make Sora aware of that fact. And not just YX: the part where Xemnas is talking to the multiple Sora's in Tron world:

Xemnas: I see.....the memories and emotions you've had up until now.....can you really say they all originally came from you?

Oh yeah. Sora's still got Ven's heart, and for an as-yet-undetermined-reason the Xehanort's are definately trying to lead Sora to that conclusion. Interesting......

...Technicalities.
>____________>

Don't take me for an idiot; I know Ven's heart is in Sora. That was the heart I was referring to. However, my point still stands; YMX was still talking about multiple hearts other than Sora's.

Um, go play KHII. Read the Secret Ansem Reports. Specifically, this exerpt from #10:

When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and
the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?

Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

It may have been phrased as a question, but it sounds pretty conclusive to me.
AtW isn't the best source, especially considering how he wasn't even aware how XH was a special Heartless.

Don't take me for an idiot; I know Ven's heart is in Sora. That was the heart I was referring to. However, my point still stands; YMX was still talking about multiple hearts other than Sora's.

Young Master Xehanort: Aren't there hearts confined within you too?

I don't know if the Japanese--English translation will change this sentence much, but YMX talking about hearts "confined" within himself and Sora.........I just can't see it meaning mere "connections" with other hearts, rather than hearts they possess inside themselves. The sentence structure might change later (believe me, I played KHII in Japanese & English, so I know some things change), but with an important scene like this, I see the meaning staying the same. Confined sounds pretty conclusive, not to mention Vanitus. If they were really talking about "connections", would YMX be able to just magically make Vanitus appear out of nowhere like that without using a dark portal, based on just a "connection?" Shimmering darkly too, as he has no real body anymore. If I'm wrong correct me, but I don't remember any KH character having that power. Also, in the second we behold YMX and Vanitus together we are looking through Sora's own perspective. It's entirely possible Vanitus was never really present for the naked eye to see. Sora could've simply been "sensing" Vanitus's prescence inside Xehanort (like in KHII, when Sora closed his eyes to behold Riku, not Ansem SOD).

AtW isn't the best source, especially considering how he wasn't even aware how XH was a special Heartless.

Granted, at the time it would've been an ambiguous question, but now we've played BBS. Looking at everything that's happened, Xehanort (or Terranort as he was at the time) and Sora are the only ones to have released their own hearts on purpose, and they are the only ones to retain control over their individuality afterwards. Via process of elimination, the question has literally been answered.

MASTER260

Awards
Saix's Somebody.
You know, I'm not so sure about all these claims that Isa is gonaa be on Xehanort's side. Remember, the only reason Saix was, "evil," wasn't so much that he was evil, it's just that he wasn't fooling himself & fully accepted that his emotions were now gone. Thus, he acted emotionless, & didn't really care about what he did no matter how inhumane it was. All that's gone if he reverts back to being Isa. He'd probably act more like he was in BBS, which definitely wasn't evil...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ansem the Diz is a tool. It's the reason he's trapped in the Rod with Aqua. Currently, only 2 old guys know wtkupo they're talking about; Yen Sid and Master Xehanort. The latter of which is trapped in the RoS.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
You know, I'm not so sure about all these claims that Isa is gonaa be on Xehanort's side. Remember, the only reason Saix was, "evil," wasn't so much that he was evil, it's just that he wasn't fooling himself & fully accepted that his emotions were now gone. Thus, he acted emotionless, & didn't really care about what he did no matter how inhumane it was. All that's gone if he reverts back to being Isa. He'd probably act more like he was in BBS, which definitely wasn't evil...
But you're forgetting his connection to Xehanort due to his yellow yes and the fact he got that scar. He's obviously changed between BbS and Days, so he could just come back, not because he wants to be with Xehanort, but for his own agenda. Also, he literally knew how to toy with a heart to te point that he was obsessed with their qualities. I mean, sure, every member wanted to be whole again, but he was just so much fixated on it that I think its more of a lust for power rather than to have emotions again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Does anyone think eraqus is one of those cloaked figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back