• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How often do you replay them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
so I'm a sucker for nostalgia. at the beginning of last year, my friend and I replayed FFX at school together and I just started another new game in FFX this year with a different friend because we were both so in love with the games. in talking with the second friend, I found he never played any of the KH games, which prompted my jaw to drop. as such, I told him I would bring him back my copy and we would play through it (for me, it would be about the 50th time). since I went home this weekend for a few days (thanks, Presidents), I figured I'd start a new game in KH because I loved it so much.

so I ask you, how many times have you found yourself putting in the classics and starting a new game for nostalgia's sake, or just because you want to replay them (faster, stronger, etc)?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've played my kh1 so many times thats its honestly impossible to remember the number.
I go months without ever touching my "classics" but every now and then i'll get the urge to replay an old game and spend weeks doing so.

Benjizzz

I have played bbs, Kh1, Kh2,3D, and Com on GBA. I have played Kh1 round about 3 times and 3D one and a half( didnt get to finish the second time)And com on Gba never got to finish it just got bored. KH2 my i gosh just like anagram said i cannot even remenber the number of times i have played it its incrdible! Bbs i have played through all three character story at least 5 times.Im currently tryingto find a way to play Kh1 again my old disc is broken.

Dream Eaters

Well, I've played Kh2 many, many, many times and yes, it was most enjoyable indeed, I can't seem to stop playing though, maybe because Kh games are just that AWESOME!!!! oh yeah! it's true.

SeekerofLight

I'd say abou 3-4 times a piece for a good majority of them. Only one I haven't finished more than twice was recoded. Did a full play through of all of them just before DDD came out though.

Endless Strategy

I've played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 twice each. I haven't replayed Days because Days is terrible on replay; it's essentially the Holo-missions without all of your acquired skills. I played Chain of Memories twice, then Re: Chain of Memories once. I haven't played Coded or DDD, and my overconfidence lead me to attempt level one playthroughs of Birth By Sleep, leaving me stuck at the final bosses with little hope for completion.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Throughout the years that I've owned the games, I've replayed KH1 and KH2 a few times while 0 for BBS. At this point I hardly have enough time to replay games due to my backlog, and school; but when I do, the KH games are very far down my list.

During the past 4 years I haven't replayed any of the games unless you count the one time I only played on Destiny Islands in KH1 before stopping.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
As of right now, I'm replaying everything so I can be more ready for KH1.5 HD Re:Mix. It's interesting to see some stuff that has been connected while replaying; it makes you think, " ahh, there's the moment where this happens and so on."..

Anyone feel like that?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Played Kingdom Hearts 2 about 4 times, played Kingdom Hearts about 17 times or something, haven't gone back to much else.

Master Kamui

i love replaying KH games..and i always have to replay all of them in a row..so after replaying KH 1 , i replay re: chain of memories and so on..
i haven't played coded or Dream drop distance yet..but that's because i wanted to replay the others before getting to them..and only recently have had the time to do it lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have been really busy for a while so I haven't had the chance to fully replay some of them but this is my current track record.

Kingdom Hearts 1 - 3
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - 1
Kingdom Hearts 2 - 2
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 2
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - 3
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - 2
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 1
Kingdom Hearts DDD - 1 (so far, still have to play Critical which will make it 2)
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - 1
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - 0.5 (I'm only half way through it, gotta get back to it soon)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I recently haven't really replayed them as much as I wanted to, I'm kind of waiting for KH1.5 to come out.

Kingdom Hearts - about 7
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 - 3
Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 days - 2.5 (Started a play through before BBS but never finished it)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - 3
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - 1
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - 1 (I'm planning on replaying it once I got all the dream eaters and beat Julius)

axel95

Awards
I'm almost always playing some Kingdom Hearts game. I'm on KH1 right now. But I haven't touched that for like 3 months. :/ I will probably start playing it again today. THANK YOU PRESIDENTS!!!

wii.red24

I've been going back and replaying the Final Mix titles recently I completed Kingdom Hearts 1 FM now i'm going back and replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 FM although its patched so the text is in english which is awesome XD I love replaying the Kingdom Hearts games it gives me something to do in my downtime.

BagelBreath

Awards
Played both KH1 and KH2 about 3 times each. Made it pretty far in KH2 FM, but then I got sidetracked by other games and stopped playing. Don't plan on finishing that file, I'll wait until KH 1.5. Plan on replaying DDD and BBS after 1.5.
I haven't replayed any of the other games (or any other game I've ever owned ;x). I really want to re-play FFX, but I'm going to wait until the HD remaster, however long it takes.

Wayward Wind

It depends on how much I like them, I've replayed BBS about 4 times and 2 twice I think? Although I haven't finished it yet because of the stupid Demyx battle -.-

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I replayed KH too much that I scratched it completely that the beginning video freezes before Dive. I had to get two discs... xD

I've been playing to make a LP, but I haven't finished it yet, I'm at Wonderland right now, but soon more videos.

Same with FFX, I play that too much... I got to make LP of it to shake off the replay bug. xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have replayed KH1 around two times and KH2 around three. I have not replayed the other games really. Mostly because I do not have time, so I just focus on completing everything 100%. I re-watch scenes when I get the urge to watch them. Theater mode is very helpful for that.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When I played through KH1 and KH2 last year it was the first time I had played through on my own, and before that I had shared playthroughs with my siblings. I've never replayed BBS, Days, or COM, but I want to go through DDD again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back