• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I remember you mentioning RPguild a while back. Am I right to assume you're apart of that community?
    I'm thinking of doing a Bleach Rp, but I'm not coming up with any ideas. You up for a collaboration?
    Well, I had to up the anty since you did use a gigantic cero for me. Had to go all-out. And yes, I hope we do. You're pretty good, more than you realize(or not, idk lol)
    Gotta say, that was one of the few battles I've ever finished to the end. A good match my dear friend, a good match indeed. ^^
    Okay, so was hoping you could clear up something for me.

I got how Roland countered Jaakuna's attack, but exactly did roland do for his attack. It kind of puzzled me. :<
    To answer your first statement, that would work wonderfully, but he's not a fullbringer. He's just a gifted human. As for the damage he took, I edited it in.
    Well you know that Jaakuna has two daggers, and at the end of each of them, a string of jaakuna's spirit energy is connecting them. So, in the matter he "whipped" them, think of it kinda like how Ikkaku's bankai charged up, well in a similar fashion, at least.
    Hey, would you be interested in taking a look at a Canon RP that Ordeith made? It's based off of a really good book series and I think you might like it~
    Hey! I've been reading through Chapter 2 of Eclipse and I just wanted to tell you that I like your character, Galom~ :3 I hope that my character meets him at some point~
    Stuff went on between an rp and this one which isn't directly stated within his biography. I know the other makes some sort of mention. Supposed to be explained within another rp but, that died before it could be. I haven't touched his biography in awhile though i did add stuff for this rp.
    W
    cheap jerseys from china
    blackhawks jerseys
    miami heat jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys
    One who's tougher to please I see. Try that out for size among. If that;s not light and dark I dunno what is...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…