• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I feel that Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III are direct companion pieces woth each other. So with that being said, I believe we'll have 13 total worlds. 9 Disney worlds and 4 original worlds (not counting cutscene only worlds).

the red monster

Awards
after tgs i'm not really sure, they didn't reveal any new ones which to me says only one left and saved for jump festa.
(i'm talking about disney worlds)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
after tgs i'm not really sure, they didn't reveal any new ones which to me says only one left and saved for jump festa.
i tihnk paris game is posible the intro for 0.2 was there before so it possible plus that leave nomber a break form news and hit us hard in decmber

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I feel that Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III are direct companion pieces woth each other. So with that being said, I believe we'll have 13 total worlds. 9 Disney worlds and 4 original worlds (not counting cutscene only worlds).
I dunno about Kh3 having ONLY 9 Disney worlds when Nomura previously said in an interview that the number of Disney worlds is less than KH2 (11 worlds).

the red monster

Awards
Well there is still Paris Game Week next month. Plus they could still reveal worlds in Famitsu

they won't reveal a world at a magazine, paris game week is a fair chance for not holding hope for that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
they won't reveal a world at a magazine, paris game week is a fair chance for not holding hope for that.

Then we at just going to have to wait and see. The next world announcement will come when it comes, lol

Personally I think there is a good chance for Famitsu.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I dunno about Kh3 having ONLY 9 Disney worlds when Nomura previously said in an interview that the number of Disney worlds is less than KH2 (11 worlds).

9 is less than 11... And no, Nomura’s comment doesn’t mean there are more worlds than KH1.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
And no, Nomura’s comment doesn’t mean there are more worlds than KH1.
Did I say that KH3 has more worlds than the first game? No. I'd be surprised if it's ONLY 9 Disney worlds as a nod the first game when it also had 9 Disney worlds but frankly, I would just prefer to speculate until all of the worlds are officially announced instead of jumping into conclusions.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Did I say that KH3 has more worlds than the first game? No. I'd be surprised if it's ONLY 9 Disney worlds as a nod the first game when it also had 9 Disney worlds but frankly, I would just prefer to speculate until all of the worlds are officially announced instead of jumping into conclusions.

Many interpret Nomura’s mention of KH2 meaning that it will be more than KH1. I was preemptively shutting that logic down, regardless of whether that is the logic you specifically used. The logic you did use, that it wouldn’t be 9 because he said there’s less than 11, doesn’t make sense at all to refute Alpha Baymax’s claim of there only being 9 Disney worlds since 9 is less than 11.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Nomura would have definitely made a point when either Pirates was announced or BH6 was shown off to say that all Disney worlds had been announced.

We've definitely got another princess movie in the pipeline, along with an announcement exciting enough to be the 'final announced world'.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Many interpret Nomura’s mention of KH2 meaning that it will be more than KH1. I was preemptively shutting that logic down, regardless of whether that is the logic you specifically used. The logic you did use, that it wouldn’t be 9 because he said there’s less than 11, doesn’t make sense at all to refute Alpha Baymax’s claim of there only being 9 Disney worlds since 9 is less than 11.
Okay then, I'm sorry I want WAY too far I'll just roll with the punches and just accept 9 Disney worlds as the amount we'll get in KH3 and leave it like that. :(

Nomura would have definitely made a point when either Pirates was announced or BH6 was shown off to say that all Disney worlds had been announced.

We've definitely got another princess movie in the pipeline, along with an announcement exciting enough to be the 'final announced world'.
I agree I'm very excited on the remaining 2-3 Disney worlds left to be announced and as you said it yourself one of them could be the Princess world for the middle set and the other being the big surprise for that Final Set joining Pirates and Big Hero 6.

I am optimistic that we get at least a Traditional animated world just for diversity and one with a unique environment that makes it distinct from the other worlds.

What still remains is what role 100 Acre Wood plays and whether it will be a world within Radiant Garden or a Summoning link.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
nomura did say he wanted to show show big hero 6 first before any new worlds first now that world out of the way i can see the opeinng and a world a paris games week and finish up in december

ghostwarmen

Awards
nomura did say he wanted to show show big hero 6 first before any new worlds first now that world out of the way i can see the opeinng and a world a paris games week and finish up in december
I agree. This event seemed to be BH6 time to shine. I could easily see 2 more Disney world reveals. One at PGW, and one at either PSX or Jump Festa.

NoWay

Awards
I’d rather have more original worlds. I need Radiant Garden and Castle Oblivion. :(

Graceful Schemer

Well, there was that statement of three sets of three worlds, but not necessarily 9 worlds total. It is rather unclear whether this refers to Disney or All worlds and whether Mini-Game world counts or not. We have four worlds' positions known while the remaining three seems deducible.

Considering the known worlds so far, I would expect one returning world and one new world.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i mean i suspect the returning world to a be to be aladdin finish up the saga of the series as for the newim hoping it princess and the frog

robotman

Well the grouped together worlds. Early, Middle and Late.

Early = Hercules, Twilight Town, Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

So going by this we can assume that the stages are going to be grouped in 4. Each having 3 Disney and 1 Original. Then to round it up to 13 (as this is a significant number in the series) we'd probably have the final original world, taking up the total tally to 13 worlds with 9 Disney and 4 Original.

Graceful Schemer

Well the grouped together worlds. Early, Middle and Late.

Early = Hercules, Twilight Town, Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

So going by this we can assume that the stages are going to be grouped in 4. Each having 3 Disney and 1 Original. Then to round it up to 13 (as this is a significant number in the series) we'd probably have the final original world, taking up the total tally to 13 worlds with 9 Disney and 4 Original.

We also know that Corona is in the middle section.

With Nano Arms seemingly copying other Keyblade Transformations, it is safe to say that San Fransokyo is in the late section.

Toy Story and Monsters Inc. are both Pixar, so there may be a theme to the potentially two new Disney worlds per set. Personally, I think that Arendelle is a Mid-World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back