• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
i mean i can see her being a princess but also i could see they going out the box to have is all go princess worlds even if tha mean have atlantis being a world
We don't have to visit all of the new PoH's worlds. We only visited three in the first game.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Agreed. It doesn’t really come down to the world bring cut many times, it’s going to come down to does the world fit with the plot? And i can’t really think of how Jungle Book would fit.
Same can be said with Atlantis: The Lost Empire, of course, as many have said on previous threads that the world might fit with the current plot of KH3 due to the war, the crystals and the conflict that the Atlanteans had. But Realistically it all comes down to whether the film is relevant at Disney? And judging by the Disney worlds they incorporated (aside from Hercules, Pirates) so far most of the worlds are primarily relegated to the Pixar movies and the films from the "revival" era (e.g. Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6) which are the films that are relevant at Disney right now.

I'd be surprised if it appears as our "Dark Horse" Disney world in the game as Nomura previously did include Tron as a world in KH2 which at the time was a very obscure Disney film that nobody remembered watching until they watched the movie afterward. But realistically, I'd see the film appear in the next installment.

mytomxxx

corret but i have a feeling that wont be the case this time

We would need at least three more worlds to this be true.

I'm changing my mind. Now I really want Agrabah and Radiant Garden to be shown, I keep wondering how great Radiant will look.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Really wish we could decipher that stone building Roxas was in front of. Could be Agrabah but who knows?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I remember someone saying that the castle looked too realistic to be in Agrabah. After that my next thought went to Prince of Persia, lol.
I doubt it's Prince of Persia given that the movie didn't do financially well at the box office and the franchise and character is owned by Ubisoft and for one thing the structures don't match the color of the buildings in Agrabah.

So perhaps it could be the Keyblade Graveyard where Roxas is at.

ghostwarmen

Awards
I doubt it's Prince of Persia given that the movie didn't do financially well at the box office and the franchise and character is owned by Ubisoft and for one thing the structures don't match the color of the buildings in Agrabah.

So perhaps it could be the Keyblade Graveyard where Roxas is at.
I have no doubt it’s probably a part of keyblade graveyard. The color scheme shares that of the graveyard, plus Roxas will probably make a climatic reveal near the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back