• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SEMTEX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I watched DBZ pretty much up to mid-way through the Buu saga, though I still think it should of ended with Cell. The Buu saga had its good parts, but for the most part, was kind of lame. I'd say I liked the Nameck/ Frieza sage the most. Sure, it took forever for Frieza to "die" and five minutes to pass, but it was an awesome better. I didn't really see the original series until after most of the DBZ episodes though. I've seen much of that series as well and I know understand the roots of Yumcha's obsession with Bulma.
    I like Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Blazblue, Mario Games, Legend of Zelda, Ys Seven, Final Fantasy's, DJ Hero, DDR, and Dragonball Z games

I own a Wii, PS3, PS2, PSP, and DS, DSi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…