• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do your parents annoy you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyForce

>.> My dad is impossible to please for christmas, every year he gives me 5 bucks and tells me "There you go. Buy something nice at the 1 dollar store!" . I mean he's like , how do i say this.... cheap! Seriously, he does that EVERY year!

Muse

you look atrocious
My parents accuse me of various things without any proof.
Then they get onto my case about whatever they're accusing me of at that moment.
And they'll do this regardless of whether or not I point out whoever the real culprit is.

My parents also group me and my siblings all together. My dad will always start, "You kids have got to learn that-" Even if it's only one person at fault, the three of us are all in trouble.

My parents also make me out to be the bad guy in certain situations that I don't really get.

ex. Mom flat-out lies to me, I get upset, I get yelled at for being an ungrateful bitch.

Last edited:
Awards
When I ask my mom a question and she goes "I don't know!" or "yeah Shane" like she didn't want me to ask. Or when she sees like a hanger all the way in the corner. "get all of this stuff up" "what stuff mom" *while playing a LIVE game* "that hanger. Now." sometimes I think she just does it to make her feel good about yelling.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i am an orphan
wwwww.jpg

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
My mom started cleaning my room while I wasn't home. She moved all my stuff. I was so angry. She also tries to indirectly ask me to do things. Like she'll say "these desks look dusty" or "the washing machine's empty." I hate that. She also sings aloud randomly and then wonders why I always have my earphones up so loud. She blames me for stuff my brother did or stuff that no one did. She takes [insert snack food here] into her room when they're supposed to be for everyone and by the time I find them there's only one left or their all gone.

I'll add to this later

Marluxia

The one thing that annoys me the most about my mom, is that she hogs the computer at my house(we only have one computer) for most of the day! From the moment she gets up in the morning she gets on the computer and stays on it until early afternoon or late afternoon(it varies), and then after supper she gets back on it and stays on it until she goes to bed(which is 2 to 4 in the morning), sometimes she'll go to bed earlier than that which makes me happy.When I'm on the computer for a few hours she nag me saying I've been on it for a while, when she's one to talk, she's on it faaaaaaar longer than I ever am, and I'm only on it as long as she is when she and dad go out of town for the weekend and it means I have the whole house to myself(which is rare).And the reason why she's online for most of the day is because she plays computer games(the very boring and unfun kind) and chats online with a bunch of old farts her and dads own age(my moms 50 and my dads 51), so it's not often I get a chance to get online.I wish I had a lap top computer then I wouldn't care about her hoging the computer anymore because I would have my own computer, but until I get a lap top I'll have to put up with my mom hoging the computer.

Awards
Oh heres one. My mom tells me to fetch something and here's how the conversation goes:
"Get the (common household object) in the thing. "
Me:"Where?"
"In the thing?"
See what I mean?

LMAO!!! I hate that so much! Or "get the windex"
"there no windex" I say. Mom goes in cabinet and pulls out WINDOW CLEANER.
"but you said windex!"
"don't get smart with me" WTF

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
My parents do the same sometimes. Hate that >.>

OMG I hate it when my parents do that. So freaking annoying.
Or, pretty much as fate has it, everytime I climb upstairs, go into my room and shut my door, my parents call me about some arbitrary thing which requires me to drop what I was doing, open the door and go find them downstairs.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
My Dad is a hypocrite which bugs the hell out of me. Plus he acts like he is better than me but I know i am smarter ,fitter, kinder and more loyal than he is. Im not that great but he is deffinately not better.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Even if you're right, _EX, every teenager thinks they're smarter than their parents, and then when they reach their age they realize how much stuff they were wrong about :p

Yeah I know that. I remember when I was younger I used to watch tv show with angry teens and think what makes someone be like that. Now I realise I am like that towards my Dad .I like my mum she's great. Thats why I think its my Dad's fault I dont like him because my mum makes harsh rules etc aswel, but she does it out of genuine care. My dad's rules are less harsh sometimes but they are only done out of spite and anger towards me.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
My dad say this thing that annoys me so much. Everytime I ask for something he says his Catchphrase.

Me: Hey dad can I get ice cream
Dad:How does it feel to want.

You dick.

Raiko

Come break me down
i get along with my parents fine but when my dad gets really pissy, he will shout in a room with the door open at my brother and the whole fucking house will almost get shaken down to bits and the neighbours would hear it.

aqualight

my mum's boyfriend started to get shitty at me for getting a drink and started screaming at me to go to sleep
and kept saying "twelve year olds should be up at this time. go to sleep BLAH BLAH BLAH"

me"fucking hell it's the holidays no one cares if i'm up or not"

FUCKING HELL I HATE HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back