• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do your parents annoy you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanexChaos

I know. We all love our parents. But I also know there has to be something they do that annoys the crap out of you. So what exactly do they do? Mine steal my xbox to watch movies >.>

D

Deleted member 36435

My dad is OCD about everything and when I point that out to him he starts spouting curse words left and right. He also does that damn thing where he says something and then says it again in 2 seconds. ex: "take out the trash (pause) take out the trash"

My mom just PMS's 24/7 about everything. =/

Not to bad, I think.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I walk up the stairs.

Mère qui parle en français: SOL, WHAT ARE YOU SNEAKING AROUND FOR?!

Moi, en français: God fucking damn it, woman. I'm walking upstairs to go for a fucking piss. Contrary to your beliefs, I'm not Sly Raccoon.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
My mom gives me a hard time when it comes to buying penicls at the dollar store...

And my dad is IMPOSSIBLE when he's drunk

Trag

Bronze Member
My parents, often times, walk away from where they are as they talk, and they don't bother raising their voice as they do so, so they become inaudible after only a few seconds, and get PISSED when you don't know what they asked you to do when they come back from where they went.
Also, they yell when they get really angry and when they get frustrated, but it's like no one else in the fucking house can be frustrated. I'll raise my voice and I get yelled at, I get angry and become bitter, and they yell at me. Parents are pretty lame.

aqualight

my mum always bugs me to do excercise,
but well i need to some excercise

then her boyfriend is the worst
he buts into everything
even though me and my sister obviously hate him
and all he ever talks about is furniture and wine
then he blames my mum that me and my sister hate him
and he's always soo serious
and whenever he tries to be less serious he looks even more retarted than he is
and he snores sooooo loudly
whenever he bends down his buttcrack shows and i feel like puking
if i just have a roll he will make me get a plate blah blah blah
whenever my mum starts talking about my sister they will get in an arguement because she doesn't like him and how she never visits while he's here and stuff like that

none of my friends like trevor neither do any of my cousins
my sister and her boyfriend hate him
i've always hated him and when i was around nine a decided to kick his balls

some of those things may not seem that bad
but i just plain hate him
and i've never liked him
and pretty much if i hate a person that much i will never like them

Amixn_no_XV

Sitting at my desk contemplating on whether to do
Mine steal my xbox to watch movies >.>
My parents do that also.

What I hate most about my mom is that she always talks about how I tell my dad more than I tell her because he takes more interest. So I tell her things and its like, "Okay, cool, go away now." or "Tell me later, I'm busy." Whereas, my dad will pause something just to here what I want to say and make a conversation out of it. And apparently my mom is the only one allowed to have a day and rain on anyones parade.

My dad is a reckless person. He used to refuse to ever see a doctor when he was injured and my mom had to drag him there. He's gotten into car accidents a number of times and falls asleep while driving. One of them he almost died in. He worries everyone and acts like nothing is going on.

Both of them act like I have to be the perfect daughter though because of a few times I had really good grades. And I get grounded as soon as they go down the slightest bit. And in my opinion that's just a bit harsh. *sigh* Overall though they're good parents and they raise me and my sister well...so I'm fine with living with them at least.

ZanexChaos

My parents, often times, walk away from where they are as they talk, and they don't bother raising their voice as they do so, so they become inaudible after only a few seconds, and get PISSED when you don't know what they asked you to do when they come back from where they went.
Also, they yell when they get really angry and when they get frustrated, but it's like no one else in the fucking house can be frustrated. I'll raise my voice and I get yelled at, I get angry and become bitter, and they yell at me. Parents are pretty lame.
My parents do the same sometimes. Hate that >.>

Prajna

When my Mom walks in my room and finds me watching T.V. and decides to sit down and watch it with me for at least 4-5 minutes and then leaves, what the Hell!?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
my dad annoys me on how my grades aren't as good as most indians and i shouldn't "copy other people" (which is hypocritical because he forced me to a student choice magnet school because all the indians were doing it)

my mom...
PLR said:
My mom just PMS's 24/7 about everything. =/
^

Both my parents also keep on telling me to get out more often, but it's not my fault they only let me out of the house once a week.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Both my parents also keep on telling me to get out more often, but it's not my fault they only let me out of the house once a week.

just tell them you'll wear your chastity belt and you're all good to go brah.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I have a similar situation.

My mom wants me to have extracurricular activities, but at the same time I have to beat at my house 3 days out of 5 to let my 9 year old sister (who knows how to do it on her own) in. >:/

RememberRoxas

My mom repeats everything again and again when shes drunk.
Like yesterday we had a huge party(Huge ass speakers outside, and we played music till 12:00. Yeah, that's how we Asians party!)
My moms showing off her Persian carpet to a friend and she says where she got it about 10 times

ZexionsGirl6

When I'm playing a game while listening to my iPod at the same time and they start talking to me -_- I'm like, "Um...I can't hear you, plus I'm kinda busy" but they keep talking to me anyway, forcing me to stop listening to my music. AND when they won't let me stay home alone...AND whenever I have bad grades (pretty much always) they keep hounding me to do my homework...or no more computer and video games TT_TT

D

Deleted member 36435

When I'm playing a game while listening to my iPod at the same time and they start talking to me -_- I'm like, "Um...I can't hear you, plus I'm kinda busy" but they keep talking to me anyway, forcing me to stop listening to my music. AND when they won't let me stay home alone...AND whenever I have bad grades (pretty much always) they keep hounding me to do my homework...or no more computer and video games TT_TT
HOW DARE THEY WANT YOU TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND GET GOOD GRADES. THOSE BASTARDS!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

not gonna lie you sound like a spoiled brat.

I dislike it when my dad's in my face about everything, or when he says "my" with a forceful intonation all the time; i.e. my car, my house, my microwave. Usually I sigh quietly but today I said, "Our car, dad," and he went off on this sarcastic rant. Another thing about him is that he's very, very miserly. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but they annoy me as much as I annoy them.

S

Shadow Soldier

Oh come on, we all had those times where the parents nag on you to do your HW and all you want to do is hang out with friends. It's called being a kid.

For me, it's my dad mostly. He nags on me constantly to go into trades for work, because that's where the real money is. I told him numerous times I want to go for art like on computers, and he said, no money in that. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!

angelbabe74006

So my mom is an alocholic, and I hate seeing her drink, but she doesn't do anything to annoy be besides that. It's still enough to make it hard to be around her for more than a few hours of hanging out or having her stay at my grandparent's with me while they're on vacation during nights when it's supposed to storm.

What really annoys me is my step dad. He's a hard ass about everything. My mom works 40 hours + a week and he's still on her case saying that she's lazy. Whenever I'm around him he's always griping at me about stuff I can't control; he doesn't understand my general anxiety, social phobia, and panic inducing fear of sleeping in the complete darkness. Also, he's kind of an asshole. He calls me my mom's livestock, and I don't like that.

So I'm glad I live with my grandparents who don't do anything at all annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back