• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do your parents annoy you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I love my mum and step dad alot so they dont annoy me at all. and if they do for whatever reason than i must understand that they have their reasons

Last edited:

Infamous Cosmic

My mom would always yell at me telling me to clean my room and after i show it to her she throws everything on the floor making a mess then tells me its not close to being clean... >.<

maea

they nag, nag and nag some more.
yell, complain blah blaah, i can do nothingg righttt blah blahh

Desidarata

My parents are generally alright, but one thing that ticks me off is that when my brother forgets to wash his dishes. Oh hell is brought upon us, my calls us into the kitchen and starts yelling at us, even though I always wash my dishes to avoid the situation(fuck you,Isaac), and she grounds us,and makes us do a whole bunch of chores and shit.
My dad is okay too, but he does annoy me at times, whenever he asks me to do something, I'm like, 'okay just wait a second', and he starts yelling at me to hurry up. Jeez :31:

Marluxia

Another thing that annoys me about my mom, is that she asks what I'm looking up, or what I'm doing, or who I'm talking to when I'm on the computer, but mostly she asks these things when I'm here on KHI.Hell, half the time she'll look at what I'm doing on here when she walks by or goes to get something she left at the computer(truth be told she has always been nosey, she listens to a police scanner for crying out loud!:angry:), you don't see me asking her these questions when she chats online.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Sometimes I'll be doing my homework, back when. I try to do it my room with my door shut and everything, silencing the place but then my mom or my dad will burst into my room asking what I want for dinner or lunch when it's not even that time. So annoying.

For some weird reason my mom nags for me to get to my chores. Funny thing is: I'm already working on my chore. It's like 'Mom, I'm already doing the dishes', why are you nagging me?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
When my mum asks for money. Tres annoying.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Yes. My family's pretty poor. So since I have a job she always wants money from me.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... Mother sees a 'C' on my progress report and flips out as if it were an 'F'. Completely avoids the fact I get 'A's elsewhere. =.=

Marluxia

My mom asks me for money too.When she doesn't have any money or doesn't have any money to give to my dad when he goes out of town to a job in another state, she comes to me for money because I always have money saved up.She'll tell me she will pay it back when she can and half the time she does give back the amount of money she borrowed shortly after taking it, the other half she just keeps borrowing money from me, increasing the amount of money she owes me and eventually she'll give it all back.When my money hasn't been given back(after a very long time has passed of course) I ask her if she has it yet, so you could say I'm a loan shark in my family.

Nami

usually not funny
My parents, often times, walk away from where they are as they talk, and they don't bother raising their voice as they do so, so they become inaudible after only a few seconds, and get PISSED when you don't know what they asked you to do when they come back from where they went.
Also, they yell when they get really angry and when they get frustrated, but it's like no one else in the fucking house can be frustrated. I'll raise my voice and I get yelled at, I get angry and become bitter, and they yell at me. Parents are pretty lame.

This. Exactly this.

Reneeski

My mom is like a neat freak. Every week she wants us to make the house spotless. I look around and see NOTHING wrong with it. She goes on and on about how filthy the place is. Then she tells me to clean my room. I say if you can see the floor, it's clean enough.

P

Pestra

Random bitch fits, and obsessions with things that take the place of the fact that there's no order in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back