• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do your parents annoy you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
God yes, I hate that!

Or she'll say "go get my cell, it's in my room"

I'll tear her room apart and then find it in the family room, or downstairs on the counter

She makes sure I'm in the middle of doing something important to ask me to do chores. She freaks out over small things (she lost it when she found out I joined this site), and she never tells me about my appointments until she takes me out of school and we're on our way there. She always likes to joke when I'm serious and it gets on my nerves.

There's more, I'll think of it when she does it.

I know! My mom does the same thing. Sometimes she wonders why I don't tell her anything. 1. I don't tell her anything cause she would tell the whole world and 2. Is that when I do tell her something she interrupts my sentence and is like "did you clean your room?" or just walk away I hate that so much!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I know! My mom does the same thing. Sometimes she wonders why I don't tell her anything. 1. I don't tell her anything cause she would tell the whole world and 2. Is that when I do tell her something she interrupts my sentence and is like "did you clean your room?" or just walk away I hate that so much!

I dont talk to my dad only cos I dont like him. He caught on to our lack of conversation after about a year of it. That makes it even more motivating to ignore him.

xgnarmanx

my mom yells and gets angry over the stupidest pointless shit.

She bitches and wines and guilt trips everyone into helping her even though we all ignore her It would be a diffrent story if she would just sit down and ask for help.

My dads just stupid his whole life is based on what the news tell him

Example - Cell phones cause cancer?! You can't have a cell phone anymore because the news says so I don't want you to die.... Hes clingy pretty brain washed cause shit... what dos'nt cause cancer nowadays? worrying about getting cancer causes cancer.

People just need to turn the god damn tv off somtimes

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
My dad forgets to close the door when he takes showers sometimes. -_-

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
my mom has boundary issues, as in she ignores them, so she always walks in my room without knocking.

last night she walked in on me stark naked getting ready for my shower. that'll show her to knock the fucking door before she barges in like it's nobody's business

SuperSephiroth15

I'm 19 and my parents annoy the hell out of me by coming to my door every 5 minutes, "Oh ____ , can you do this?" and most of the time I just want to say, "NO. GTFO and I wish you would just come to the door once, and tell me everything the first time!!!"

Marluxia

My mom wakes up very late at night too, but it's because she has a sleep disorder.Every night after she goes to bed, she wakes up a few hours later and gets a snack and goes into the den and watches tv and after a while she'll go back to bed, sometimes she gets up after an hour, and sometimes she gets up less than an hour, you just don't know how long it will be with her.She's had this sleep disorder my whole life, she told me that she's talked to a doctor about it(many years ago), but apparently never did anything about it.So at my house it's nearly impossible to stay up until the sun rises, and to add to the impossibility my dad gets up to go to work at 4 sometimes 5, it depends what time he's needed to go to work, and when he has to go out of town for the week he gets up at 3, and I'm still up at that time.

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
My mom wakes up very late at night too, but it's because she has a sleep disorder.Every night after she goes to bed, she wakes up a few hours later and gets a snack and goes into the den and watches tv and after a while she'll go back to bed.She's had this sleep disorder my whole life, she told me that she's talked to a doctor about it(many years ago), but apparently never did anything about it.So at my house it's nearly impossible to stay up until the sun rises, and to add to the impossibility my dad gets up to go to work at 4 sometimes 5, it depends what time he's needed to go to work, and when he has to go out of town for the week he gets up at 3, and I'm still up at that time.

Tell her that getting up to eat isnt going to help her sleep. Plus its unhealthy. But mainly that it wont help her sleep.

Marluxia

Tell her that getting up to eat isnt going to help her sleep. Plus its unhealthy. But mainly that it wont help her sleep.
Believe me _EX, I've tried.I have even tried to get her to quit smoking and that hasn't helped either, my dad smokes too but they don't care what I say on things like that.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Believe me _EX, I've tried.I have even tried to get her to quit smoking and that has helped, my dad smokes too but they don't care what I say on things like that.

Put a child lock of the fridge then. Hopefully her motor skills arnt fully functional at night.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hahahahahaha.A lock won't work on the kind of fridge we have.She gets the snacks from the goody jar.

Put one on there then. Get a pasword lock or something. Stop her somehow.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It won't work on the goody jar we use either, hahaha.The goody jar we use is glass with a wooden cover at the top.So a lock would be impossible to put on.

Fill it with sleeping drugs .

Marluxia

Hahahahahaha, _EX you crack me up.I can just see it now, I'm walking into the kitchen and I see my mom passed out asleep on the floor from sleeping pills in the goody jar.One time my mom choked on cool aide and came into my brothers room gasping for air and he was trying to make out what she was saying, which turned out to be cool aide, hahaha.He said it sounded like a dinosaur in his room from the way she was gasping for air.

Last edited:

thetruesora

My parents annoy me with stuff like my mum being stupid not listening to what i say half the time and just saying "yeah" and conviently seeming to have a habit of waking up at like 2 am or whenever, just to see that i'm still up late when half those times if she had been a few minutes later i would of been off the computer and be going to sleep. My dad can easily get VERY stressed at things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back