• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hmm... Well. I can't exactly say what people make of me, but perhaps "that dude that casually joins KH discussions". perhaps...? Or "that guy that sometimes posts in a serious tone, and then funny or sarcastic". xD

By the by, this should be the thread's anthem:

And yes, I really like MGSV. xDD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hmm... Well. I can't exactly say what people make of me, but perhaps "that dude that casually joins KH discussions". perhaps...? Or "that guy that sometimes posts in a serious tone, and then funny or sarcastic". xD

By the by, this should be the thread's anthem:

And yes, I really like MGSV. xDD

you're alright. you seem decent enough and usually have something worth saying.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i am a funny joke. this must mean comedy is my calling. my life.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lol chuman if only you had this much support in 2010

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i think most people here fall under "horribly dysfunctional but in an alright kinda way I guess"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
When a lot of us couldn't get our names right, before name changes were a thing, that says a lot by itself about each person's personality. If you think about it, for those of us that have undergone name changes, have probably done so in such a way that has in some way progressed with us on a personal level and has had an effect on our individual personalities. I mean Ulti was Koinu for a little while, thats just one example.

Too soon?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
go home cabbage boy you dont own me

boi

When a lot of us couldn't get our names right, before name changes were a thing, that says a lot by itself about each person's personality. If you think about it, for those of us that have undergone name changes, have probably done so in such a way that has in some way progressed with us on a personal level and has had an effect on our individual personalities. I mean Ulti was Koinu for a little while, thats just one example.

Too soon?

well shit dude, I only took the "BBS" off the end of my name cuz certain games came out and it was cool to hate on handheld kh games so yeah. But definitely tho

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Too soon?

i feel tingly whenever i see a nee member with a long ridiculous name full of numbers or "vanikai2012" because you know in 3 years they're going to regret it when they grow up and its going to be a changing experience.

this is coming from chihuahuaman

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
did you just censor yourself dude? lol

but truthfully you're a pretty cool guy i think, even if i don't know you all that well.

Echoecho6

Awards
Well I am new so I think only a few people would recognize me. I imagine that they see me as someone who doesn't know that much, and stresses about appearances. I would like to be more apart of the crowd here though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well I am new so I think only a few people would recognize me. I imagine that they see me as someone who doesn't know that much, and stresses about appearances. I would like to be more apart of the crowd here though.

i dont see you much outside of the kh section but you seem like a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back