• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Edit: I'm the one who should most definitely be upset, but I don't really think much of anything of you. If I did, you certainly would hear me say it.

As it stands, my reasons for not interacting with you are pretty valid.

wow that is pretty fucked up. i can certainly understand why you would want to avoid him.

@kingdomslayer2 take this as a learning opportunity, dont dwell on it but don't act like an oblivious turd pretending you dont know what you did.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
voluntary wallflower. well it's how others perceive so probably involuntary wallflower

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In Spock's case: a complete biased and racist person who pertains to a huge sense of ignorance and thinks I'm the scum of the Earth.
I think you made this thread just to get her attention honestly.

But so as not to be off topic, absentee mom?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think you made this thread just to get her attention honestly.

i honestly think you're right, which is why im trying my damnest to change the subject off of him B)

redcrown

Awards
I know I'm only a lame newbie but I feel like I've already painted myself as a bit aggressive, or saying things others have already said a thousand times, offering nothing new. That and I have odd wording, I'm not good a picking the right adjectives and stringing them together in a fluid way. I probably sound like English isn't my native language.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think people consider me too...overbearing? I get a little passionate about things most of the time and sometimes it can come off as being harsh or forceful (Swoosh probably hates me when I'm like this haha I don't mean to be pushy Swoosh!)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think people consider me like...a sour patch kid? Where I'm sweet one moment, then the next thing you know, I'm throwing you under a bus. lol. Kidding aside, I've been told I'm really nice and easy to talk to, so there's that, I guess. xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Huh, not something I think about.
I think people here consider me as the silly Xemnas fangirl who draws sometimes and currently has an obsession with posting anime boobies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I bet I sound like a bit of a prick.

Huh, not something I think about.
I think people here consider me as the silly Xemnas fangirl who draws sometimes and currently has an obsession with posting anime boobies.

I have this terrible habit of associating you with HotPinkMidNite...Kudos to anyone who gets me.

I know I'm only a lame newbie but I feel like I've already painted myself as a bit aggressive, or saying things others have already said a thousand times, offering nothing new. That and I have odd wording, I'm not good a picking the right adjectives and stringing them together in a fluid way. I probably sound like English isn't my native language.

Slay it, newbie~

Awards
i honestly think you're right, which is why im trying my damnest to change the subject off of him B)

Not really, no. I didn't even think she would even bother even leaving or replying to any of my post/threads after what I did.

(but to be honest, I wouldn't have done what I did if I had known, or even think about it, for that matter)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not really, no. I didn't even think she would even bother even leaving or replying to any of my post/threads after what I did.

(but to be honest, I wouldn't have done what I did if I had known, or even think about it, for that matter)

bringing up another member in a fashion such as that is a good way to summon them.

Shawty

Awards
I'd say people look at my username and think to themselves "the fuck lol" (it's an inside joke, btw)

But overall I think I'm okay. People here treat me nicely which is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back