• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hopefully people see my registration date and think I'm really cool.

you're an old member (i mean that in a good way).

@taylor you made a good admin, at least when i was around. i was homeless for a good chunk of your run so i can't speak for your full run.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
compared to when i was admin?

literal garbage.

maybe if you weren't such a doodoo-head

you're an old member (i mean that in a good way).

91sn32Q.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards
just a video game enthusiast hopefully...if anything else (or for worse) my b

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
i would like to hear your reasoning, what scourge-like things have you done?

Always getting off-topic, checking other people's pages just because they aren't responding, creating other accounts, and etc. Those sorts of things. Maybe, scourge is the wrong word, perhaps I am more of a pest.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just a video game enthusiast hopefully...if anything else (or for worse) my b

im waiting for ovafaze to respond lmao

@D_D62 creating other accounts? did you just incriminate yourself? LMFAO

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh ok. i dont know you all that well but you seem pretty alright to me.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Well... Perhaps a person who doesnt give a damn about others or the circumstances, having her own way, independent of everything, mainly because of my avatar and signature, except the independent aspect of Vanitas's, and direct way of talking.
Those who open their eyes and actually read AND read into what I type... They discover how much I actually care...for justice if nothing else. I-it's not that I am fighting for YOU!
The staff probably sees me as, half of them: "she's something else :D, I hope she doesnt cause trouble"
And the other staff half: " she's trouble :D but she is something else" lol
And then Sephiroth calls me Princess of Darkness and I think people can clearly see which side got more of me..
I dont really know... Especially regarding the people who are not that close to me
You tell me

Last edited:
Awards
Well... Perhaps a person who doesnt give a damn about others or the circumstances, having her own way, independent of everything, mainly because of my avatar and signature, except the independent aspect of Vanitas's, and direct way of talking.
Those who open their eyes and actually read AND read into what I type... They discover how much I actually care...for justice if nothing else. I-it's not that I am fighting for YOU!
The staff probably sees me as, half of them: "she's something else :D, I hope she doesnt cause trouble"
And the other staff half: " she's trouble :D but she is something else" lol
And then Sephiroth calls me Princess of Darkness and I think people can clearly see which side got more of me..
I dont really know... Especially regarding the people who are not that close to me
You tell me

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In Spock's case: a complete biased and racist person who pertains to a huge sense of ignorance and thinks I'm the scum of the Earth.
Edit: I'm the one who should most definitely be upset, but I don't really think much of anything of you. If I did, you certainly would hear me say it.

As it stands, my reasons for not interacting with you are pretty valid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

he was talking about your perspective of him

ie: you see him as racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back