• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think other people in the forums perceive you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
everybody thinks they're a forum wrecker lmao

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
People probably don't think too much when it concerns me xD and when they do they probably think I'm weird what with my overly positive attitude.

Though I think everyone here is pretty cool so ^~^

redcrown

Awards
everybody thinks they're a forum wrecker lmao

Self consciousness? I'm surprised myself, even long time members aren't totally confident with themselves. I figured it was just a newbie feeling.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Self consciousness? I'm surprised myself, even long time members aren't totally confident with themselves. I figured it was just a newbie feeling.

For some it goes away, but for others it lingers. It just depends on your experience on the forum and your personality type.

People probably don't think too much when it concerns me xD and when they do they probably think I'm weird what with my overly positive attitude.

Though I think everyone here is pretty cool so ^~^

yah you're like super weird like sooooo weird

<3 hiiiiii xblade13 <3 <3 <3 <3

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Master Spockanort said:
yah you're like super weird like sooooo weird

<3 hiiiiii xblade13 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hiii

And yes I'm weird lol. XD. For one I think I probably use way to many emoticons. Can probably think of other stuff too.

But honestly I think everybody has that bit of shyness and/or awkwardness of being new forever. Especially when you meet new members practically every day or you disappear on long hiatuses like I do.

Kagayaki

Awards
I think that most people think I'm a lot less mature than my age, or that I don't know enough about Kingdom Hearts, or that I'm ditzy and inexperienced about life, and I use the same emoticons over again. They probably think that because I have so many girly interest, that I'm just some screeching fangirl who watches movies with her vagina. They probably think that I'm cliquish, too because I only talk to a few people. I think that the whole anime fandom feels that way about me. I never got along with people because I didn't like or hate the same shows that they liked, and that I looked different from them, and that I was negative all the time.

I can't help it, I'm really shy. I tried being more outgoing, but it was exhausting, and I still hated myself on the inside. The reason why I don't comment as much on the KH posts is because the questions are so confusing to me, and well, there are also a lot of dumb ones. I try to think of some things to say, but it probably has been said already. And I never thought that anything I said ever mattered. I'm sorry, but it's just how I was brought up. I felt like I had to practice Victorian politeness while everyone else around me got to be rude. And there are some things I don't know how to reply to, like if you're just telling me something out of the blue. Do I honestly have to say something about everything, if a fact has already been established? And if it wasn't even worth mentioning in the first place?

Very few people know this about me, but I have a morbid sense of humor, I'm anti-patriotic, anti-religious, and a feminist/voluntaryist. Now that I admitted it, I'm going to have a smaller friends list.

EchoFringe49

As someone who is kinda new to being active in forums, I find this topic a bit strange. You can't really discern judgements from a few lines of text, so it kinda seems like people are filling in the gaps their own self-criticisms.
edit: or maybe i'm just being an armchair psychologist and haven't been here long enough lmao

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well to answer the question, I guess its a matter of whether or not your thick skinned. Everything you post and write is readily available to the public eye and garner praise or scorn. I can see younger members struggling with insecurities and tend to be more or less aware of what they say, whereas the older members fully understand the consequences and will usually say as much on a whim.

As for me? I was in the public eye amongst my peers a couple years ago, I've always been model member and have maybe only ever been infracted twice in 10 years, if I remember correctly one was for posting a thread in the wrong section (old mods were cut-throats back in the day), second was for some kind was during the time we had a rep system and somebody actually nega-repped me for having 4 bars...wtf. Seriously? (Thats called hatin') I think nowadays, I really start to think about my age and the time i've put in here I have no idea how I am perceived now, it's honestly one of the last things I'm thinking about. I'm a teacher, and honestly my student's opinions are substantially more important, hard to say, but I am old, and getting older by the day.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I guess I wouldn't really know how others here view me, since I don't really post in/interact with the forum at large.

I suppose I'm just a guy that sporadically posts in the media section mostly. Hopefully I leave, at best, some kind of a positive impression whenever I do post anything.

Sometimes I feel like I could post more, but then I procrastinate and end up not doing so because I don't think what I have to say is that timely or relevant any more.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think that most people think I'm a lot less mature than my age, or that I don't know enough about Kingdom Hearts, or that I'm ditzy and inexperienced about life, and I use the same emoticons over again. They probably think that because I have so many girly interest, that I'm just some screeching fangirl who watches movies with her vagina. They probably think that I'm cliquish, too because I only talk to a few people. I think that the whole anime fandom feels that way about me. I never got along with people because I didn't like or hate the same shows that they liked, and that I looked different from them, and that I was negative all the time.

I can't help it, I'm really shy. I tried being more outgoing, but it was exhausting, and I still hated myself on the inside. The reason why I don't comment as much on the KH posts is because the questions are so confusing to me, and well, there are also a lot of dumb ones. I try to think of some things to say, but it probably has been said already. And I never thought that anything I said ever mattered. I'm sorry, but it's just how I was brought up. I felt like I had to practice Victorian politeness while everyone else around me got to be rude. And there are some things I don't know how to reply to, like if you're just telling me something out of the blue. Do I honestly have to say something about everything, if a fact has already been established? And if it wasn't even worth mentioning in the first place?

Very few people know this about me, but I have a morbid sense of humor, I'm anti-patriotic, anti-religious, and a feminist/voluntaryist. Now that I admitted it, I'm going to have a smaller friends list.

don't hate yourself; hate the people who made you angry in the first place. i dont know you all that well but you seem like a swell person so dont beat yourself up.

and btw, if anyone unfriends you for being a feminist then they weren't your friends to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back