• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey, im really sorry, but im going away for the next week. Wont be able to post

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry, busy weekend. I'll try to catch up and post tonight, but it might not happen. If it doesn't, I'll totally be able to tomorrow.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I've already made my guy track down on the Top listed villians. I didn't know his powers but judging by the name you gave him I suspect he has dark powers and able to sink into the darkness such as shadows. That's what I'm assuming. Something like Shikamaru from Naruto but evil.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I posted, as promised. Expect more regular posts from here on out, though I'm not really sure where to go from here. I can probably think of other things to do for a while though.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for myself, I'm having Zane chase Solarius across Lake Shore Drive. Judging from his name, (and his 'title') I assumed flame powers, so I'm going to make him an impulsive hothead. (Just like the anime stereotype! ^_^)

I'm not sur if I'll have him rob a downtown bank, torch the Field Museum, or just cause random chaos. (I'm still debating it....I can't come up with something too original in a RL setting lik this....)

The encounter WILL probably shift Zane a little closer to the dark side, but I'm still not sure what I intend to do with him.....

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Just to let y'all know, I'm waiting on Eva to post. Since her chara seems to be in NY, I want to see what all she does before my next post.

Aiight, I'll get to posting, got an idea this morning. *marches off*

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Worry not my friend, for I too have fallen victim to the horrors of not posting! I shall rectify this on the morrow!

((My stupid friends and I made this weekend "Ye Olden Times" so we can only speak in Olde English. It's fun but...eh))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back