• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I was worried that there wouldn't be any neutral slots left, but realized that if my character were to be a villain he wouldn't be the type to try to take over the world. He'd just be a dick to some people and steal cash.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was worried that there wouldn't be any neutral slots left, but realized that if my character were to be a villain he wouldn't be the type to try to take over the world. He'd just be a dick to some people and steal cash.

Well, not every villain has to be the "I wanna conquer everything!" type. Most of them are just jerks. It's the greedy ones that try to conquer things.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Xeon, your character's new biography is great. Tidepool is accepted.

THERE ARE NO MORE AVAILABLE SLOTS!!!

Okay, guys. The RP will start sometime during this coming week, definitely before Wednesday. Check this thread occasionally for updates on the story.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
You can't open one more slot? I had high hopes for the first one that had never come to fruition. I'd really like to join this, but if not, cool. Here's my profile if you feel like considering it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
You can't open one more slot? I had high hopes for the first one that had never come to fruition. I'd really like to join this, but if not, cool. Here's my profile if you feel like considering it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Your first power looks like you copied Gambit of the X-Men. You even say that you kinetically charge cards.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Now we really do have way more neutrals then the other two. I mean before it didn't seem too bad, but now it's double both Heroes and Villains. Not added together, though.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Well throughout the course of the story these neutrals will be either turning into heroes or villains depending on their decisions, so that number will probably balance out as the story progresses.

Megatron, I think Gambit is awesome, but my character doesn't use cards, that was a reference to size and power output. He can really charge anything he touches. I could say that you copied form Omega Red and Havok. I could say that Crimson Jazz copied from Luke Cage and The Flash, but that's not really going matter considering that most of us likely chose our powers from that list that Crimson Jazz provided, meaning, that there's a comic book character that possess a power from everyone in this RP. There's no point in calling each other copycats, our character will play out differently than those who gave us the idea for our powers anyways.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Well throughout the course of the story these neutrals will be either turning into heroes or villains depending on their decisions, so that number will probably balance out as the story progresses.
Yeah, I was about to put in that since the only other person in LA besides my character was a villain that SS would probably end up a Hero. But then I saw that your character also lived in LA.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
America's Most Wanted Villains

While the United States currently has a countless number of villains, these villains top their list.

Mister Multiple
"Mister Here-and-There"
Wanted for: Excessive Bank Robberies
Last Known Location: New York City
Reward: $5,000,000+

Solarius
"The Murderous Flame"
Wanted for: Excessive Murders, Rapes
Last Known Location: Chicago, Illinois
Reward: $1,000,000

Shadowcast
"Darkman"