• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Well throughout the course of the story these neutrals will be either turning into heroes or villains depending on their decisions, so that number will probably balance out as the story progresses.

Megatron, I think Gambit is awesome, but my character doesn't use cards, that was a reference to size and power output. He can really charge anything he touches. I could say that you copied form Omega Red and Havok. I could say that Crimson Jazz copied from Luke Cage and The Flash, but that's not really going matter considering that most of us likely chose our powers from that list that Crimson Jazz provided, meaning, that there's a comic book character that possess a power from everyone in this RP. There's no point in calling each other copycats, our character will play out differently than those who gave us the idea for our powers anyways.

I said it looked like you copied Gambit. Reagrdless, I apologize for calling you a copycat. I don't know who Omega Red or Havok are, by the way. I'm going to make an NPC hero(two, actually). I'm making two because one's going to be killed before we get too far into the RP. The other one, however, will be serious. It'll get a bit nostalgic for those of you who saw the Dark Knight.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm afraid I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post. I need more time to gather my thoughts. I had originally intended for Zane (my character) and the Presence City (His base of operations) campus for Loyola College (One of his jobs) to arrive in Chicago and have problems....But I'm not satifid with that. I simply can't think of anything yet...>_>

1Gannon1

Name: Reaper J. Jones
Aliases: Soulfang the demon warrior, or just soulfang
Sex: male
Race: white
Appearence: as soulfang As soulfang, Reaper wears a black, tattered cape and medieval style dark leather armor. He wears a type of mask that covers his mouth and nose, and it is made of shiny black cloth. He also wears goggles that are black except for the lenses. He has sheaths for two daggers on his left hip, but has no daggers to use. He has 13 belts going from his waist to his chest, all of them in a fashion that gives the appearance of untidyness. He wears spiky black iron wristbands on his wrists, but the spikes are dull and won't do any real damage.
As Reaper Reaper wears a black and grey striped buisness suit most of the time with a light grey tie. In both of his guises he has dirty blonde hair in a messy fashion, defying the tidy nature of his buisness suit. He also wears a pin with a skull on it on his left side. He keeps 3 red pens in his pocket at all times, and the tips stick out slightly. His face looks rather violent, and he always has a look on his face as if the people around him are doing something boring. He is pretty tall.
Alliance: Good
CoO: Chicago
Powers:
Flame: Soulfang can create fire and manipulate it into any shape he wants. The hottest he can make it is about 5x that of a campfire.
Gravity: Soulfang/reaper can manipulate gravity to do things like jump higher or run up walls.
Devour: If reaper/soulfang eats the flesh of any living thing (Including plants) he will gain a temporary power boost. If he eats enough to kill it he gains extra power. He gains the most power from animals. It stacks, so the more he eats the more power.
Weaknesses: He is weakened around bibles or crosses, and has no power within churches.
Weapons: At his right hip he keeps a spiky penticle shaped throwing disc. It is designed to fly back when he throws it, but it often fails to do so, then he has to retrieve it.
Personality: Soulfang is a bit of a rebel, and hates doing what others command. He works hard, but when he's being a hero you can bet there will be some twist. What for most heroes would be a headline of "Masked hero catches crook" would be more like "Dead criminal found with eyes cut out, testicles ripped off and put in their place." He often rambles, and is easily angered. He is reckless, and sometimes will cause more damage than the enemy.
Bio: Reaper was born in apple valley, MN on july 29, 1987. It was his birthday when E-Day occured. But back to his childhood. He had a pretty normal childhood. He was bullied somewhat more than average, but not to the point where it impacted his future. The real beginning of his extraordinary life was three days after his 17th birthday. He was murdered that day, but the world had plans. He was brought back, but ever since then, in moments of great stress demons would try to enter his body. He always had a strong will, and fought them off. He was able to keep up aguise of normalcy, but that ended one day in church. A demon tried to enter his body as he was stressing over his girlfriend, who had dumped him. His body set on fire until he drove it out, and the church called him a demon. He then ran away from town and away from his parents, who were very christian. He ran away to chicago, where trouble would find him yet again.
But this time, for a clear purpose. When E-day occured, Reaper was sure of why he was spared. He needed to be a hero, whether he wanted to or not. He got his powers that day because during the explosion a demon was able to completely enter his body, and fuse it with it's ungodly power. But still Reaper's superior will, developed over the years of demons, was able to force it out. He now had unholy powers, enhanced by the explosions. Some would assume he was a menace, but what could they do now? He would kill all who stopped him from doing his job. He figured, hey, kill a few dumb****s, save a few million smart guys. He would devour those who were so self important that they would risk the lives of millions.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Okay, looks like we're in full swing. I want all heroes to try and go after America's Most Wanted Villains (or aid them if you are a villain or neutral) and do some tasks that will affect your morality. Then after about 2 or 3 pages of posts, I'll begin to wrangle in the main story.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Crimson Jazz...question. I'm considering having Zane go after (maybe aid?) Solarius, but I need to know. Do we control theese villains during our encounters with them? Or will you be doing that alongside your'e own posts?

I just wanna be sure I know what I'm doing....

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Crimson Jazz...question. I'm considering having Zane go after (maybe aid?) Solarius, but I need to know. Do we control theese villains during our encounters with them? Or will you be doing that alongside your'e own posts?

I just wanna be sure I know what I'm doing....

You can control your encounters with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back