• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
So far the only person I could confront is Eva. Well, looks like I need to start walking.

Seaside isn't that far from NY. Though I guess it isn't exactly close, either. :< And we seem to have a villain around here if I remember reading right...

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Yea, megatron is the villain in NJ, but I'm not sure if he's been accepted yet.

Oh well. If noone else decides to go to one of the two places, I'll just make up a school trip or something.

EDIT: I edited my temp a little. All that I did was make the appearance a little more detailed by adding things not covered by the pic.

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Yea, megatron is the villain in NJ, but I'm not sure if he's been accepted yet.

Oh well. If noone else decides to go to one of the two places, I'll just make up a school trip or something.

EDIT: I edited my temp a little. All that I did was make the appearance a little more detailed by adding things not covered by the pic.

I am also confused whether or not I've been accepted. If I have, then maybe we'll see eachother soon. Er, our characters will meet I mean.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
So far the only person I could confront is Eva. Well, looks like I need to start walking.

You are allowed to create your own rogues gallery.

I am also confused whether or not I've been accepted. If I have, then maybe we'll see eachother soon. Er, our characters will meet I mean.

Ah, sorry. Yes, your character is accepted.

ONLY THREE SLOTS ARE LEFT! WE NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE HERO, ONE MORE VILLAIN, AND ONE MORE NEUTRAL CHARACTER!

Chasersblade, your template needs a lot of editing. The biography is the first thing I noticed, since it has nothing to do with the story. Every superhuman in this RP gain their powers because of E-Day, and nothing else.

EDIT: I've created another hero.

Name: James Roland "Jimmy" Yorke
Alias: Speedstar, nicknamed "The Blur"
Nationality/Ethnicity: White American
Appearance:

-as a civilian: Jimmy stands at six feet tall and has short, messy blond hair. He has green eyes, and he has white colored skin. His fashion mostly includes shirts from Aéropostale (ew) and pants and shorts from Levi's. He mostly wears Vans and Coverse sneakers.

-as Speedstar: As Speedstar, Jimmy dons a spandex suit. The torso of the suit is blue while the bottoms are red. The boots are blue while his gloves are red. The symbol in the middle of his chest is a shooting star. The shooting star represents his tagline: "Faster than a shooting star." And finally, he wears a blue mask.

Alliance: Heroes
City of operations: Chicago

Powers/Abilities:

-superhuman speed: Jimmy is able to move at speeds much faster than a normal human, and perhaps even faster than the speed of light. He has to be careful with his super speed, though, as he has noticed in Superman comics that traveling at a high enough speed could cause time to go forward or backwards.

-superhuman reflexes: Jimmy has the ability to react faster than a normal human, due to the fact that he has superhuman speed. He could dodge a number a punches and kicks thrown by an opponent that is not of equal speed.

-enhanced strength: As he has an increased physical ability, Jimmy has also discovered that his strength has enhanced. This does not mean his strength is superhuman, but it is definitely above the normal strength of a human being. He can lift a large rock with no problem, though lifting a tank truck would would probably give him problems.

Weaknesses: To his own knowledge, he has no weaknesses.

Weapon(s): Jimmy is a firm believer in a true hero being someone who only uses his powers.

Personality: Jimmy is a well mannered adult that respects everyone but his enemies.He also tends to be quick and impulsive, always acting on instinct rather than thought. He can be angered easily, causing him to use his speed powers in a fit of rage. Unlike his best friend Bobby, he is sometimes not willing to sacrifice his own life for others, even though he is a hero.

Biography: James Yorke was born to Brian and Jennifer Yorke on December 6, 1986 in Salt Lake City, Utah. A year after he was born, his father was hired to work at a company called Sloan Technologies that required him and his family to Chicago. He has been raised on the city's North Side ever since. In kindergarten, he met a young boy who would become his best friend for life; Robert Sloan.

On July 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Death seemed to have come for James.

While hanging out with Bobby at Lincoln Park, the two of them were caught in an explosion that left them severely injured and hospitalized. James had thought this was his final day on Earth. But he was wrong. He woke up a mere few hours after the attack, feeling physically unharmed. He and Bobby were released from the hospital a few days later, and continued on with their lives.

The next week, things got weird for James. He realized that he could run at speeds greater than that of the fastest man in the world. His reflexes had become sharper, and his strength had enhanced. James Yorke had gained superhuman powers. He decided to use these powers and fight for justice, alongside his best friend Bobby, who also has superhuman powers. Together, they defend the city of Chicago from any and all evil.

James is a graduate of Northwestern University. He currently has an apartment in Downtown Chicago, and works at a law firm.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Casper Donn
Alias: Star Striker
Nationality/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Appearance: Casper: His lightly tanned skin is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is his favorite brown jacket. Usually he wears a T-shirt under it, though it’s usually an orange shirt, along with this he usually wears blue jeans. He sports short spiky hair and his eyes were a pleasant blue, but after E-Day they changed into a subtle green.

Star Striker: His “costume” is green and black with a white line that divides the two colors in half diagonally, but on the right side of his chest has a green five pointed star that contrasts with the black background. His mask covers most of his face, kind of like Captain America’s, except green, without the wings, and with the big A replaced with a black five pointed star.

Alliance: Neutral
City of Operations: Los Angles, California
Powers/Abilities:
-Wind Manipulation: Allows the Star Striker to create gusts of wind. Also allows flight, as well as limited control of imamate objects and people. It’d be more like him pushing stuff around unless he focuses on them completely to angle the gusts of wind appropriately. He’s also trying to create cyclones, but so far it hasn’t been working out…
-Superhuman breath: "Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex." That may sound a bit too much, but you get the point.

Weaknesses: He’s still learning how his powers work exactly, and his weapon his prone to misfire or not fire at all since he made it himself and is not at all familiar with machines.

Weapon(s): The Blazing Blue Star. It’s really just a green guitar with a star base (and headstock) that’s been modified to hell. SS’ added a compartment inside the neck of it and attached a chain to the base and the headstock. With a strum of a certain cord, the headstock fires off in a fashion of a cannonball. SS can snap the headstock back into place with a quick jerk of the base, or he can swing the headstock around like a maniac.
He’s also added a small motor to the base of guitar spin, making the edges of the star deadly. However the size and weight of it has made the guitar rather heavy, and he relies on his wind abilities to be able to swing it for a long time. He also tends to ride the guitar like a hoverboard just for kicks.
He also carries a small crossbow and a handful of arrows that can fly very far thanks to his wind abilities. The arrows he carries are normal arrows, to poisoned arrows (which only put the target to sleep instead of killing them), and arrows that burn on contact.

Personality: Casper is a pretty laid back person fond of jokes. He usually doesn’t take things seriously, but with his new found powers he’s been learning how to be more responsible and active.
…Though he still laughs at a good fart joke.

Biography: Casper lived a normal life so far. He’d graduated high school with alright grades, got a relatively easy job that paid decently, and had an active love life. He lives by himself in an apartment and owns a dog named Missile and a handful of small colorful fish all named Bob. His life has been free from any unnatural disease, and none of his immediate family members are dead, or on their deathbed, or are secretly the villain behind the scenes, or anything like that. But for some reason, on July 29, 2011 in the afternoon, Casper climbed the highest building he could find and jumped.
Around then, there was an explosion in the nearby Griffin Park. The shockwave of which was enough to propel him upwards once again after falling halfway down the building. In a stroke of good luck, he flew higher than the building itself and landed back on top of it. In a stroke of bad luck, he flew high enough that when he landed back down he broke more than a few bones, but was listed as just another victim of the explosion.

During his recovery, he found he can create gusts of wind, and tried teaching himself how to use them. Weeks after his full recovery, he was back on top of the same building, but this time he was wearing his costume. Once more, he jumped. This time he was able to keep himself aloft and even learned how to manipulate the winds to give himself momentum. He never told anyone about his first jump, nor why he did it. The reason itself was now stupid and moot to him: He just didn't have anything worth living for. Now he's got a new world ahead of him and many things to learn. Though you can usually find the Star Striker up in the clouds scaring the crap out of birds and airplane passengers.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

CD-Man, your character's abilities don't go together. Your abilities must fall under the same category of power in order for acceptance into this RP. So, if you were to go with air/wind manipulation, you should add flight and enhanced speed (enhanced, not superhuman) to your powers as well.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Flare Shot sounds fair enough with what you said, but I was thinking Bashee's Screech goes with wind and sound. Still, I'll change it to something more relevant if you want.
edit: actually, looking at the link in your first post, Superhuman breath can replace Banshee's Screech. I'll look for something to replace Flare Shot.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey I'll try to get my Bio done for my guy. I've been preoccupied with college stuff lately and finding a job. *sighing grunt* Life isn't easy these days anymore, but of course nothing is every easy.

Also I was still curious if my guy was okay so far before I put up the Bio. I mean once I put it up it will determine if he's good enough but of course I just wanted to see where my guy stands for acceptance.

Crimson Jazz

Hey I'll try to get my Bio done for my guy. I've been preoccupied with college stuff lately and finding a job. *sighing grunt* Life isn't easy these days anymore, but of course nothing is every easy.

Also I was still curious if my guy was okay so far before I put up the Bio. I mean once I put it up it will determine if he's good enough but of course I just wanted to see where my guy stands for acceptance.

I feel you, man. I've been preoccupied with high school and trying to find a job. And yes, your character was okay before the bio. But, unfortunately, your character's biography does not deal with what the main plot. Every superhuman gained their powers from the explosions in LA, Chicago, and NYC. So, for now, your character is declined. Sorry D:

My character is now complete.

He is accepted.

also edited my temp as well.

Okay, your character is accepted, though I do recommend that you come up with a new alias since your powers deal with wind/air manipulation.

ONLY ONE MORE SLOT IS LEFT!!!!!

Xeon, I think I'll reserve this last slot for you since you worked hard on creating your character.

Wow, we have a lot of neutrals.... :/

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Sorry about that but seeing as you said one of the explosions took place in Chicago and never really said how large it was and I guess I made it strech a bit to Lake Michigan to hit my guy.

I could change my guys location and bio again if that is what you want.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah I was thinking of putting the funeral for his dead father in Chicago at first.....don't know why I didn't do that but I guess I wanted my guy in contact with a large body of water so he can obtain his powers. I guess I put down that the funeral was taken place near a lake, river, or pond or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back