• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Should we give the new hooded boss a nickname? Like back then, the Unknown boss in KHFM, before we know he is Xemnas, he is given the nickname 'Enigmatic Man'.

To me, I decided to nickname him, 'Enigmatic Hood' or 'Enigmatic Blue Blade Man'.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah, you can probably fight the boss with everyone. The same way it is with Vanitas Sentiment.

Most likely. Although I'm wondering how the boss would be accessed after the LOD gets damaged. The LOD area in the video seemed perfectly fine.

Maybe the area's an illusion or something.

Since people will call this boss something, I shall call him "Xemnas wannabe"... yeah, I can't come up with anything better.

Sora9890

Land Of Depature becomes Castle Oblivion towards the end of Aqua's story correct?? Well if that's true, then this........Enigmatic Hood battle would have to be before this. So that leaves the question, "How far before that?" Well i think, judging by Aqua's large health bar, right before that happens. Any ideas or add ons??

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Most likely. Although I'm wondering how the boss would be accessed after the LOD gets damaged. The LOD area in the video seemed perfectly fine.

Maybe the area's an illusion or something.

Since people will call this boss something, I shall call him "Xemnas wannabe"... yeah, I can't come up with anything better.

Welp, at Keyblade Graveyard there is this portal thing you talk to that leads you to Vanitas Sentiment. Could be the same situation leading you into a former land of departure. Like an afterimage or something.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well Nomura said in an interview that when MX stabbed himself and his body fell to darkness that something was created. Maybe this is that something.
a sentiment anyone?
im just gonna call him blue blade man

Key to Truth

Awards
It could just be symbolic. LS in KH2 wasn't canon, just the meaning of his words were.
This fight could be exactly like that. It could be Xemnas, but be non-canon.

Or it's the next antagonist to the series. If Nomura want's a new villain in the series he better start getting us to know that person now, so that KH4 doesn't seem so out of the blue.

or Time Travel is involved, but that would just be dumb.

What? LS is fully canon.

Also, i'm pretty sure the new secret boss is just Ansem the Wise. It would also make sense to why Xemnas uses laser sabers instead of his keyblades. He stole his master his name, so why not steal his weapons as well?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
What? LS is fully canon.

Also, i'm pretty sure the new secret boss is just Ansem the Wise. It would also make sense to why Xemnas uses laser sabers instead of his keyblades. He stole his master his name, so why not steal his weapons as well?
well two problem with that,
wouldnt he have recognized/attacked aqua in the secret ending?
how the hell would he get to LoD and why?

Key to Truth

Awards
well two problem with that,
wouldnt he have recognized/attacked aqua in the secret ending?
how the hell would he get to LoD and why?

Why would he have recognized Aqua? He lost his memories by that moment, so he probably can't remember fighting her. Also, Aqua doesn't get to see his face (Org Cloak).

We don't know yet if this boss is going to be canon or not until we play the game. This is just the best guess so far.

Key to Truth

Awards
In BBS it is.
Not in FM+.
In BBS the LS is Terra's armor with his heart inside of it. Terra's heart goes back into his body after the fight. The LS is no more. The LS in FM+ was purely symbolic.

What makes you say that? LS existed all the time, and even after Xemnas is beat, it will exist there. Until Terra fulfills his purpose.

Didn't LS stand up even when Terranort, his body, was in front of him? That should be enough proof.

Silverslide

What? LS is fully canon.

Ansem the Wise has no reason to attack Aqua at all. He doesn't even know who she is. You need a heart to wield a keyblade, that is why Xemnas couldn't use a keyblade IF he remembers he was a keyblade wielder
at all. And if that is so, why didn't Ansem SOD use the light sabers?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In BBS it is.
Not in FM+.
In BBS the LS is Terra's armor with his heart inside of it. Terra's heart goes back into his body after the fight. The LS is no more. The LS in FM+ was purely symbolic.

Actually, despite common misconception, the LS DOES NOT have Terra's heart. That adds to the mystery of how it exists. Terra's heart NEVER left Terranort's body.

And it wasn't just symbolic. Especially since the Ultimania discusses it.

xion93

im thinking it is xemnas cause he is the only one who has the power to use ethral blade hello kingdom hearts 2 and 358/2 he uses these blades he probably got there once he was defeated or that could be during kh2 aqua probably ran into him when she was walking the realm of darkness

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
im thinking it is xemnas cause he is the only one who has the power to use ethral blade hello kingdom hearts 2 and 358/2 he uses these blades he probably got there once he was defeated or that could be during kh2 aqua probably ran into him when she was walking the realm of darkness

The problem is though, the LOD looks perfectly intact, and I've never seen Xemnas use that stance before.

Chris211

Ansem the Wise has no reason to attack Aqua at all. He doesn't even know who she is. You need a heart to wield a keyblade, that is why Xemnas couldn't use a keyblade IF he remembers he was a keyblade wielder
at all. And if that is so, why didn't Ansem SOD use the light sabers?

That isn't necessarily why Xemnas couldnt use a keyblade. Nomura said "Xemnas may not be wielding a keyblade on purpose" or something among the lines of that right? That doesn't mean he can't use a keyblade, but more on the lines that he doesn't use one for a certain purpose(s)..can someone show the direct quote?

@Duel Ethreal if the Keyblade Wars were AGES ago, I find it hard to believe that a warriors still alive unless he kept transferring his heart like MX planned too.

Silverslide

That isn't necessarily why Xemnas couldnt use a keyblade. Nomura said "Xemnas may not be wielding a keyblade on purpose" or something among the lines of that right? That doesn't mean he can't use a keyblade, but more on the lines that he doesn't use one for a certain purpose(s)..can someone show the direct quote?

@Duel Ethreal if the Keyblade Wars were AGES ago, I find it hard to believe that a warriors still alive unless he kept transferring his heart like MX planned too.

That "may" in that sentence hints that Nomura wants US to speculate he didn't intend for that to be taken as a fact. And the Xemnas' wielding issue comes back down to the issue of having a heart,which he doesn't have. If he did have a heart, he wouldn't have gone around collecting heart's for kingdom hearts just to find out he already has one. And why would he intentionally not use a Keyblade, which is supposed to be the superior weapon in the Kingdom Hearts universe, for some inferior light saber things. It doesn't make sense.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Alright. I'm gonna start calling this dude BladeMan or Blues (total Megaman reference)

These are what I think he could possibly be:

1) Accomplice to Master Xehanort somehow
2) An incarnation of Terranort probably the new one who has been created after KH2
3) The new core character Nomura may have been talking about

Honestly the thing about this villian actually being a guy from the future to fight TAV is not something you can put past the team or Nomura. They already had the last incarnation of Terranort in mind and wanted to put him in the game so they make it that he travels back to his original world for a single boss fight. Its a single, most likely optional boss fight. Its not that hard for them to say, "who cares if he's from the future? lets put him in the past for a fight?" that's like asking why would a portal to the Keyblade Graveyard be doing in the middle of Mickey's Castle. They can do whatever they please.

And can someone answer a question for me? Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded going to be on the 3DS along with that other game or are the two one and the same? I think the title at E3 for the 3DS was for Re:Coded. Why release two games for the DS? With one not being talking about?

Chris211

That "may" in that sentence hints that Nomura wants US to speculate he didn't intend for that to be taken as a fact. And the Xemnas' wielding issue comes back down to the issue of having a heart,which he doesn't have. If he did have a heart, he wouldn't have gone around collecting heart's for kingdom hearts just to find out he already has one. And why would he intentionally not use a Keyblade, which is supposed to be the superior weapon in the Kingdom Hearts universe, for some inferior light saber things. It doesn't make sense.

The "may" in the sentence doesn't hint at Nomura wanting us to speculate it not being a fact..he leaves it in there as foreshadowing to go back and change the story(retcon) if he needs/wants too. We personally don't know if Xemnas has a heart or what his motives for forming KH were. If he did indeed have a heart, he could've been collecting hearts to make KH and start a keyblade war if he indeed remembered MX's memories, which I'm pretty sure it was said he began to remember some memories.

Who knows why he chose not to use keyblades if he has em, thats the mystery Nomura is trying to leave with the statement he said. Was it said Xemnas wanted a heart? I thought he just wanted KH for its power? Just like looking for the chamber of sleep or whatever the correct name is, we can't 100% tell what Xemnas motives were..

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Um, no. It's not Ansem the Wise I can tell you that.
1. Why would Ansem go to Land of Departure for no reason?
2. Why would he fight Aqua for no reason?
3. How did he even travel to other worlds in the first place? He's not supposed to know that much about other worlds.
4. Ansem is a scientist. Not a ninga-trained lightsaber weilder.

There's no way it's Ansem.

Also LS is only canon in BBS. In KH2FM, LS was just there to foreshadow BBS. But the fight never happened in the true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back