• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Hmm...did a little editing with a pic of our mysterious subject:

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

Why thank you. The reason I quoted this is because of a specific detail in the picture. Does anyone see the Heartless/Spade Hybrid symbol on the guys Ethereal Blades?

Last edited:

Chris211

Um, no. It's not Ansem the Wise I can tell you that.
1. Why would Ansem go to Land of Departure for no reason?
2. Why would he fight Aqua for no reason?
3. How did he even travel to other worlds in the first place? He's not supposed to know that much about other worlds.
4. Ansem is a scientist. Not a ninga-trained lightsaber weilder.

There's no way it's Ansem.

Also LS is only canon in BBS. In KH2FM, LS was just there to foreshadow BBS. But the fight never happened in the true story.

LOL the spelling on number 4 made me chuckle. But I see where your coming from I don't think its him either. I personally think it's someone new completely, but the swords reminded me of Xemnas, for the colors I had a big feel of Saix which was weird and the stance of Sora so its hard to tell who it is.

@ Horizon's Knight, it looks like a mixture of the heartless and unversed symbol when I look at it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The "may" in the sentence doesn't hint at Nomura wanting us to speculate it not being a fact..he leaves it in there as foreshadowing to go back and change the story(retcon) if he needs/wants too. We personally don't know if Xemnas has a heart or what his motives for forming KH were. If he did indeed have a heart, he could've been collecting hearts to make KH and start a keyblade war if he indeed remembered MX's memories, which I'm pretty sure it was said he began to remember some memories.

Who knows why he chose not to use keyblades if he has em, thats the mystery Nomura is trying to leave with the statement he said. Was it said Xemnas wanted a heart? I thought he just wanted KH for its power? Just like looking for the chamber of sleep or whatever the correct name is, we can't 100% tell what Xemnas motives were..

But, we already know why he wanted Kingdom Hearts it was for his own personal gain, gaining power. But the secret reports confirm Xemnas's true reason for his lust for Kingdom Hearts. He does not value acquiring a heart, but becoming a great being and remaking the universe in his image. He refers to the conquest of all that lives as his "true" goal that no other member knows of. He basically used the organization for his own reason promising them hearts when in reality they were pawns. And why would he start a keyblade war, the reason MX wanted to start a keyblade war was because he wanted to make a complete X-Blade, but who would wield the X-blade. Xemnas? But oh wait, he can't wield a keyblade or he "doesn't want to".

WhinyAcademic

Awards
4. Ansem is a scientist. Not a ninga-trained lightsaber weilder.

Bit ironic, isn't it? Christopher Lee played Count Dooku in the Star Wars prequels. :)

Why thank you. The reason I quoted this is because of a specific detail in the picture. Does anyone see the Heartless/Spade Hybrid symbol on the guys Ethereal Blades?

What could that be? Maybe whoever this fella is, he's like Vanitas, Xemnas, and Ansem SOD - he controls a new faction. And that symbol is that faction's emblem. This could be the foreshadowing of a new race of enemies in future games... just as with Enigmatic Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix... Just an idea.

Another minor note - I don't like how they just reused the Unknown model. Just like Vanitas, Ven, and Vanitas Sentiment. I wish for this boss they'd use a new model, like Lingering Sentiment. Aw well, budget and what not. Aw well.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
@ Horizon's Knight, it looks like a mixture of the heartless and unversed symbol when I look at it.

I see more of a Nobody symbol meshed in there as opposed to an Unversed symbol, but that might just be me. Perhaps this is a hint at a new form of enemy? Or perhaps MX's plans included what Xehanort the Apprentice did and this was a person he experimented on?

Bit ironic, isn't it? Christopher Lee played Count Dooku in the Star Wars prequels. :)

What could that be? Maybe whoever this fella is, he's like Vanitas, Xemnas, and Ansem SOD - he controls a new faction. And that symbol is that faction's emblem. This could be the foreshadowing of a new race of enemies in future games... just as with Enigmatic Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix... Just an idea.

Another minor note - I don't like how they just reused the Unknown model. Just like Vanitas, Ven, and Vanitas Sentiment. I wish for this boss they'd use a new model, like Lingering Sentiment. Aw well, budget and what not. Aw well.

That could be it, as that was a possibility I was hinting at. I'm glad you caught on.

Chris211

But, we already know why he wanted Kingdom Hearts it was for his own personal gain, gaining power. But the secret reports confirm Xemnas's true reason for his lust for Kingdom Hearts. He does not value acquiring a heart, but becoming a great being and remaking the universe in his image. He refers to the conquest of all that lives as his "true" goal that no other member knows of. He basically used the organization for his own reason promising them hearts when in reality they were pawns. And why would he start a keyblade war, the reason MX wanted to start a keyblade war was because he wanted to make a complete X-Blade, but who would wield the X-blade. Xemnas? But oh wait, he can't wield a keyblade or he "doesn't want to".

Well if he was looking for the chamber of sleep for Ven, it's possible he was seeking to create the X-Blade again, and if he did, he'd showed his ability to wield a keyblade by using it. We know he wants KH power, but whose to say (like I already stated) that he didn't intend to unlock it with the X-Blade like MX tried to do in BBS and become more powerful?

I'm pretty sure its the opposite, he wanted KH and the X-blade to restart the Keyblade Wars, he didnt need KH or the Keyblade Wars to make the X-Blade complete, that was the point of Ventus and Vanitas merging.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Thats actually a good idea. If this guy is a new character.

Silverslide

Well if he was looking for the chamber of sleep for Ven, it's possible he was seeking to create the X-Blade again, and if he did, he'd showed his ability to wield a keyblade by using it. We know he wants KH power, but whose to say (like I already stated) that he didn't intend to unlock it with the X-Blade like MX tried to do in BBS and become more powerful?

I'm pretty sure its the opposite, he wanted KH and the X-blade to restart the Keyblade Wars, he didnt need KH or the Keyblade Wars to make the X-Blade complete, that was the point of Ventus and Vanitas merging.

Maybe, but who would be the heart made entirely of darkness? Nobodies(according to Xemnas) are rejected by both light and darkness and don't have any hearts, so he couldn't have wanted the X-Blade. Also, he obviously didn't need the X-Blade to gain Kingdom Hearts powers because then he wouldn't have been able to use Kingdom Hearts power in KH2.

Sir Saint

Awards
Couldn't this be Xehanort the apprentice, the other somebody's all weapons similar to their nobodies or maybe Terra and MX hearts never combined so this could be Terra's heartless and Ansem SOD was MX's. Which since Xemnas was Terra's body they could use the same type of weapon.

Silverslide

Couldn't this be Xehanort the apprentice, the other somebody's all weapons similar to their nobodies or maybe Terra and MX hearts never combined so this could be Terra's heartless and Ansem SOD was MX's. Which since Xemnas was Terra's body they could use the same type of weapon.

It could be Apprentice Xehanort but how? For Apprentice Xehanort to have existed at that time Aqua would have been in the dark realm but we see her about to fight BlueSword in the trailer.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Oh! Just thought of a new name for this guy!

How about...

THE EMPHATIC ENTITY

Emphatic, as in he stands out, and entity because we have NO idea what he actually is.

Of course enigmatic hood is still great, but I wanted something that didn't have enigmatic in it since it's been used already.

Sir Saint

Awards
It could be Apprentice Xehanort but how? For Apprentice Xehanort to have existed at that time Aqua would have been in the dark realm but we see her about to fight BlueSword in the trailer.

Doesn't mean the fight really happened, how could it LOD would have been destroyed.

Silverslide

Doesn't mean the fight really happened, how could it LOD would have been destroyed.

You do have a point. There is like a portal type thing in Keyblade Graveyard that leads you to Vanitas Sentiment. Maybe this is the same thing. But that still leaves the issue of time travel.

Sir Saint

Awards
Aqua could be having a vision of the future like Terra did when he saw Riku. Also Vanitas Sentiment isn't canon.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Thats actually a good idea. If this guy is a new character.

He most likely is. Otherwise, Nomura would have to try and come up with a whole "time travel" type thing.

If this event was for symbolism reasons, then yes. If canon, then no.

Once again, this would be true if the enemy was canon, but could be possible in a symbolic sense.

Oh! Just thought of a new name for this guy!

How about...

THE EMPHATIC ENTITY

Emphatic, as in he stands out, and entity because we have NO idea what he actually is.

Of course enigmatic hood is still great, but I wanted something that didn't have enigmatic in it since it's been used already.

I like the name.

Chris211

Maybe, but who would be the heart made entirely of darkness? Nobodies(according to Xemnas) are rejected by both light and darkness and don't have any hearts, so he couldn't have wanted the X-Blade. Also, he obviously didn't need the X-Blade to gain Kingdom Hearts powers because then he wouldn't have been able to use Kingdom Hearts power in KH2.

Thats true, but I don't think he was able to fully access the power of Kingdom Hearts in KH2 though, so maybe thats what he'd need the X-Blade for. I figure at some point he'd have to use a keyblade to make another dark being unless Vanitas still existed somewhere..I see your point on the nobodies being rejecting by light and darkness, but Xemnas is a special nobody so maybe he was an exception. Its so hard to tell with Kingdom Hearts, especially that Xemnas wielding quote, just made things more difficult.

Sora9890

I'd like to believe it's a new character. But then then he'd have to be in Japan's version too. With the possibility up in the air if Nomura will make a Fm or FM+ on BbS for right now. Remember BbS takes place 10 yrs b4 KH1. In KH1 FM+ Xemnas was introduces as a secret boss, much lyk this one, and he appeared the next main game. Which is a year later. Now one year and 10 years are a big difference. I think the character is one that we all already know. Since i mean the whole KH Saga spands 11 years now. I really think it's a familiar character we may be overlooking. But that's just me.

SapphireKnight

We probably shouldn't jump to any conclusions about who this is. After all, a lot of people thought that Vanitas had some connection to Riku because of his stance and attire and we all know how that turned out.

I have a feeling that the person under that hood will be a big surprise.

Sora9890

I personally for some odd reason have this feeling it's Luxord. Lol but ya ur right let's not jump to conclusions lol. What if it looked lyk Kairi's grandma hahah lmfao....but ya let's let it be a surprise

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I like the name.

Yay! One down, hundreds more members to convince!

So, if you're tired of reffering to this mysterious figure as "the blue swords guy" or "the new secret boss from the E3 trailer", then just use the shorter name:

THE EMPHATIC ENTITY

Seriously, I bet this is gonna catch on if we all start using it. And it honestly is shorter (and cooler =D ) to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back