• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

Every secret boss is a form of Xehanort or a connection to Xehanort.

For now, we can assume its connected to KH3D since that game was just annouced. Besides, KH3D is still part of the Xehanort saga.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Every secret boss is a form of Xehanort or a connection to Xehanort.

For now, we can assume its connected to KH3D since that game was just annouced. Besides, KH3D is still part of the Xehanort saga.

I'm guessing it's a connection to Xehanort. I doubt it's an incarnation though. It just doesn't fit in with the time period of the game.

Duel Ethreal

posibly another apprentice before ven and vanitas i mean think MX gotta be at least 70 yrs old so dont you guys think that it would make sense that he had other apprentices that were never mentioned due to them fallen into the darkness to much? thats just my opinion

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
posibly another apprentice before ven and vanitas i mean think MX gotta be at least 70 yrs old so dont you guys think that it would make sense that he had other apprentices that were never mentioned due to them fallen into the darkness to much? thats just my opinion

Maybe but why wouldn't he just use his keyblade if he was an apprentice of a keyb;ade master

micbeasty

Actually, despite common misconception, the LS DOES NOT have Terra's heart. That adds to the mystery of how it exists. Terra's heart NEVER left Terranort's body.

And it wasn't just symbolic. Especially since the Ultimania discusses it.

it wasn't his heart it was described to be the remaining bit of his being, so basically his soul

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
it wasn't his heart it was described to be the remaining bit of his being, so basically his soul

While I do believe you that the LS is not a piece of Terra's Heart, I don't quite think it is Terra's Soul either. I had a theory (just can't currently find it due to KHI going 4.0) that the soul wasn't just for life, but I don't think that the Soul contains thought either. When MX took Terra's Body, the Soul of Terra never left. Otherwise, MX couldn't possess Terra's Body since the Body dies when the Soul leaves it. I'm more inclined to think that the LS is Terra's Mind. After all, the mind has hinted to exist in KH through Yen Sid's mirriors and in Another Report.

Maybe this guy is something to do with Xehanort's experiments and will be important in KH3D?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe its the Eraqus factor in the Terranort equation. AnsemSoD to MX, Xemnas to Terra, and this guy to Eraqus. I really hope not though. I want him to be connected to Eraqus somehow but not too directly. this Emphatic Entity is really catching my attention more than anything out of our addition to BBS.

It wasn't his mind, it was like his final thoughts before being taken over, so basically: "I hate Xehanort." "Aqua and Ven" "Someday I will end this."

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

While I do believe you that the LS is not a piece of Terra's Heart, I don't quite think it is Terra's Soul either. I had a theory (just can't currently find it due to KHI going 4.0) that the soul wasn't just for life, but I don't think that the Soul contains thought either. When MX took Terra's Body, the Soul of Terra never left. Otherwise, MX couldn't possess Terra's Body since the Body dies when the Soul leaves it. I'm more inclined to think that the LS is Terra's Mind. After all, the mind has hinted to exist in KH through Yen Sid's mirriors and in Another Report.

Maybe this guy is something to do with Xehanort's experiments and will be important in KH3D?

I think that there is no easily understood explanation for it. The Lingering Sentiment is simply Terra's ANGER and has copies of his MEMORIES.

Think about it. Terra shows no anger in the secret ending when talking with MX. I think that all his anger, all his HATRED for Xehanort, gave life to the last thing that could stop Terranort: his armor.

"We profess to know the heart...but its essence is beyond our reach." - Ansem the Wise

That is the TRUEST statement about Kingdom Hearts. We will never understand EVERYTHING. Like how Sora is able to cut through buildings. But it's a fantasy game. There has to be some mystery.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Um guys... I think we're getting a little off topic. This disscussion is about the Emphatic Entity, not the Lingering Sentiment. I'm not sure if this being is a Sentiment, but let's focus on what we do know about this guy, like his Etheral Blades. This is a definition of Etheral from WordNet Search 3.0:

S: (adj) aeriform, aerial, airy, aery, ethereal (characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air) "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"

Source: WordNet Search - 3.0

What does that tell us about the Emphatic Entity?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Um guys... I think we're getting a little off topic. This disscussion is about the Emphatic Entity, not the Lingering Sentiment. I'm not sure if this being is a Sentiment, but let's focus on what we do know about this guy, like his Etheral Blades. This is a definition of Etheral from WordNet Search 3.0:

S: (adj) aeriform, aerial, airy, aery, ethereal (characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air) "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"

Source: WordNet Search - 3.0

What does that tell us about the Emphatic Entity?

Yeah, we were starting to get off topic =/

Anyway, from what you've researched about "ethereal" (since those are ethereal blades), it's starting to sound like an illusion.

I have a new theory:

The EE (emphatic entity) must be connected to Xemnas because of the hood and ethereal blades, right? And since it appears in BBS, it must have used the ethereal blades first, correct? So, this person must have had a huge influence on Xemnas ( and therefore Terranort and Mastser Xehanort ) since Xemnas uses the same things.

So that's why I think it's Master Xehanort's master.

However, there is a problem with this theory: why doesn't he wield the Keyblade? My answer: he can't anymore because he's turned into a Nobody.

Think about how Nobodies refer to themselves: empty shells, beings of nothingness, basically ILLUSIONS (like your definition says).

Soooo...this is the NOBODY of MASTER XEHANORT'S MASTER! This explains:

*why Xemnas uses the same blades

*why this Keyblade Master doesn't use a Keyblade

*why he uses a new stance that bears similarities to Ven's and Vanitas's

:D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Anyway, from what you've researched about "ethereal" (since those are ethereal blades), it's starting to sound like an illusion.

I have a new theory:

The EE (emphatic entity) must be connected to Xemnas because of the hood and ethereal blades, right? And since it appears in BBS, it must have used the ethereal blades first, correct? So, this person must have had a huge influence on Xemnas ( and therefore Terranort and Mastser Xehanort ) since Xemnas uses the same things.

However, there is a problem with this theory: why doesn't he wield the Keyblade? My answer: he can't anymore because he's turned into a Nobody.

Think about how Nobodies refer to themselves: empty shells, beings of nothingness, basically ILLUSIONS (like your definition says).

I thought Xehanort's and Eraqus' master was Yen Sid :/

Silverslide

I thought Xehanort's and Eraqus' master was Yen Sid :/

No, I don't think so. It was just said that he was a retired keyblade master

I have a new theory:

If Heartless didn't exist in BBS, neither could nobodies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I have a new theory:

There is only one problem with your theory. Nobodies are only created when one becomes a Heartless, and MX didn't create a Heartless, but rather went to Terra. Unless this was a a Namine-like Nobody, this isn't very likely. Plus, didn't MX and Terra's Hearts fuse together? If they didn't, then maybe this could be true. I'll mark this as possibility #1.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No, I don't think so. It was just said that he was a retired keyblade master

If Heartless didn't exist in BBS, neither could nobodies.

1. That's what I mean. He is retired because he's much older than Eraqus and Xehanort so we can easily say that Yen Sid trained Eraqus and Xehanort when they were all younger. And of course when Xehanort and Eraqus become masters of their own, Yen Sid would eventually retire.
Plus even the Yen Sid is retired, he still teaches Mickey.
2. Heartless and Nobodies DID exist in BBS.

Silverslide

1. That's what I mean. He is retired because he's much older than Eraqus and Xehanort so we can easily say that Yen Sid trained Eraqus and Xehanort when they were all younger. And of course when Xehanort and Eraqus become masters of their own, Yen Sid would eventually retire.

1. Maybe
2. Yeah, but not in the realm of light, which is where most of BBS took place(except for the one instance in where MX summoned them which is eh)

Chris211

Only the pureblood heartless in the RoD existed and since they could only be summoned by a wielder of darkness at that time then nobodies didn't exist because of the fact the heartless couldn't willing come to the RoL and take hearts.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Only the pureblood heartless in the RoD existed and since they could only be summoned by a wielder of darkness at that time then nobodies didn't exist because of the fact the heartless couldn't willing come to the RoL and take hearts.

Well even with that said, I don't think the battle is canon. I think it's just foreshadowing an enemy in KH3 or KH3D, but I don't think the fight would be canon. For example, LS was canon to the story but his fight with Sora wasn't.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
If that boss battle song of the hooded entity/Emphatic Entity/Enigmatic Hood sounds awfully like 'Disappeared', then.....we know it is Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back