• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gamespot E3 noruma interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Idk....it reminds me of KH Mobile a bit. I thought they would have a better title than KH3D if it was going to be about Riku and not a mini game. I could be wrong probably.

Really? It doesn't remind me of Mobile at all. Whenever I think of Mobile, I think of this:

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
KH3D is only part of the reason I'm getting a 3DS, have any of you seen the lineup it has?. God so many whiners about what console it's on. Do some of you seriously only play Kingdom Hearts? That's actually kind of sad if you do. Cool thing is, when I get a 3DS I'll be able to play Re:Coded and Days if I feel like it. I would have missed out on them otherwise.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
KH3D is only part of the reason I'm getting a 3DS, have any of you seen the lineup it has?. God so many whiners about what console it's on. Do some of you seriously only play Kingdom Hearts? That's actually kind of sad if you do. Cool thing is, when I get a 3DS I'll be able to play Re:Coded and Days if I feel like it. I would have missed out on them otherwise.

When they started talking about the 3DS i was already excited and was alreayd thinking about buying one, but when they announced KH 3D, well that won me over. But I probably would have bought the 3DS anyways even if there wasn't a KH game for it.

miiworld2

Awards
TN: All I can say is that if there were to be a Kingdom Hearts III then it would be on consoles. I have a desire to create this game, but it's just not the right time. I'm under pressure from KH fans, Disney and Square Enix, and they all want Kingdom Hearts III. I know this, and I don't hide my desire to make this game. The biggest problem we're facing is our main developer on the franchise is busy with Final Fantasy, and the Birth by Sleep team is busy making Kingdom Hearts for the Nintendo 3DS. But we'll do it when the right time comes.

source:E3 2010: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Roundtable Q&A - Preview

See? SO DON'T PRESSURE HIM PEOPLE! Just enjoy what he can offer. :)
Like Birth by Sleep, Re-Coded and the upcoming 3DS (which happened to be the two upcoming games he teased about)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Heck, in the beginning, way back when Nomura announced a title for the DS I though, "well, no need to waste money on the console; it's just a game, I get an emu, and we move along to others consoles which I actually own." And then Nomura goes, "nuh huh, let's support Nintendo and all their cool handheld consoles so that fans buy the games and consoles and everybody gets happy." Argh, firetruck you, Nomura! Cause it actually worked (on me at least). Mostly happy in the aspect of which I didn't waste money on a DS. I'll buy the 3DS, 358/2 days, Re:Coded and 3D. Just make sure it comes out in Europe and I'll be happy. Just like the news of DS games being compatible with the 3DS made me.

Well what you're doing to begin with in the DS was illegal so your complaint is stupid. You may as well have said "CURSE YOU NOMURA FOR NOT LETTING ME TO DOWNLOAD CONENT ILLEGALLY!"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And...? Nomura is how old? He still plays and makes the games. It's not like they're age exclusive.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
And...? Nomura is how old? He still plays and makes the games. It's not like they're age exclusive.
I know; I'm simply just expressing how weird it is that we've been playing and following KH for almost a decade now. Geez, can't say a thought without someone criticizing on this site.

Anyway, I find it sort of funny that in the next couple of years there'll be as many KH games on the DS (3) as there were on the PS2 (3).

C

CookiesFly

I think I'll be out of college by the time KH3 is even announced. :(

With the rate of everything, I think we will all be 75 by the time KH3 is announced and then actually PLAYING the games on our deathbeds with our grandchildren looking at us like total idiots xD

Sandslash

I know... I'll probably just try to trade in my DSi at Gamestop (you know they will!) to get it cheaper. After all, it plays DS games. But if he does that, well... I'LL TIE UP MY DOG AND SEND HER TO MICHAEL VICK'S HOUSE JUST BECAUSE I CAN!
CAN YOU DO THAT?
At least, I have about 2 years to save money for a 3DS.

KH3D is only part of the reason I'm getting a 3DS, have any of you seen the lineup it has?. God so many whiners about what console it's on. Do some of you seriously only play Kingdom Hearts? That's actually kind of sad if you do.
Well, I want Pokémon Black or Pokémon White, and Kid Icarus Uprising looks nice. But they're not enough.

Patamon246

Awards
Oh Noruma. KH BbS is the ONLY KH game on the PSP. Seriously I think we know more than him about the series.

Patamon246

Awards
With the rate of everything, I think we will all be 75 by the time KH3 is announced and then actually PLAYING the games on our deathbeds with our grandchildren looking at us like total idiots xD

xD.
"Granda? What are you doing?"
"Shut up! Donald and Goofy are dead, i have one elixer left and Xeheanort is blasting me with lazers!"
"Who?"
"Pffft the Evil Keyblade master, duh"

hahaha how funny would that be?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
nomuera you sly dog

but seriously, i love how the Osaka Team is making KH 3DS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

In hospital, an old (but still devilishly attractive) man plays his PS-Infinite (XD) on his deathbed; his wife has already passed on, expecting him to do the same like in The Notebook, but instead plays his long-awaited KH3, keeping him alive.

Grandpa: Just finished making the Ultima Weapon! I SHALL VANQUISH YOU, XEHANORT!!! *Excitedly throws fist in the air, only to start coughing blood*
Grandson: Gramps, don't push yourself! What's so important about this stupid video game anyways?
Grandpa: *Pauses game and smacks grandson with the cane laying next to deathbed* THIS GAME IS EVERYTHING!!! I've waited since I was a young man for this damned game to be released! And now I'm gonna have to DIE before Nomura even finishes the whole series! JUST ONE FREAKING ARC IN MY LIFETIME?! *Mumbles curses under breath about Nomura being a lucky bastard to finding the source to immortality and eternal youth*

*A few days later, after Jiminy's Journal is 100% completed, the Secret Boss(s) and the Final Boss are vanquished, the old man dies in his deathbed, with a note for the grandson which reads; "Worth it."*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
In hospital, an old (but still devilishly attractive) man plays his PS-Infinite (XD) on his deathbed; his wife has already passed on, expecting him to do the same like in The Notebook, but instead plays his long-awaited KH3, keeping him alive.

Grandpa: Just finished making the Ultima Weapon! I SHALL VANQUISH YOU, XEHANORT!!! *Excitedly throws fist in the air, only to start coughing blood*
Grandson: Gramps, don't push yourself! What's so important about this stupid video game anyways?
Grandpa: *Pauses game and smacks grandson with the cane laying next to deathbed* THIS GAME IS EVERYTHING!!! I've waited since I was a young man for this damned game to be released! And now I'm gonna have to DIE before Nomura even finishes the whole series! JUST ONE FREAKING ARC IN MY LIFETIME?! *Mumbles curses under breath about Nomura being a lucky bastard to finding the source to immortality and eternal youth*

*A few days later, after Jiminy's Journal is 100% completed, the Secret Boss(s) and the Final Boss are vanquished, the old man dies in his deathbed, with a note for the grandson which reads; "Worth it."*

Exaggerated, much ?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Question 5: One of the biggest complaints of previous Kingdom Hearts games was that they controlled poorly and had a bad camera which restricted gameplay. What have you done to improve this?

TN: I don't have complaints in mind when I design games. Can you give me an example where you thought the controls and camera were bad? We're always working on improving the game, but this depends on the limitations of the platforms.

Uh, hell no?

There's nothing wrong with the controls or the camera. The only game that came close to having a problem with this was 358/2 Days, and it was easily remedied in the options menu and the limitations were because of the hardware anyway.

If you're going to call Nomura out for a design decision, why don't you bitch about the terribad writing, plot exposition, and lack of relevancy in the Disney worlds?

Sempied

Uh, hell no?

There's nothing wrong with the controls or the camera. The only game that came close to having a problem with this was 358/2 Days, and it was easily remedied in the options menu and the limitations were because of the hardware anyway.

If you're going to call Nomura out for a design decision, why don't you bitch about the terribad writing, plot exposition, and lack of relevancy in the Disney worlds?

Retcon hugs, and then kills you for thinking this.

25 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back