• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gamespot E3 noruma interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
and the Birth by Sleep team is busy making Kingdom Hearts for the Nintendo 3DS.

THEN WHY THE firetruck DO YOU MAKE KH3DS INSTEAD OF WORKING ON KH3 UGH

I understand that a lot of the KH team is working on FF Versus but you should have at least started planning poo with the Osaka team first before you decide to side-step into another plotfuck with a handheld.

My gosh do you plan anything through beforehand when it comes to the KH series???

Nomura said:
No, there were no plans for that at first. When we were about to finish developing KINGDOM HEARTS, I started to think about KINGDOM HEARTS II and Chain of Memories, then when we were about to finish developing those two titles, I started to think about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days and Coded. I also started to think about KINGDOM HEARTS for Nintendo 3DS, which was just announced today, while I was working on the latest three KINGDOM HEARTS titles. So I do think about the upcoming titles when I'm working on one, but when I was working on the original KINGDOM HEARTS, I was not thinking about creating a game about the Keyblade Wars

Oh wait, clearly not.

Nomura said:
Because fans in North America express their excitement in a very straight-forward manner, it makes me want to add more special content to make them even more excited.

Just like you did with KH2FM+ you bastard.

You know what, I kind of forgive this because the Osaka team is working on KH3DS which means the gameplay might be worth playing (even if the story is ridiculous).

But seriously as soon as Nomura finishes Versus XIII and 3DS he needs to get his ass on KH3.

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
All I can say is that if there were to be a Kingdom Hearts III then it would be on consoles. I have a desire to create this game, but it's just not the right time. I'm under pressure from KH fans, Disney and Square Enix, and they all want Kingdom Hearts III. I know this, and I don't hide my desire to make this game. The biggest problem we're facing is our main developer on the franchise is busy with Final Fantasy, and the Birth by Sleep team is busy making Kingdom Hearts for the Nintendo 3DS. But we'll do it when the right time comes.

wait so i need to know
dosen''t this confirm that the mystery titles have all been revealed (recoded,kh:3d)
and kh3 is next?!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
They'll be making another handheld. A while ago we thought the titles on the handhelds were finished after Coded and that KH3 would be next in line. Thing is, we probably aren't any closer to KH3 than we were three years ago... I'm kinda iffy on 3DS. Is it a spin-off? Some of the images just didn't seem canon.

ispoiledmyself

Yes its official, NOMURA = THE IMPROVISE MASTER

They should of asked in the interview, Is RE:coded and Kingdom Hearts 3D the mystery titles before KH3?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
seriously. I would have thought otherwise with KH2 Sora and Riku but this is they are younger. When the hell would this even take place. Nomura's f*cking up. But Osaka team doing gameplay sounds promising, plus it gives me a reason to by a 3DS...do you think the R4 will be compatible with 3DS. sorry if i shouldn't ask that question.

EDIT: I doubt it because Re:Coded is basically our Coded right sooooo nothing really new there, no?

Sandslash

Great, now I need a 3DS too. Seriously, I wouldn't doubt if Nomura suddenly reveal a new Kingdom Hearts game for the Xbox 360.
Ok, I would...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
thats what i was thinking, but that kairi as a secret character might happen and i wouldnt doubt it either

Huzzah. play as Kairi in her comatoses state, shaking the gyroscope in the 3DS to wake her up in five hours.

Also, whilst Nomura may listen to our complaints, he manage to crearw new ones whilwt fixing old ones.

Awards
Heck, in the beginning, way back when Nomura announced a title for the DS I though, "well, no need to waste money on the console; it's just a game, I get an emu, and we move along to others consoles which I actually own." And then Nomura goes, "nuh huh, let's support Nintendo and all their cool handheld consoles so that fans buy the games and consoles and everybody gets happy." Argh, firetruck you, Nomura! Cause it actually worked (on me at least). Mostly happy in the aspect of which I didn't waste money on a DS. I'll buy the 3DS, 358/2 days, Re:Coded and 3D. Just make sure it comes out in Europe and I'll be happy. Just like the news of DS games being compatible with the 3DS made me.

blueheart

Bronze Member
You know, when they said 2 kh games other than KH3 will be announced, I was hoping it wasn't another spin off of KH1. Though I'm happy that the new Coded will be for the DS insted of a cell phone, I'm disapointed about this KH3D, and that it will be on another handheld system that I don't have. I probably won't buy it anyway.

I had a feeling that one of the 2 new games was going to be the new Coded, but I was hoping that the other one would have been a game about Riku. I know it sounds dumb but idc. I was hoping it was going to be about him from when he leaves Castle Oblivion, to the battle at the Memory Skyscraper. I thought it would be because in the Director's Secret Report, it said
"Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider:the period of the King's absence, the period of Riku's absence, Roxas's time with the Organization (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days), and Xehanort's past (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, when they said 2 kh games other than KH3 will be announced, I was hoping it wasn't another spin off of KH1. Though I'm happy that the new Coded will be for the DS insted of a cell phone, I'm disapointed about this KH3D, and that it will be on another handheld system that I don't have. I probably won't buy it anyway.

I had a feeling that one of the 2 new games was going to be the new Coded, but I was hoping that the other one would have been a game about Riku. I know it sounds dumb but idc. I was hoping it was going to be about him from when he leaves Castle Oblivion, to the battle at the Memory Skyscraper. I thought it would be because in the Director's Secret Report, it said
"Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider:the period of the King's absence, the period of Riku's absence, Roxas's time with the Organization (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days), and Xehanort's past (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)".

Re:coded doesn't count as one of the two mystery titles since it's included with the KH portable trio.

Riku and the King's absence was included to an extent in Days and coded though, and Riku is featured as one of the main playable characters in 3D.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Idk....it reminds me of KH Mobile a bit. I thought they would have a better title than KH3D if it was going to be about Riku and not a mini game. I could be wrong probably.

Shadow Key

Great, now I need a 3DS too. Seriously, I wouldn't doubt if Nomura suddenly reveal a new Kingdom Hearts game for the Xbox 360.
Ok, I would...

I know... I'll probably just try to trade in my DSi at Gamestop (you know they will!) to get it cheaper. After all, it plays DS games. But if he does that, well... I'LL TIE UP MY DOG AND SEND HER TO MICHAEL VICK'S HOUSE JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back