• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gamespot E3 noruma interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I actually think KH2 fixed a lot of KH1's problems (The camera and not being able to open treasure chests in battle were REALLY annoying) which is why I still find KH2 to be very under-rated. I feel KH2's gameplay is better than KH1's, they just needed to up the difficulty- which they did in Final Mix.

I find it funny how Nomura said they don't receive any complaints because they seem to be fixing all the gameplay problems I've been having. I mean, heck, they improved the reaction commands a lot in BBS. Not to mention that Disney worlds have more to do with the plot in BBS than they do in KH2.

Pestilence

Awards
BBS gameplay with bigger areas, party members that are little more useful, more enemies at the same time in certain situations and KH2 camera is pretty much the optimal combat situation for KH3 for example.

Now that I think of it the BBS cooldown system is PERFECT for making Donald and Goofy more useful without total revamps. Donald could be useful with curing without wasting his MP on damage spells when the time is worst and Goofy would get to use his abilities more and not be a total trash when his MP runs out. I dunno if theres ethers in BBS but those could just refresh the cooldowns on use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back