• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kingdom Hearts Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol no, I meant new singer, different song. I would rage for an eternity if someone else did either one of those songs.

I want a new song but don't you think it would be weird to have some random new person? Utada Hikaru was the reason I wanted to play KH before I saw anything else.

Utada quit a while ago because she said Disney doesn't pay.

lolwut?
I was just saying how I wanted Utada Hikaru because of the reason she is what drew me to KH.

"i don't like it so there shouldn't be one" is completely wrong towards what I was saying. It was simply an opinion of I wouldn't want a new song if Utada wasn't doing it.
I'm not hxc arguing here. Your response was unneeded and uncalled for with the "if the odds are against you" thing.

lol I completely understand what you mean.
I heard it in a com commerical too :D
a little uncalled for, but it's the same concept, you don't like the idea of a new singer, so you saying no, even though hikari left disney, what are you going to do? stilll say utada should same kh songs or bring in a new song?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea i really wanted beautiful world or final distance. but if they did uses those songs then theyre probably gonna have to rewrite some english parts like in beautiful world she talks about wanting to sleep with a guy and i dont think little kids wanna hear that.

Lady-Lee

Awards
i kinda want to hear what a new singer or group could come up with (fingers crossed for asian kung fu generation)

αsiя

space coke
I find it funny Disney isn't willing to pay more money for Utada.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Digress already Allister Rose your making a fit that's uncalled for.
An opinion is an opinion.

not the opion, but the reason behind the opinion. anyways, we could argue about morals or jsut stick to the subject. she can want utada no matter what, but at the same time face facts.

we can't make utada come back, unless disney decides to offer more money, but then again the situation could have been avoided if they payed more. it's not like someone to quit before asking for more.

YoshiAngemon

Well, they can't very well use Miley Cyrus. Then again, this IS Disney we're talking about. Maybe they could use Jade for the English Version, and Koda Kumi for the Japanese Version.

I mean, it worked for Final Fantasy X-2.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ill be soooooo mad if they use someone like demi lavato or miley cyrus. that be lame and stupid. but knowing disney anything is possible

YoshiAngemon

Maybe they'd be smart enough to leave the KH Songs to Square Enix. At least THEY know great artists to use the songs.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
true true but it still wont be the same with out utada...

Sempied

yea its true she most likely wont do it...
STUPID DISNEY!!! UTADA HIKARU ROCKS WHO CARES IF U HAV TO PAY SHE ROX!!!!
SQ didn't fire her. She stated that she was tired of doing the songs from english to japanese so she quit. (Contrary to belief she did in fact do the english version first)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
SQ didn't fire her. She stated that she was tired of doing the songs from english to japanese so she quit. (Contrary to belief she did in fact do the english version first)
i thought that it was because disney wasnt paying her enough?

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah it was because they werent paying her, it was more like her father made her do it too if you read the interview

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They're probably going to get a decent japanese artist who does final fantasy games or similar games in that genre. I mean Utada's work was beautiful but hearing Simple and Clean or Sanctuary for too long makes it lose its beauty. I mean i actually wanted BBS to use Sanctuary that's just me, but they didn't do that which pretty much makes sense. Anyways maybe the chick who did Crisis Core? I don't know. I liked that track.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They're probably going to get a decent japanese artist who does final fantasy games or similar games in that genre. I mean Utada's work was beautiful but hearing Simple and Clean or Sanctuary for too long makes it lose its beauty. I mean i actually wanted BBS to use Sanctuary that's just me, but they didn't do that which pretty much makes sense. Anyways maybe the chick who did Crisis Core? I don't know. I liked that track.

akaya? yeah she's good, i still say yuna ito due to her being able to sing in englsih pretty fluently

Relix

A traveler
Awards
akaya? yeah she's good, i still say yuna ito due to her being able to sing in englsih pretty fluently

oh yeah. she could work, but all in all Utada's papa doesn't want her singin for Walty's lil company anymore, unless the all powerful Disney chooses to actually choose to empty their pockets a lil.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I actually wouldn't mind KH using some J-Rock. Sora is growing up, maybe it is time for the theme to have a more mature sound, like Alice Nine or AKFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back