• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kingdom Hearts Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
we can't ignorantly say we want utada hikaru forever after she quit singing for disney. i don't know how much i can stand listening to hikari/simple and clean and passion/sanctuary for another game. the song will sound old and over used and no one will like them anymore
well,they've used Utada for BBS.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
well,they've used Utada for BBS.

Which was an already used song that I believe is owned by Disney, no? Or at least have the righst to use it.

Either way if using old songs is the only way to keep Utada, I'm all for getting rid of her.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
All these people we are talking about, just don't have the flair or brillance of Utada, imho.

I beleive there's somebdoy good out there for it, but I just dont' see it in this thread. :|

A

Azrael

All these people we are talking about, just don't have the flair or brillance of Utada, imho.

I beleive there's somebdoy good out there for it, but I just dont' see it in this thread. :|

I don't know. Her music is pretty bland. Utada's not that good as you're trying to make her sound.

Mons?er Heart

Not having Utada is going to make the game have a totally different feel. I believe the theme songs that play in the beginnings of all the games basically set the tone for the whole game.

Lonbilly

Awards
Not having Utada is going to make the game have a totally different feel. I believe the theme songs that play in the beginnings of all the games basically set the tone for the whole game.

Because Simple and Clean talking about meeting fathers and such totally set the mood for the game.

Personally Hikari fit KH better. It was relevant to the game, unlike S&C, despite the fact I still like both.

I don't see how getting rid of Utada would really effect the game. All she contributes is the opening and ending. It's not like she helps composing or is like Yoko.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Utada isn't as great as some of you are trying to make her seem, she is good but could easily be replaced with someone better. I wouldn't complain if she suddenly came back though.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Because Simple and Clean talking about meeting fathers and such totally set the mood for the game.

Personally Hikari fit KH better. It was relevant to the game, unlike S&C, despite the fact I still like both.

I don't see how getting rid of Utada would really effect the game. All she contributes is the opening and ending. It's not like she helps composing or is like Yoko.

lol, I still hate she changed the theme when she made the english version.

For me personally, Utada is what made me start playing so it would feel weird to me if someone replaced her.
Plus, I listen to the opening and closing way more than I actually play the game so it would bother me if we got someone new ngl
But if the new person is a good singer, then I won't care.

Utada isn't as great as some of you are trying to make her seem, she is good but could easily be replaced with someone better.

I know, I know but her music introduced me to a whole new genre so I have a deep undying love for her singing Dx

Aria

braver by the minute
As much as I love Utada, I think that she can be replaced. It will be different at first, but if the artist does a good job then it won't matter to me. I'd much rather have a new artist than another repeat of Hikari or Passion.

Lonbilly

Awards
I know I'm gonna get some backlash for this, but I would love to see Gackt replace Utada.

I actually suggested him awhile back. I've only heard Redemption by him though, but I love it. Plus, Nomura rides him all the time so it's not that far from possible.

Although I wouldn't mind if we got a combo duet again like for FFVII: ACC with Kyo and Gerard =D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I don't know if this has been said but why can't we have Miyu do a song?
He has a good voice.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura's gay for Gackt. If we let him in, Nomura's going to use his music to death.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I liked Utada's songs fine, but I'm not really against bringing in a new artist...as long as he/she doesn't suck balls.

It'll be okay. Kingdom Hearts will still be Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back