• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kingdom Hearts Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl'e

What the hell is wrong with Disney? They have plenty of cash to give.

I will miss Utada but a new theme song is a must now. I didn't mind Simple and Clean/Hikaru and Sanctuary/Passion because I'd figure "Re:Com has to do with KH I more than KH II so it's acceptable. 358/2 Days has to do with KH II so that is acceptable."

If they play either one for the next future installment I think I'll facepalm. Disney shouldn't even think of using any of their stars. That would just be horrible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont know, yoko kanno makes good techno plus with origa, i thinkt hat would agood combo. stand alone ocmplex did pretty good

B

BriFTW

if thats true im not collecting any more kh games

They CANT replace Utada with Hannah or Jonas Sissies or ANYBODY. KH wouldnt be KH without her

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

They CANT replace Utada with Hannah or Jonas Sissies or ANYBODY. KH wouldnt be KH without her

First off, that's an incredibly dumb reason to stop playing KH games. =/

Secondly, they probably wouldn't use Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Fags. The artist would probably be Japanese and there's a lot of talent to be found there.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wait! Disney isn't paying her! What kind of crap is that!?!
"Yeah, we want you to translate your song, record it, and then let us put it in our games! We'll pay you $0.00!"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait! Disney isn't paying her! What kind of crap is that!?!
"Yeah, we want you to translate your song, record it, and then let us put it in our games! We'll pay you $0.00!"

It's not that they're not paying her. She says they're not paying her enough to do what they asked of.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First off, that's an incredibly dumb reason to stop playing KH games. =/

Secondly, they probably wouldn't use Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Fags. The artist would probably be Japanese and there's a lot of talent to be found there.

Well said VT.

And I think I might question the sanity of SE for letting Disney use their kid stars sing.

If to think logically, I'd want BoA or Ayumi Hamasaki to sing. ...and Leona Lewis can do an English version...s1worstbirthdayever

J/K, but seriously, BoA or Ayumi would work.

(And I liked My Hands. I think I play the song every day.)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
My Philosophy; if they do a good job, hire them.

Does it really matter who sings the little theme song that is only play'd, like, twice during the course of the game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Utada doesn't make KH what it is. The gameplay, story and universe make KH what it is. You're being immature and petty if you think KH would be drastically changed or devalued if Utada wasn't in it.

Does it really matter who sings the little theme song that is only play'd, like, twice during the course of the game.
My thoughts exactly, not to mention, it's the truth of the matter.

satria222poxy

Well said VT.

And I think I might question the sanity of SE for letting Disney use their kid stars sing.

If to think logically, I'd want BoA or Ayumi Hamasaki to sing. ...and Leona Lewis can do an English version...s1worstbirthdayever

J/K, but seriously, BoA or Ayumi would work.

(And I liked My Hands. I think I play the song every day.)

NO! Not Ayumi!!!!
I mean she's a good singer. And she sells lots of albums
BUT, her voice doesn't suit with the kind of video game series this is.
If she does, she'll make the music sounded like some cheezy-style anime video game or somesort!

I personally don't want any other artists (whether japanese/etc.) that would replace Utada for the music of KH. I just want everything to be the way it is, so everything will feels so right.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I'm interested in seeing someone new for once. while utada did a great job with the songs, it would be nice to see something new.

αsiя

space coke
Am I the only one who wouldn't mind them using Hikari/Simple and Clean again. I never get tired of it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I, for one, am kinda sick of Hikari. I mean, it was alright for the 3-4 or whatever times it was used, but really, do we really need to hear more of it?

If I were SE, just cause of Utada complaining about money issues, I'd not use any of her previously recorded songs for future titles. Ya know, as a sort of a middle finger to her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Passion sucked anyways. Who cares if they hire someone else?

Passion was better than Sanctuary though. I think Sanctuary is a song I hate more than any song I've heard.

NO! Not Ayumi!!!!
I mean she's a good singer. And she sells lots of albums
BUT, her voice doesn't suit with the kind of video game series this is.
If she does, she'll make the music sounded like some cheezy-style anime video game or somesort!

I personally don't want any other artists (whether japanese/etc.) that would replace Utada for the music of KH. I just want everything to be the way it is, so everything will feels so right.

Ayumi can do good songs that don't sound like they should be in anime. Have you heard EVOLUTION (The original mix...not the crappy versions they have made through the years) or SURREAL?

Or if anybody wants some already used singers, why not have Jyongri who did the credit song of It's A Wonderful World (Subarashiki Kono Sekai)/The World Ends With You?

And saying that is like sticking yourself in a hole. Change is inevitable. And I think somebody said it earlier but if you aren't happy with the new song, put on an Utada cd and play a song of hers while the opening plays onscreen.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally think passion was better suited in japanese.

i like hikari better than simple and clean, but i like the englsih planitb remix better than the japanese one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back