• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kingdom Hearts Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbryan

So I read somewhere don't really recall where, that Utada Hikaru isn't going to do any more songs for Kingdom Hearts? 'Cause Disney doesn't pay? and also 'cause it's hard to translate lyrics from Japanese to English.
Man, it just wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without her singing.

State

Awards
Some other Japanese singer that can fit his/her songs in KH and translate them into English.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk unless they want to use beautiful world form utada hikaru, but i guess they would have to pay to use it, and it's apretty old song now

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Some other Japanese singer that can fit his/her songs in KH and translate them into English.

HELL NO.

UTADA IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD DO IT. It would feel retarded to switch to a new person after using the amazing Utada Hikaru all this time.

Allister Rose

French Lover
HELL NO.

UTADA IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD DO IT. It would feel retarded to switch to a new person after using the amazing Utada Hikaru all this time.

we can't ignorantly say we want utada hikaru forever after she quit singing for disney. i don't know how much i can stand listening to hikari/simple and clean and passion/sanctuary for another game. the song will sound old and over used and no one will like them anymore

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea its true she most likely wont do it...
STUPID DISNEY!!! UTADA HIKARU ROCKS WHO CARES IF U HAV TO PAY SHE ROX!!!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
we can't ignorantly say we want utada hikaru forever after she quit singing for disney. i don't know how much i can stand listening to hikari/simple and clean and passion/sanctuary for another game. the song will sound old and over used and no one will like them anymore

I`d still love them no matter how many times they are used. I would like new songs for future games though. As long as they get someone good for the job, even if it can`t be Utada, I`d be okay with it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I`d still love them no matter how many times they are used. I would like new songs for future games though. As long as they get someone good for the job, even if it can`t be Utada, I`d be okay with it.

same here, but i wouldn't love them in kh. if you know what i mean

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
same here, but i wouldn't love them in kh. if you know what i mean

Yeah I get what you`re saying. I think they do need to make sure they limit the number of times they use them. Some people wouldn`t be very happy if they used them in every single KH game. KH just is in need of a fresh new song.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

No, I was talking about the changing to a new singer =_=
I'm getting sick of the theme songs of KH2 and KH too.

It would be weird to change to a new singer after Utada doing it for so long.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No, I was talking about the changing to a new singer =_=
I'm getting sick of the theme songs of KH2 and KH too.

It would be weird to change to a new singer though.

kh only has passion and hikari and the English versions right now, i want beautiful world but the likeliness of that happening is slim and that song has been used for rebuild of evangelion.

we can't ask for a new song unless we want a new singer. unless you meant no to same song different singer?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If you ask me, if Utada quits...she should at least stay until the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Simple and Clean has been in 3 games.

BBS
KH1
CoM

Sanctuary has been in 3

Days
KH2
Coded (I think)

so why not just have one more song for the next 3 KH games that Nomura wants to release...and if not, I say at least up untill the end of the Xehanort Saga (KH3)

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
kh only has passion and hikari and the English versions right now, i want beautiful world but the likeliness of that happening is slim and that song has been used for rebuild of evangelion.

we can't ask for a new song unless we want a new singer. unless you meant no to same song different singer?

lol no, I meant new singer, different song. I would rage for an eternity if someone else did either one of those songs.

I want a new song but don't you think it would be weird to have some random new person? Utada Hikaru was the reason I wanted to play KH before I saw anything else.

If you ask me, if Utada quits...she should at least stay until the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Utada quit a while ago because she said Disney doesn't pay.

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol no, I meant new singer, different song. I would rage for an eternity if someone else did either one of those songs.

I want a new song but don't you think it would be weird to have some random new person? Utada Hikaru was the reason I wanted to play KH before I saw anything else.

it's not random because utada left disney, she wont be coming back, so new singer is expected

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I will be happy if I never heard another song by Utada again as long as I live.

Bring on the new artists!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Whoever it is that is taking her place, I want them and their music to fit into the darker tone KH has turned toward. I would love to see someone like the group Nightmare take over.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
it's not random because utada left disney, she wont be coming back, so new singer is expected

Yes, but if you look at the bottom part of what I said, you would understand why I don't want a new singer.

She was pretty much the reason I wanted to play. I heard her music before I saw anything else in the game and I loved it so much I searched where the song was from.
That is pretty much the first time I heard of KH, other than seeing it in a gamestop.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, but if you look at the bottom part of what I said, you would understand why I don't want a new singer.

She was pretty much the reason I wanted to play. I heard her music before I saw anything else in the game and I loved it so much I searched where the song was from.
That is pretty much the first time I heard of KH, other than seeing it in a gamestop.

your being stubborn "i don't like it so there shouldn't be one" sometimes i get like that too, but if the odds go against you, why not admit defeat?

bryanbryan

Utada Hikaru was the reason I wanted to play KH before I saw anything else

She was the reason I started playing Kingdom Hearts, too.
I saw a COM commercial when it came out and they were playing Simple and Clean
and I was like I freaking love that song and I needa buy the game so I can hear it.
Haha. I was a kid.
So I asked my dad to get it for me for Christmas..
It was when I was younger, ofcourse.
Ima miss Utada as the singer for Kingdom Hearts.
I'd be really happy if she came back.
Even though the chances are slim.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
your being stubborn "i don't like it so there shouldn't be one" sometimes i get like that too, but if the odds go against you, why not admit defeat?

lolwut?
I was just saying how I wanted Utada Hikaru because of the reason she is what drew me to KH.

"i don't like it so there shouldn't be one" is completely wrong towards what I was saying. It was simply an opinion of I wouldn't want a new song if Utada wasn't doing it.
I'm not hxc arguing here. Your response was unneeded and uncalled for with the "if the odds are against you" thing.

She was the reason I started playing Kingdom Hearts, too.
I saw a COM commercial when it came out and they were playing Simple and Clean
and I was like I freaking love that song and I needa buy the game so I can hear it.
Haha. I was a kid.

lol I completely understand what you mean.
I heard it in a com commerical too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back