• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
(MOAR GAMES)
You comment on the fun fact above you, then give your own. Go crazy.

I play Baritone Saxophone, but not because I like it because playing in band is easier than Spanish
187px-Baritone_saxophone.jpg

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
^ Belgium? I would have never guessed, and yeah that is pretty funny!

I work at a Radio Station and despite what people might think, it can get pretty boring

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
^ Belgium? I would have never guessed

images

and yeah that is pretty funny!

It's nothing special though, I'm still learning how to make music actually. I mean, I can make beats (and I think they sound good) but melodies are still kind of hard for me. I really need to buy a Midi Keyboard, I'm more or less limited to making beats and remixes now instead of making own stuff.

But like I said, I can't read a single note so it's all about listening and going 'this sounds cool' or 'this sounds like crap'. Then again, it makes me focus more on good sounds, which can be beneficial too imo.

I work at a Radio Station and despite what people might think, it can get pretty boring

Wow, that kind of surprises me. Always thought working at a Radio Station was pretty fun to do without really getting boring.

Fun fact about me, I sometimes have trouble finding a specific word in my native language while knowing the translation of the word I'm looking for in English. It's like my English is sometimes better than my Dutch lol

Last edited:

White-Light

Fun fact about me, I sometimes have trouble finding a specific word in my native language while knowing the translation of the word I'm looking in English. It's like my English is sometimes better than my Dutch lol

Same thing with my friend. According to her she is slowly losing the ability to speak Polish the longer she lives here in England xD

Fun Fact about me is I own over 300 soft toys...and my parents hate me for it xD I still get more when I have the chance anyway.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

srsly-40515.jpg

It's nothing special though, I'm still learning how to make music actually. I mean, I can make beats (and I think they sound good) but melodies are still kind of hard for me. I really need to buy a Midi Keyboard, I'm more or less limited to making beats and remixes now instead of making own stuff.

That's still pretty cool, I gave up on trying to make music after kupoing around with FL studio for an hour lol

Wow, that kind of surprises me. Always thought working at a Radio Station was pretty fun to do without really getting boring.

It has a coolness factor and it's very easy. Most of the time it just ends up being you playing around on a computer while you make sure your playlist runs smoothly. Plus there's only 1 person in the studio at one time. No need for multiple people to be here so it gets lonely. For example I'm at work right now.

Fun fact about me, I sometimes have trouble finding a specific word in my native language while knowing the translation of the word I'm looking in English. It's like my English is sometimes better than my Dutch lol

Now that is funny, you must you English more than xD. I seriously would have never known you were from Belgium! Your grammar, spelling, and composition is far more advanced than a lot of people on this site.

Fun fact about me, I can't eat tomato sauce. Not on pizza, spaghetti, or anything

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Same thing with my friend. According to her she is slowly losing the ability to speak Polish the longer she lives here in England xD

Haha yeah, it's the strangest thing in the world! Funny though, but strange :p

That's still pretty cool, I gave up on trying to make music after kupoing around with FL studio for an hour lol

Haha, I recognize that! When I used FL Studio for the first time, I was like 'oh well there goes my dream of making music, this is too complicated for me' but after some trial and error, I got the hang of it. I believe it's a matter of perseverance.

It has a coolness factor and it's very easy. Most of the time it just ends up being you playing around on a computer while you make sure your playlist runs smoothly. Plus there's only 1 person in the studio at one time. No need for multiple people to be here so it gets lonely. For example I'm at work right now.

lol, dude, that's awesome! :D

Now that is funny, you must you English more than xD. I seriously would have never known you were from Belgium! Your grammar, spelling, and composition is far more advanced than a lot of people on this site.

Yeah, that's what happens when you read and write English every single day. My English always has been quite good but I guess I kind of maintain it by using it this much on forums and stuff like that.

Fun fact about me, I can't eat tomato sauce. Not on pizza, spaghetti, or anything

Wow, that sucks. Lucky you're not Italian!

Shawty

Awards
My friends call me ''English dictionary'', since I'm pretty much the only one who can speak English.

Nov

Awards
My friends call me a walking Wikipedia because according to them I seem to know everything which obviously is not true. :d I just know some little fun facts that I like to tell them every once in a while, lol.

I also don't know how to whistle. .__.

Shawty

Awards
My friends call me a walking Wikipedia because according to them I seem to know everything which obviously is not true. :d I just know some little fun facts that I like to tell them every once in a while, lol.

I also don't know how to whistle. .__.

I can relate to this sooo much haha!

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
I can relate to this sooo much haha!

I can whistle. :D

Interesting fact: My bottom jaw is significantly smaller than my top jaw so I need to get it broken and stretched through surgery as I'm too mature and not growing enough to have my jaw stretched as I'm growing. TT_TT I have yet to make an appointment 'cause I'm scared.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I can whistle. :D

Interesting fact: My bottom jaw is significantly smaller than my top jaw so I need to get it broken and stretched through surgery as I'm too mature and not growing enough to have my jaw stretched as I'm growing. TT_TT I have yet to make an appointment 'cause I'm scared.

I can relate. I have a major overbite and need to get surgery much like yours. Only they would not only break my jaw, but cut through the top part of the mouth portion of my skull and bring that down a bit. Fun-fact!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I have a huge under bite, but when I was younger my jaw moved back and kinda fixed it self. Basically, they are out of proportion, but moved so it fit. The problem kinda fixed itself. I found out when I had some x-rays done a while ago. My doctor was like, "Well your jaws really fucked up, but it's completely fine"

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
okay..fun fact..

i get drunk and fight people for no reason it's pretty fucked up but that's the way daddy taught me yeah

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Fun fact, my username is a fail. When I joined the forums, I wanted the username king_mickey rules. Now, I didn't notice that there was a limitation on the amount of letters. It automatically cut off my username to king_mickey rule. Then when I noticed it, I thought 'Well, just have to change it right?' aaaaand then I found out that I needed 1000 posts to do that.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Fun fact, my username is a fail. When I joined the forums, I wanted the username king_mickey rules. Now, I didn't notice that there was a limitation on the amount of letters. It automatically cut off my username to king_mickey rule. Then when I noticed it, I thought 'Well, just have to change it right?' aaaaand then I found out that I needed 1000 posts to do that.

Haha that's great! Any plans on changing it or has it kinda grown on you?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Haha that's great! Any plans on changing it or has it kinda grown on you?

It kind has grown on me because the silly backstory behind it but if I ever change it, it would be into KMR because many people call me that. But still, it would be the abbreviation of king_mickey rule and not king_mickey rules ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back