• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun Fact About Yourself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I haven't been inside a woman since I was born.

Kingroxas

Awards
Fun Fact: I am creating a 3d anime inspired game named Isis chronicles
3121371_orig.png

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Fun Fact: I am creating a 3d anime inspired game named Isis chronicles
3121371_orig.png

That looks cool man! :)

Fun fact, I'm really picky when it comes to music. I don't stick to the same genre either. As long as it sounds good to me, I'll like it.

Hans Zimmer's music (f.e. Pirates of the Caribbean, The Rock, Nolan's Batman movies, etc.) is pretty epic imo even though it's pretty much orchestral music/movie music.

If I hear music and the music has sounds that make me go 'what the hell is that sound?', then it's very possible I'll like it. Gorillaz is a nice example for that. I adore Gorillaz just because it has all these weird sounds in the songs.

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
My friends call me a walking Wikipedia because according to them I seem to know everything which obviously is not true. :d I just know some little fun facts that I like to tell them every once in a while, lol.

I also don't know how to whistle. .__.
I can relate
I have a huge under bite, but when I was younger my jaw moved back and kinda fixed it self. Basically, they are out of proportion, but moved so it fit. The problem kinda fixed itself. I found out when I had some x-rays done a while ago. My doctor was like, "Well your jaws really kupoed up, but it's completely fine"
I can relate (except mine isn't too noticeable.) My jaw is in it's original condition, I hate the thought of getting surgery to fix it. ugh.
I play my lovely clarinet because I love it in band. <3
I can related. Played in band for all 4 yrs of High School.

Anywho,
Coleslaw if my favorite salad! Gross right!? lol
And I love seafood. :|

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I wear pants, kupo-po.

Another fun fact: When I got the Re: Coded stickers, I applied them all to my PS2.

Oh, duh. I always put pants and jeans into the same category since all I ever wear are jeans (shorts only if its hot out)

That ain't gross D:

You know what I think is gross? Tomatoes! Although I like spaghetti sauce, tomato soup, I just don't like raw tomatoes. Never have, never will.

I can't eat anything with tomatoes in it in general. Including everything you just listed. I hate the taste :/

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I have delusions of love with just about every girl I've known for longer than 20 minutes. Most of this dies down... eventually. But often I find myself hopelessly infatuated with someone I know very little about.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I have delusions of love with just about every girl I've known for longer than 20 minutes. Most of this dies down... eventually. But often I find myself hopelessly infatuated with someone I know very little about.

You must fap A LOT, just kidding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back