• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Depends on how many characters actually take part... if it's only two or three then they'll probably all pass but since only one or two are chosen in the anime each time, if there's more than that then some will have to not get chosen and try again when the exams are held next time.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
"The people of Amestris are pawns..."

Name: Ky Kisaragi

Nationality: Ametrisian

State Alchemist Name: Koorima (Ice Demon)

Side: ???

Appearance: http://mr-w.deviantart.com/art/Jin-Kisaragi-130213087?q=boost%3Apopular+Jin+Kisaragi&qo=4

Weapon: Yukianasa: Sword with a transmutation circle on it and the sheath that allows him to control ice.

Main Alchemy: Ice

Sub Alchemy:

Ability: (Applicable only to Homonculi, please explain clearly)

Personality: Quiet and loyal. Doesn't speak unless spoken to. A man of few words. Benevolent and kind it seems. He keeps his cool at all times and likes to do things quickly and straight to the point. Isn't the type of guy to beat around the bush. Can't remember anything pass his arrival to this town.

History: From birth he was always a kid that seemed like he served a hidden purpose. His childhood was as normal as any other kids. His records end at the age of 9 and start back up at the age of 17. Thats around the time he came to this town. The missing records have always been in question but, whenever they are brought up the problem seemingly disappears. The mystery of what happened between those 8 years... Are they the key to finding out who he really is?

RP Sample:

Wind... At least thats what i think it is... Where am I? Who... am I? I feel grass but this darkness... This darkness is... The mans eyes opened slowly. He was in a plain. A long meadow filled with grass and butterflies. Hmmm... that bug... that insect... SHE liked that insect... His fist balled and they began to shake. His breathing sped up. The memories flushed into him. He lost all control of his will power. "Ahhhh!!!!!" He closed his eyes and submitted to instinct. When he opened them again, the meadow was on fire and the flame had spread around him and trapped him in the middle. Whats this in my hand... Ah... He felt the breeze and smiled. Then he opened his hand and let the wings flw with the breeze.

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
"The people of Amestris are pawns..."

Name: Ky Kisaragi

Nationality: Ametrisian

State Alchemist Name: Koorima (Ice Demon)

Side: ???

Appearance: http://mr-w.deviantart.com/art/Jin-Kisaragi-130213087?q=boost:popular+Jin+Kisaragi&qo=4

Weapon: Yukianasa: Sword with a transmutation circle on it and the sheath that allows him to control ice.

Main Alchemy: Ice

Sub Alchemy: Lightning

Ability: (Applicable only to Homonculi, please explain clearly)

Personality: Quiet and loyal. Doesn't speak unless spoken to. A man of few words. Benevolent and kind it seems. He keeps his cool at all times and likes to do things quickly and straight to the point. Isn't the type of guy to beat around the bush. Can't remember anything pass his arrival to this town.

History: From birth he was always a kid that seemed like he served a hidden purpose. His childhood was as normal as any other kids. His records end at the age of 9 and start back up at the age of 17. Thats around the time he came to this town. The missing records have always been in question but, whenever they are brought up the problem seemingly disappears. The mystery of what happened between those 8 years... Are they the key to finding out who he really is?

RP Sample:

Wind... At least thats what i think it is... Where am I? Who... am I? I feel grass but this darkness... This darkness is... The mans eyes opened slowly. He was in a plain. A long meadow filled with grass and butterflies. Hmmm... that bug... that insect... SHE liked that insect... His fist balled and they began to shake. His breathing sped up. The memories flushed into him. He lost all control of his will power. "Ahhhh!!!!!" He closed his eyes and submitted to instinct. When he opened them again, the meadow was on fire and the flame had spread around him and trapped him in the middle. Whats this in my hand... Ah... He felt the breeze and smiled. Then he opened his hand and let the wings flw with the breeze.

Looks good, but could you choose either ice or lightning alchemy? Also if you could just briefly explain how your character's alchemy works that would be great. Apart from that your temp is pretty good so just sort those things out for me and you're in.

"The people of Amestris are oh so kind!"
Name: Laila (Lala) Arson
Nationality:Amestrin
State Alchemist Name: Succubus Alchemist
Side:Nuetral
Appearance: Short Blonde hair with a layer close to her face on the right side wraped in a red ribbon,with ice blue eyes. She wears a long red tube top and a croppped brown jacket, A brown mini-skirt with brown Knee-high boots
Weapon: throwing knives
Main Alchemy: a Hormone Alchemy, She can basically mess with hormones, she make some go through puberty again, fall in love with something, ect.
Sub Alchemy: fermion alchemy (make her self appear more atracive) )
Personality: Weird,funny, sweet. a pain in the ass, a piro(yes she like to blow shit up..)
History:Not much to say...
Laila came from Central were she learned ALchemy from a woman. There she met Anna and started treating her as younger sister.
Laila is Anna's right hand When they were in the Miltary she was Anna's Lt. before they quite because Anna was "Mentally unfit to serve" and Lala wanted to care for her.
RP Sample: Lala bounced out he door with a smile. She loved the feeling of the sunny weather. She walked down the street and smiled at the people as they passed. She walked ' til she met up with a young brunette "Hi Anna!!!" she smiled "Tomorrows the big day!!!!" she laughed "uh...yeah...reintering.." she sighed "well bye-B" Lala smiled as she left.

Your sub alchemy seems ok, since that could probably work by creating some sort of "perfume" via alchemy and putting it on to have that effect, but I'm unsure about your main alchemy, it kinda borders on human transmutation.

Also, could you add more to the history?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well... Does he take moisture from the air in order to make the ice? That's rather critical to how it works. I mean, just because you have the symbol, doesn't mean everything works automatically. You still have to explain how and why it works.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Yea i reallized that iand i have been trying to edit it in for the last 15 minutes... it won't let me post at all... whether it be from re-posting or editing.

ndg912

I'm sorry Lala doesn't um well have much of a history shes just kinda Anna's sidekick and comic releaf in the comics of them I draw ^^;
I guess she never need a background...so I dont..have one>.>
um I sorry, but I dont understand what you mean with the Alchemy...

SwagStarIV

Awards
Weapon: Yukianasa: Has a transmutation circle on the sheath and the actual blade that allows Ky to create ice. It gathers the moisture from the air, ground, or objects that it touches and creates a cold clear crystal substance that resembles ice.

It let me post it here so... here it is...

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
That seems fine, SFF, you're in!

Ndg, what I mean about her main alchemy is that to make someone go through puberty again is bordering on human transmutation. You would have to mess around with their hormones and perhaps even their DNA.

Akans

「moriya」
Well we need the State Alchemists-to-be to get their butts here.
Though I propose that we move the exam forward by Wednesday even if all the State Alchemists-to-be haven't posted yet. We can say they missed the deadline xD

I dont know what the homonculi would be doing tho... plotting in their little corner? >_>

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'll post soon. D: Just distracted lately.

As for my homonculus, she's hiding in plain sight. Er... that is, living in capital city not doing much. So, it'd be boring and useless to write for her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back