• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
ok... well since we are still waiting can we get a heads up for what is the next part of the test

It'll be like in the anime, you'll need to have your character show off their alchemy.

EDIT: I've read everyone's answers to the questions, as soon as ndg posts her characters responses we'll move on to the second stage.

Last edited:

Finrear

Don't doubt the power of air. If it's powerful enough you can make a tornado or a vacuum. Or you can suffocate your victims slowly killing them in one of the most horrific and painful ways known to mankind!!! Or you know you can just blow people away

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
True, true, but Saren is facing people who have things like ice. And one of them is apparently a homonculus. XD

Speaking of which, I'm due for a post.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Lol wind is a pretty good alchemic power, even if you don't go all out and create a vacuum.

Anyways I'll re-read everyone's question answers tomorrow before we start the second stage, they will play a part in who I choose. This is gonna be really hard, lol, I can only choose a couple. But yeah I'll start the next stage tomorrow some time.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
hahahaha its ok teny just blow them away... blow them real hard with your amazing alchemy hahaha

Random Guy: What? Alchemy? Is that what they call it these days?

Akans

「moriya」
Lol what, we have a homonculi taking part in the State Alchemist Exam?
o.o

Well I guess a lot of their skills can pass as alchemy so... interesting idea to say the least

Lol at
Finrear said:
"I wrote off to the side "and healing".
xD

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
So he.... released a bunch of low rate criminals into the HQ?

Can't see them surviving for long :p

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Lol they were a distraction, as was said in the post.

Odaku is smarter than that. :p

EDIT: Hang on, was that Rose (my Drachman character) or Reisa you just put into your post SFF? 'Cause if it was Rose she isn't near HQ atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back