• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The people of Amestris are proud and united

Name: Cifer Williams
Nationality: Amestris
Side: Neutral

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925841...com/img/q/u/08/03/09/brown_hair_blue_eyes.jpg

Weapon: Alchemy

Main Alchemy: Electricity. Cifer learned the flow of electric charges and became aware that he could utilize it. Cifer also found the means of learning to solidify it and using it as weapons. Ex. Electric lance. He disturbs the flow of charge particles then summons electricity using the alchemic tattoos on his hands. He can also use abilities such as: magnetic field disruption

Sub Alchemy: None

Personality: Cifer speaks his mind and believes in his power. He is strong willed and will not break even if you killed his family in front of him. Though he is smart he underestimates his enemy and nearly got killed many times in battle.

History: Born on a small town near the farmlands Cifer lived with his Mom, Dad, and two little sisters. They were poor and he was forced to get a job when he was 8. He worked for an old man who owned a bookstore, one day while he was sweeping he accidently bumped into the bookshelf and a couple of books fell.

Cifer bent down to pick them up when he noticed that some were of Alchemic transmutations and he began to read them. Since then he managed to do basic alchemy. He trained hard to become a state alchemist one day but fate had something else in store for him.

When he was 13 his house and the rest of the town was burned down leaving him to live on his own. Cifer since then cursed the state for not being able to save his family and for not finding the killer(s) responsible. Cifer went back to the burned bookshop and collected any alchemic books that were unharmed and began his study hoping to find revenge against the criminal(s).

Done^.^

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
Finrear said:
OH she's, she's from Touhou! Now give me a cookie!
Holy love...
Didn't expect that xD. As far as I know, only 3 or 4 people in all of KHI knows Touhou >_> (Well, 5 now :p)
Guess its not very popular in America. I now have respect for you, lol.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think I've heard of that somewhere before. Hmm...

Well, now I'm curious, how many peeps are we gettin' 'fore starting? owo

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm, we could probably start with the amount of people we have now... I'd like to have one more member but I think nate might be joining us so yeah.

I was gonna ask for any suggestions to improve the plot before I put up the RP thread as well, so yah, any thoughts before we begin?

Tenyas

I actually can't think of much aside from just seeing how everyone introduces themselves and building it up from there. Like a Saga that builds itself, I suppose. I think all we'd really need plot-wise is for someone to throw a nice sized nugget up every now and again for everyone to chase. Like, maybe the Homonculi are attempting to gain power again through using the locals and their recent dislike towards the military? Hm, I feel like this is a time where wounds would be very fresh, so some people are edgy and the like.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm yeah a saga that builds on itself, lol nicely put... but yeah that's pretty much what I was hoping for. I definately like the sound of the Homonculi stirring up trouble though and I could have my Drachman character get caught up in some trouble as well to add to it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
How about an attack on Central? We could use the homunculi, Amata's Drachman character, and my character(if you guys want him) to launch an assualt on them; basically there are stages to this attack. We could use this assault to start up the action in it, if ya want this in it just say yeah and I'll tell the stages of attack.

Tenyas

Actually, what we were thinking of [I think] was a gradually deterioration from the inside. Using the people against the military instead of the military against the military. Homonculi from what I've seen prefer stealth in this series, and conning. Whereas those who feel betrayed are the ones taking the stand [like Amata's Drachman character might].

I say we do gradual build up to the 'splosions. :V

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Actually, what we were thinking of [I think] was a gradually deterioration from the inside. Using the people against the military instead of the military against the military. Homonculi from what I've seen prefer stealth in this series, and conning. Whereas those who feel betrayed are the ones taking the stand [like Amata's Drachman character might].

I say we do gradual build up to the 'splosions. :V

That's okay with me I just have a plan for an attack when the time comes that we have that 'huge battle'. I'm gonna get Cifer to make a stand as well but not so early, he can't defeat them by himself. I'm still wondering though how to start off with my character....

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Yeah I'm wondering how to start this off exactly... I like Tenyas' ideas, and yours as well Chaosmax although the Central attack would work better toward the middle or maybe as a "finale", heh. I definately want a lot of pressures from different angles building to boiling point, but I'm not sure if it would be wise to kick off from the start.

Hmm....

Tenyas

I say start off softly, maybe exams coming up soon and everyone being hyped [except those against that sort of thing]. No need to blow things up yet, really. It means less excitement later.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I say start off softly, maybe exams coming up soon and everyone being hyped [except those against that sort of thing]. No need to blow things up yet, really. It means less excitement later.

I agree, too much of a action in the beginning can make the rest seem boring. We need to take this nice and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back