• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm yeah okay, good idea. I'll make it so the State Alchemist exams are approaching etc etc and then move on to what my characters are doing, and we can build from there.

I definately agree that we should build it up slowly, that's why I was a bit unsure of how to start. Anyways I'll hopefully get the RP thread up some time tomorrow, it's 2.30 in the morning here atm. X.x

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Alrighty then, go ahead and catch some shut eye. ^w^

Rp's that start off with a bang don't really last long... nor do those that take forever to have something happen. So, tossing in bumps'll help, I think.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hmm yeah okay, good idea. I'll make it so the State Alchemist exams are approaching etc etc and then move on to what my characters are doing, and we can build from there.

I definately agree that we should build it up slowly, that's why I was a bit unsure of how to start. Anyways I'll hopefully get the RP thread up some time tomorrow, it's 2.30 in the morning here atm. X.x

Wow its only 9:30 p.m. over here but I guess that's time zones for ya.

amywarrior

Thank you
"The people of Amestris are just pawns of my game"

Name: Natalie Forrester ( Homunculus name Presumption)
Age: 20 ( She is really 16 but since it is 4 years later I'm gonna make her 20)
Nationality: Amestrisian
Side: Neutral

Appearance: She is tall and slim with long brown hair that stops at her knees but, puts it up like Riza's hair and green eyes.She wears a parka (kinda lika Ed's but green and it doesn't have that snake symbol thingy on it)with a reddish brown short-sleeved turtle neck, black kapris, and dark brown almost black boots and she is 5'8.

Weapon: Sword

Abilities: Her homunculus abilities are she can age and controls earth.

Personality: She is brave, strong, intellingent, sarcastic, and a little naive.

History: When she was little she had gotten a terrilbe disease and died. Her father couldn't stand seeing his wife heart broken, so he deicded to bring her back by committing the ultimate taboo. He succeed in bringing her back as a homunculus and in return he lost a arm and a leg. At the age 13, Natalie joined the military. (Presumption is that man can save himself without help from God and that God’s power or his mercy will merit him forgiveness without repentance and conversion.)

RP Sample: Natalie made sure she was really quiet while following her target. Gripping on the the small knife in her hand, slowing her breathing and quickening her pace to catch up with her target. She had been following this man all day, waiting for the right time to get him.

Her target turned around, he was making sure no one was following him but, Natalie hid in the shadows. He kept on walking with his stalker following right behind him. Natalie, having her eyes on her target, didn't notice the that there was a cat in front of her and she stepped on it's tail. The cat screeched and ran off, Natalie's target turned around and pulled out a gun and started to shoot. Natalie had dogded all of them and kicked the gun out of the target's hand. He tried to hit her but, she was to fast and stuck the small knife she had been holding into her target.

It was quiet for a few minutes then Natalie took the knife out of the target and watched him fall to the ground. She stood there making sure she killed her target and walked away as if nothing had happened.

Last edited:

Tenyas

o.o I thought homonculi couldn't be state alchemists. It kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? owo And, she sounds a bit sue-ish, most especially with her abilities. Why would she be able to see the past and future when her powers focus on earth? That's kinda like god-modding, really.

And isn't Father out of the picture by this time? Or do I have some catching up to do? Coulda sworn he was...

Er, sorry, I just had to point those out.

Finrear

I think you need to elaborate on your personality. It should have some negative aspects, too. Also humonculus can't use alchemy (Except for Wrath) so you should probably to change that. And finally I think you should limit her to having one type of weapon.

But all of these are just suggetions.

Tenyas I don't think there is a Father in the first anime.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Yeah what Tenyas said, pretty much. Homonculi can't use alchemy, and the seeing the past and future thing is a bit much as well. Change it so she has one weapon as well as the edited homonculi ability and add more to the personality section.

Once that's done I'll reconsider your temp.

Tenyas

If you want to join, just make a template. :3 We need more alchemists and Drachman and well... basically non-homonculus charries.

Now... TO POST~! *scurries back to rp thread*

FMA Freak

The People of Amestris are always fighting with other people
Name:Charlotte Mustang
Nationality:Amestrian
State Alchemist Name:Torture Alchemist
Side:Good
Appearance:She wears a button up short-sleeved shirt(like Izumi's sorta),a tiny black miniskirt,black boots,a rusty dog collar,and she has an automail right arm.
Weapon:She takes her gun and transmutes it into her arm to make a machine gun.Then she changes the pitch in her voice and screams.She also uses sword(when she can't use alchemy)
Main Alchemy:She usually changes it into a machine gun,but she paralyzes people to(she hardly screams,because it is so destructive and can't control it)
Personality:Cheerful and a grumpy ass at sometimes
History:Charlie lived with her dad in Resembol while her mom was a state alchemist in Central.Edward bullied Charlie,but later on became great friends.She ran away to see one of her father's friends.She learned alchemy from him.When she wasn't learning she was hanging out wiht his 16 year old daughter.When she had learned almost everything he died.His daughter,heartbroken,wanted to bring him back so she decided to commit human transmutation,Charlie wouldn't let her do it alone so she did it with her.In return she lost her right arm and his daughter lost both her arms.When Charlie got her automail she headed off to Central to see her mom and uncle.She told her uncle,Roy Mustang, she wnated to become a state alchemist, he said no to becoming a state alchemistShe was already great in fencing,but she wanted to challenge someone with great skill.Roy found someone in the military,and told him to fight his niece,she won.So Roy agreed to make her a sate alchemist but she said no she was waiting for someone to become a state alchemist first.When Ed came Charlie stayed in disguise as Hughes daughter(her name was Charlotte,but her nickname was Lotte).After Ed passed Charlie waited and became a state alchemist the next year.Since Ed was a child prodigy in Alchemy ,Charlie was a child prodigy in Swordsmanship.Then their journey began to find the Philospher's Stone.(The reason she is a Mustang now is because her mom dies later in the series and Roy takes Charlie in as his daughter)
RP Sample:As Charlotte skipped down the hallway towards her mother's office she saw Lt.Hawkeye,she stopped to say"Good-Afternoon Ms.Hawkeye."When she reached her mother's office she opened the door and said,"Hi,Mom!!"there was no reply as she walked over to her desk she said,"Mom are you there?"no one was sitting at the desk.The room had been cleaned,which is unusual it's always a mess,Charlotte looked at the picture of her and her mom on the desk,and whispered,"Why did you have to go mom,why didn't you see he was going for the wall,why wasn't I by yourside....."Edward walked through the door."Hey,Charlie why are you in here,"he realized that tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks"Charlotte ,what's wrong."As he walked over to her she said,"Edward...why wasn't I there to help my mom I could've been her back-up,but I was to busy dealing with the homunculi.Damnit!!",she fell to the ground crying,"I'm sorry."Edward sat next to her and held her until night came.

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Ok the first thing is that you can't transmute your arm into a gun, the only way you would be able to do that if there was a gun nearby to transmute with, like how Ed did in the gun factory near the end of the anime.

Change your history up as well please, and take out how you lived with the Elrics and fought the Fuhrer. You could just have your character challenge someone else who's skilled with a sword.

ndg: That's better but I'm unsure about manipulating shadows with alchemy... shadows are just when someone/thing is blocking the light, their make up (molecules and the like) isn't any different as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it would be better explained as light alchemy? Controlling light particles and such?

Akans

「moriya」
Well light particles in themselves aren't very powerful.... unless you focused them into a sort of laser. Which would be pretty badass (and near damn impossible).
Tenyas said:
I say start off softly, maybe exams coming up soon and everyone being hyped [except those against that sort of thing]. No need to blow things up yet, really. It means less excitement later.
Don't forget the State Alchemist exams... I'd rather not run thru most of the Rp as a nameless alchemist xD
So is the Fuhrur testing us? If so, who's Rping as him, if not, do we just walk into a bunch of NPC's and wow them with our skills? Lmao.
nate said:
it's an awesome game. and the women are bad ass scary. o-0 it's uber hard to beat.
YES!! SO HARD lol! Best record was Normal with only 1 of the 3 restarts... though a total of like 16 bombs xD
Don't get the bad-ass scary tho... most of them look like 14 year olds xD
(Correction, ALL of them look like 14 year olds :p)

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Well nate said he might be putting up a temp for Mustang, who is the current Fuhrer. If he doesn't then I'll just play the part of the Fuhrer for the exams.

They should be starting next week, but I am going away next friday for a couple of days so they may take a bit longer to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back