• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

Is this already confirmed?

No it isn't..

it's just common sense..

most people here thinks that the CG will have it at the beginning and at the end..

EDIT:

Yeah, but KH was always divided into two cutscenes. And I guess the MX & Vanitas's one is in the beginning.

Same thing as FFVII crisis Core..

cutscenes where they talk.. and cutscenes that were on cgi..

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I remember a few years ago I made a thread talking about more cinematic cut scenes in BBS. For KH and KH II we only saw them at the start of the game and at the end. From these scans/screens, I think there actually may be more though for some reason.

Hopefully BBS is the game to get me back in the KH spirit.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hey is this all the scans we'll get?

also does ven fight MX before? it seems like he did in the scans hmmmm
damn too much mystery going on with ven...

Hikari221

freaking Nomura give Vanitas Rock Lee eyebrows i hate them. He looks better with his mask on and its not melted

Maybe that's why he wears a mask.

O.M.G. I think I just figured it all out.

Edit, to Yuuki: Yes, he sees MX at Olympus Coliseum, and he fights Vanitas once, or twice if you count the ending.

Last edited:
L

loke14

Maybe that's why he wears a mask.

O.M.G. I think I just figured it all out.

Edit, to Yuuki: Yes, he sees MX at Olympus Coliseum, and he fights Vanitas once, or twice if you count the ending. Once again, terrible theory.

Isn't that thing just a headband?

Veriun

Oh, wow. And I thought no KH-character could have more bushy eyelashes than Sora in CoM when he went to sleep in that pod. (Assuming those are Van's eyelashes and just not massive eyebrows.) Also, yeah, it looks like a headband of some sort.

Random CGI scenes scattered through the game would be kind of awesome.

Hikari221

I don't think we've seen his eyebrows yet guys, calm down. Let's wait until we actually see him, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back