• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkz

Humm... Maybe the theory of Vanitas=Xehanort may make some sense now, since he just saw that Vanitas eyes are golden, like him. But who knows... I really hope not o.o

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Humm... Maybe the theory of Vanitas=Xehanort may make some sense now, since he just saw that Vanitas eyes are golden, like him. But who knows... I really hope not o.o

But the shape and style of Vanitas' eye is nothing like Xehanort's. It looks more like KH1 Sora except with yellow/orange eyes.

crazzyBRY

is there like a better scan of the first 4 pages of the scan..

cuz it looks better like the Lea and Isa one..

and is Lissar going to do the edit translations like the other famitsu scans in the past?

Key to Truth

Awards
Check closely, there's something above Vanitas' eyelash, and it doesn't seem to be hair or anything, more like some kind of clothe piece, but i might be wrong, lol.

crazzyBRY

That got me wondering
The scene is in CG
The Kingdom Hearts series (except Days and CoM) had a CG opening and CG ending
The CG openings are always a music and kinda for the ending (KH1's ending having Simple and Clean)

We know BBS will have CG in it of course but if they follow the same rules of having one in the ending and one in the beginning then were would MX and Vanitas scene fall in place
I dont see it in the beginning because the beginning will mostly cover TAV and if its in the ending then we know MX and Vanitas survive the events of BBS
and note that each character will probably have a different ending so whose ending can this be

It also can be the Secret Ending

(this would all fail if Nomura decides to do it Crisis Core style)

i know this quote is old..

but the CG will most likely be parts.. like in FFVII crisis core.. there are CG's in the middle of the game.. like the battle of sephiroth and the other 2, zack finishes his training when he met the hologram sephiroth that was CG too..

ChickenWinner

i know this quote is old..

but the CG will most likely be parts.. like in FFVII crisis core.. there are CG's in the middle of the game.. like the battle of sephiroth and the other 2, zack finishes his training when he met the hologram sephiroth that was CG too..

Yeah, but KH was always divided into two cutscenes. And I guess the MX & Vanitas's one is in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back