• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well, pretty much every character in the series has thick eyelashes, but who has them that thick?

Also, are Riku's brows silver?

If you're trying to work out who Vanitas resembles, I'd try and work out who he doesn't resemble to start with.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Don't bikers wear bandanas under their helmets?

Geh, true. But going by the impressions of Vanitas we've had so far, he doesn't seem the type to wear a bandanna under his helmet. But that's merely my perception.

Also, I don't think Vanitas could be Dilan purely because Dilan's literally a grown man, who's quite bulky.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I doubt there would be a bandanna under that helmet though. Unless it's Nomura's new thing seeing as how Lea and Braig both have one. But I doubt there's a bandanna.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Perhaps it's a headband. Think about it; he's wearing a helmet and he has to keep the hair out of his eyes.

Maybe, but the more I look, the more the eye looks like the ones that KH/CoM Sora had.

25ph9xz.png

Also, is that a dark circle I see? Under his eye I mean.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Maybe, but the more I look, the more the eye looks like the ones that KH/CoM Sora had.

25ph9xz.png

Also, is that a dark circle I see? Under his eye I mean.

372px-Kh-sora-model.jpg

Yeah, I see what you mean. Although, the inside of Vanitas' eyelash seems thicker, while Sora's is thicker on the outside. And I don't exactly see a dark circle.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
372px-Kh-sora-model.jpg

Yeah, I see what you mean. Although, the inside of Vanitas' eyelash seems thicker, while Sora's is thicker on the outside. And I don't exactly see a dark circle.

True on the first bit. I think it was all those adorable close-ups of his face that gave me that impression. As for the dark circle, it's not literally a dark circle, but if you look closely, I think there's a strain line.

Also, while we're on the topic of Vanitas' identity, let's use some logic.

- Not a female.
- Not an FF character.
- Probably not a Disney character.
- Most likely an original character.

Hikari221

Geh, true. But going by the impressions of Vanitas we've had so far, he doesn't seem the type to wear a bandanna under his helmet. But that's merely my perception.

Also, I don't think Vanitas could be Dilan purely because Dilan's literally a grown man, who's quite bulky.

Or it's his hair?

I don't know, but if that's his eyebrow, it seems far too long for his eye for it to be proportional. I doubt Nomura would make a character that unattractive.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Or it's his hair?

I don't know, but if that's his eyebrow, it seems far too long for his eye for it to be proportional. I doubt Nomura would make a character that unattractive.

He would have to have a side-swept fringe or a bowl cut. XD If you look closely, I think you can see some skin above the "eyebrow" which would make it his eyebrow.

25ph9xz.png

Eh, you never know. His eyebrows could be knitted together in the middle for a confused expression. Eyebrows tend to rise up in the inner corners and elongate when they do that.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
As for the dark circle, it's not literally a dark circle, but if you look closely, I think there's a strain line.

Oh, yeah, I see that now.

Also, while we're on the topic of Vanitas' identity, let's use some logic.

- Not a female.
- Not an FF character.
- Probably not a Disney character.
- Most likely an original character.

Well, I already figured that, but it's best to have guidelines for these sorts of things.

If you look closely, I think you can see some skin above the "eyebrow" which would make it his eyebrow.

True, but there's also a bit of a shine on his "eyebrow". You can see a bit of white near the top.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Maybe I should make a "Who is Vanitas" discussion thread, that we can all work together in to try and work out who he is. Like one last big push before the game's release. Anybody know if there's already a thread on the same topic?

Hikari221

He would have to have a side-swept fringe or a bowl cut. XD If you look closely, I think you can see some skin above the "eyebrow" which would make it his eyebrow.

25ph9xz.png

Eh, you never know. His eyebrows could be knitted together in the middle for a confused expression. Eyebrows tend to rise up in the inner corners and elongate when they do that.

Vanitas's eye looks an awful lot like artwork.

The color of the *top thing* is a tad greyer than his eyelashes... but I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back