• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
so Vanitas is an original character
that i can understand
does anyone think that maybe he is still alive?
Or maybe that he dies in BBS?

Sorry, I meant he most likely has the face of an original character; i.e. Luxord XD

You get my meaning, since Nomura said his face would "shock" us, which implies we have seen his face somewhere else before.

Hikari221

I think you should start an endgame thread discussing Vanitas, Sol. And I would sticky it so that people don't make fifty other threads about it.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
oh so you mean that he is someone we know but
is him...
holy shit that's just a giant skull !@#$ right there.
it could be anyone that's the same age as TAV and is in the series all ready...
maybe....no..
dam can't think of who he could be...

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
Coming back to the eyebrowns... Luxord has thick eyebrowns... Maybe Vanitas is Luxord's complete being *That would shock me, for sure xD*

True, but there's also a bit of a shine on his "eyebrow". You can see a bit of white near the top.

White? If you see the up-left pert, you'll notice that there's some kind of white light behind Ven. His eyebrown is not shining at all.

crazzyBRY

Coming back to the eyebrowns... Luxord has thick eyebrowns... Maybe Vanitas is Luxord's complete being *That would shock me, for sure xD*

White? If you see the up-left pert, you'll notice that there's some kind of white light behind Ven. His eyebrown is not shining at all.

would you stop with the eyebrow thing?? it's off topic..

and have u even see a straight eyebrow?? guess not.. it's most likely a head accesory..

no eyebrows are showing...

it's obviously a head band..

you can see the line that goes from the eyebrow to the nose.. like when u get angry then the line forms like a V shape..

and when u can see the line.. the thick "eyebrows" your talking about is on the way of the line..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Haha, fuck yes. Terra gets his massive Keyblade cannon.

H

Haxon

I think the greyish black thing above Vanitas eye is some kind of cap, to keep his hair down so he can put the helmet on... and when he takes off his helmet then he takes off the cap or something.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
<.< Man im getting tired of 100 Acre Woods. I hope its only in the Command Board.

Its interesting. So it seems Ven turns evil :eek: i wonder if when he saw Vanitas he saw Himself and Vanitas is the Dark side of Ven or his clone. Well just a guess. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back