• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

I'll get the guide but I won't use it until it's time for new game +. It's going to be really hard controlling myself from cracking the book open though

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Just went to go see kingsglaive today. It was dorky but I actually really liked it.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Cactuar

Spoiler Spoiler Show

limit

Looks like IGN is loving the first four chapters! I'm assuming this is from the preview that was sent out?

[video=youtube;mQz2GPXTdWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQz2GPXTdWw[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Looks like IGN is loving the first four chapters! I'm assuming this is from the preview that was sent out?

Pre-review: Final Fantasy 15’s first 15 hours - Polygon

Polygon too!

[video=youtube;VeE6wKMr9I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeE6wKMr9I0[/video]

Also, let the Gladio x Noct fanfic begin:

CvIxj7TWYAA1H-P.jpg

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's freaking me out, because it just occurred to me, that the major turning point of the game is the marriage of Lunafreya and Noctis. For years they've been called Princess and Prince, but at some point I've got to get use to calling them Queen and King.

Providing nothing happens to disrupt the ceremony and they never get married

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Side note: It should say Noctis', not Noctis's. Pet peeve of mine.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ugh, I'd love to get this game but the Magic System is just grrrr. :/

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

It's not just that the former looks better, but the latter just looks like something a child would write. Certainly not someone who works with text and grammar for a living.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It's freaking me out, because it just occurred to me, that the major turning point of the game is the marriage of Lunafreya and Noctis. For years they've been called Princess and Prince, but at some point I've got to get use to calling them Queen and King.

Providing nothing happens to disrupt the ceremony and they never get married

rip luna

It's not just that the former looks better, but the latter just looks like something a child would write. Certainly not someone who works with text and grammar for a living.

Kids these days don't even learn cursive anymore lol, the lack of proper grammar being used isn't even shocking to me at this point.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

It's long-standing grammatical tradition in some regions to apply an apostrophe-s after any word where the ending s makes a distinct "s" sound. So "Noctis" would indeed be properly extended to "Notis's."

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Yeah I don't know that there is a solid rule with the apostrophe s thing, I really do think it is up to the writer's discretion. Its weird. Some closed minded high school teachers may tell you one or the other, but I don't think that there is technically a rule saying one is more right than the other.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

An Americanism, perhaps? I'm not a native speaker, but since I'm European the text books we got in school were all based on British English (which is of course supposed to be referred to as simply English as there is no such thing as British English but I'm using the term just for distinction here).

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't know the exact rules in English, buuut in German…

Normally no apostrophe is set before a genitive. This also applies to genitive-s and plural-s for initial words and abbreviations.
Also, the apostrophe stands for the identification of the genitive of names ending in s, ss, ft, tz, z, x, ce.
This also applies if these endings are not pronounced in the nominative.

phew

Back