• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Final Fantasy XV - November 29th 2016

No E-Mail yet. I'm wondering if this is just an affiliation with Amazon.com and not the other Amazon Domains. I'm personally on .co.uk, but I would have thought we'd be included in this.
Either that or we just haven't gotten the e-mail yet. Still, the only thing I'm intrigued by are those Mage Mashers. Gotta get my hands on those.

Could be for just .com but since Square Enix has yet to release a pr for this, who knows~

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and switched over to game stop for A King's Tale. Can't have it all I suppose.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

No email from Amazon Canada yet about this, hmm.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

GRAND THEFT FANTASY XV lol

[video=youtube;O37xQ3WnnYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37xQ3WnnYM[/video]

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

GRAND THEFT FANTASY XV lol

[video=youtube;O37xQ3WnnYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37xQ3WnnYM[/video]

Thanks for sharing. Even though they aren't playing the game very well, I like how smoother and faster paced the game is. And since I just finished Crisis Core, and coincidentally fought a couple of Bombs in it, this is far more faster paced than CC, what with CC actually being faster than the original FINAL FANTASY VII.

Also, the car traveling is less automated now...? I could have sworn I read that the car is basically on auto pilot and you can't move it much.

shuyin_zer0

Awards

The Amazon promotion is US only. Though, Canadians can order off of Amazon.com since American PSN codes are compatible with Canadian PSN!

Since I already have the UCE and Digital Deluxe ordered, I'm probably gonna fish for these Amazon codes off of eBay lol

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

The Amazon promotion is US only. Though, Canadians can order off of Amazon.com since American PSN codes are compatible with Canadian PSN!

Well, that sucks.
I've heard a lot of people annoyed since they ordered through Squeenix's store, and don't even get this promotion.

Kounelli

Awards

Yeaaaaah I always hate promotions like that, especially if it is not accessible to every one. People shouldn't be punished just cause they don't live in the designated area. I suppose it really just depends on who is supporting the promotion, so the fault would probably be more on Amazon than Square.

That bomb battle looks awesome though xD

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Final Fantasy XV Videos Take Us Inside Its Development And Beyond - Siliconera

6 advertisement trailers for the game are being aired inside trains in Japan starting now. Mind the lack of sound, ads on trains aren't allowed to have any.

Would've been cool to have seen these while there, but there were tons of gaming themed ads on the trains over there, so it's whatever ha.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Final Fantasy Network » News » Final Fantasy XV Amazon RoadTrip Campaign begins November 1

So this is a thing! =D If you preordered from Amazon, you should have already received the code in your email to access the website so just hold onto it until Nov 1st

The gold Regalia is way cool. I'm more interested in the DLC than the other pre-order goodies. Masamune is awesome, but I think Amazon's DLC package is stealing the show...

Lulcy

Awards

Final Fantasy XV - All (?)* Ascension Grid Abilities.
Magic
Elementalism 24 AP- Absorb more energy from elemental deposits
->Elementality 72 Ap - Absorb even more energy from elemental deposits
-->Enhanced Elementality 99 AP - Absorb much more energy from elemental deposits
-->Elemagnetism 48 AP - Enhance energy absorbtion rate of elemental-absorbing weapons
->Magic Level 48 AP - Enhance the magic of each party member by the number of levels gained. The effect of similar abilities do not stack
-->Magic Level II 99 AP - Enhance the magic of each party member by the number of levels gained. The effect of similar abilities do not stack

Powercraft 20 AP - Enhance potency by 10 when crafting spells
->Magic Action 24 AP - Gain AP for using elemency
-->Bonuspell 333 AP - Recieve an extra spell when crafting
--->Bonuspell II 999 AP - Recieve two extra spells when crafting
->Extra Powercraft 99 AP - Enhance potency by 30 when crafting spells
-->Super Powercraft 555 AP - Enhance potency by 50 when crafting spells
--->Ultimate Powercraft 999 AP - Enhance potency by 100 when crafting spells

Stats
Health Level I 10 AP - Increase HP of each party member by 2x the number of levels gained. The effects of similar abilities do not stack
->Vitality Level 99 AP - Increase vitality of each party member by the number of levels gained. The effects of similar abilities do not stack
->Spirit Level 99 AP - Increase spirit of each party member by the number of levels gained. The effects of similar abilities do not stack
->Health Level II 99 AP - Increase HP of each party member by 5x the number of levels gained. The effects of similar abilities do not stack
-->Health Level III 333 AP - Increase HP of each party member by 10x number of levels gained. The effects of similar abilities do not stack

Accessory Slot 16 AP (Noctis) - Equip two accessories
->Accessory Slot 333 AP (Noctis) - Equip three accessories
->Accessory slot 16 AP (Gladiolus) - Equip two accessories
-->Accessory Slot 333 AP (Gladiolus) - Equip three accessories
->Accessory slot 16 AP (Ignis) - Equip two accessories
-->Accessory Slot 333 AP (Ignis) - Equip three accessories
->Accessory slot 16 AP (Prompto) - Equip two accessories
-->Accessory Slot 333 AP (Prompto) - Equip three accessories

Exploration
Happy Camping 20 AP - Increase AP gained for making camp
->Happier Camping 48 AP - Further increase AP gained for making camp
-->Fitter Survival 99 AP - Occasionally double the items from Gladio's survival skill
--->Fittest Survival 999 AP - Receive double the items from Gladio's survival skill
Roadrunning 32 AP - Gain AP for long trips in the car
->Roadlife 99 AP - Gain experience for long trips in the car

Angler Action 18 AP - Gain AP for catching a fish
->Reel Experience 333 AP - Gain experience for catching fish
->Item Angler 84 AP - Double the items gained from fishing
-->Sportfishing 99 AP - gain more AP for reeling in a big catch
-->Expert item Angler 555 AP - Triple the items gained from fishing

Snapshot 12 AP - Take photos in battle. Up to five can be saved. Depletes the tech bar by one
->Aperture 333 AP - Chance of gaining AP through Snapshot

Aftertaste 18 AP - Extend the status boost time from meals eaten at camp
->Appertize 20 AP - Gain AP for cooking someone's favorite food
->Lingering Aftertaste 99 AP - Further enhance status boost time from meals eaten at camp
-->Persistent Aftertaste 333 AP - Greatly enhance status boost time from meals eaten at camp

Chocojockey 32 AP - Gain AP for winning chocobo races
->Chocoboracer 99 AP - Gain experience for winning chocobo races

Chocobump 32 AP - Gain AP for long trips by chocobo
->????????????

Combat (Noctis Only)
Airstep 6 AP - Use left stick and O to take a step in midair after attacking (costs MP). one time only
->Death Drop 28 AP - From afar press O in midair to warp into range and strike down from above
-->Osmostrike 52 AP - Recover MP when an arial attack connects
->Airsplip 16 AP - Dodge enemy attacks in midair by holding square
-->Airstride 52 AP - Perform a second Airstep after a second midair attack
--->Airdance 333 AP - Airstep after midair attacks an unlimited number of times

Light Phase 8 AP - Reduce MP cost of phasing
->Experimagic 99 AP - Increase Noctis's MP by the number of levels he has gained. The effects of similiar abilities no not stack
->Ultralight Phase 32 AP - Further reduce the MP cost of phasing

Chained Fury 10 AP - Boost damage dealt when unscathed during chain attacks
->Warp Factor 24 AP - Boosts warp-strike damage
-->Daemon Destroyer 24 AP - Warp-strike to break daemon appendages
-->Warp Factor II 52 AP - Further boost warp-strike damage
--->Point-Blank Warp-Strike 333 AP - Deliver a critical hit when warp-striking at close range
->Stalker 28 AP - Boost blindside damage
-->Super Stalker 64 AP - Further boosr blideside damage

Blink 16 AP - Phase though an enemy's attack without using MP by pressing square at the last second.
->Blink Boost 32 AP - Recover a bit of MP by blinking through attacks at the last second
-->Impervious 333 AP - Negate damage by pressing square immediately after being hit
->Warp Decoy 99 AP - Leave a hologram to divert enemies after warping
-->Static Edge 34 AP - Significantly increase damage dealt after entering stasis

Teamwork
First Shot 6 AP (Prompto) - Gain first strike against a nearby enemy with a firearm. Adds to tech bar
->Shock Drop 24 AP (Prompto)- Electocute an enemy with machinery when Noctis attack it in midair
-->Sharp Shock 99 AP (Prompto) - Boost Shock Drop damage
->Scintilla 18 AP (Prompto) - Deliver a counterattack and stun enemies with a firearm
--> Ballistic 64 AP (Prompto) - Swiftly unleash damage on an area with a firearm. Makes enemies flinch

Link Up 8 AP (All) - Boost link strike damage
->Super Link Up 32 AP (All) - Further boost link-strike damage
-->Critical Link 333 AP (All) - Always deliver a critical hit when link-striking
--->Limitless Link 999 AP (All) - Break limit on link-strike damage
-Deathblow 16 AP (All except Noctis) - Deliver an devastating blow to a vulnarable enemy
-->Ultimate Deathblow 99 AP (All except Noctis) - Deliver an utterly devastating blow to a vulnarable enemy

Reflex 6 AP (Gladiolus) - Deliver a powerful counterattack with a greatsword. Makes enemies flinch
->Engage 18 AP (Gladiolus) - Gain first strike by delivering a powerful greatsword slash
-->Intercept 64 AP (Gladiolus) - Protect Noctis from enemy attacks with a shield
->Antagonize 24 Ap (Gladiolus) - Make an enemy flinch with a paralyzing kick while Noctis is defending
-->Acute Antagonism 99 AP (Gladiolus) - Boost Antagonize damage

Analyze 6 AP (Ignis) - Automatically scan most enemies weaknesses at the onset of battle
-Vemon Fang 24 AP (Ignis) - Poison an enemy with daggers when Noctis chain attacks it
-->Virulent Venom 64 AP (Ignis) - Boost Venom Fang damage
->Lancet 18 AP (Ignis) Deliver a counterattack and drain an enemy's HP with a polearm
-->Regenerate Heal 99 AP (Ignis) - Heal an ally with a hidden recovery item

Techniques
Tech Strike 48 AP (Noctis) - Add to tech bar when Noctis lands attacks
->Tech Damage 99 AP (Noctis) - Add to the tech bar when Noctis suffers damage
-->Quick Tech 333 AP (All) - Accelerate tech bar replenishment rate

Starsshell 8 AP (Prompto) - Draw enemy attention across a wide area with a firearm. Weakens daemons. Depletes the tech bar by one
->Recoil 18 AP (Prompto) - Deal heavy damage with machinery by overloading its energy output. Depletes the tech bar by two
->Gravisphere 18 AP (Prompto) - Draw enemies in an area closer together with machinery by creating a gravitational field. Depletes the tech bar by two
-->Trigger-Happy 72 AP (Prompto) - Unleash a barrage at multiple enemies with a pair of firearms. Depletes the tech bar by three
--->Limit Break 999 AP (Prompto) - Break limit on damage from Prompto's techniques

Regroup 8 AP (Ignis) - Bring all allies together in stalward defense. Resuces from danger and restores Hp quickly. Depletes the tech bar by two
->Overwhelm 18 AP (Ignis) - Concentrate ally attacks on a foe with devestating Deathblow strikes. Depletes the tech bar by two
->Enhancement 18 AP (Ignis) - Imbue Noctis's weapon with the element gis target is weakest to. Depletes the tech bar by one
-->Sagefire 72 AP (Ignis) - Unleash a devastating fire attack with daggers. Depletes the tech bar by three
--->Limit Break 999 AP (Ignis) - Break limit on damage from Ingis's techniques

Dawnhammer 8 AP (Gladiolus) - Deal heavy damage to a single enemy with a powerful greatsword slash. Depletes the tech bar by two
-> Cyclone 18 AP (Gladiolus) - Deal damage to nearby enemies with a fearsome shield shockwave. Depletes the tech bar by two
->Royal guard 18 AP (Gladiolus) - Move quickly to guard Noctis with a shield. Depletes the tech bar by one
-->Impulse 72 AP (Gladiolus) - Ambush enemies with a frontal sweeping greatsword area attack. Depletes the tech bar by three
--->Limit Break 999 AP (Gladiolus) - Break limit on damage from Gladiolus's techniques
*It´s unknown if more nodes will be unlocked at some point in the game as this data was taken from the opening hours from the recent demos.

Thanks to gamefaq user widget624 for compiling it from the video.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I'm gonna go Blind on my first playthrough of FFXV, trying to discover the stuff myself. I was planning on making my first a 100% run, but honestly, this game is too expensive to restrict your experience with a guide. So if there are missables, whatever.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I'm gonna go Blind on my first playthrough of FFXV, trying to discover the stuff myself. I was planning on making my first a 100% run, but honestly, this game is too expensive to restrict your experience with a guide. So if there are missables, whatever.

Saaamme. I'm going to play this at my own pace doing my own thing, without looking anything up at all. I want to have my own experience without being hindered by outside sources.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Saaamme. I'm going to play this at my own pace doing my own thing, without looking anything up at all. I want to have my own experience without being hindered by outside sources.

And there's always something "magical" about discovering something by your own, haha. I had the same reaction when I first discovered Rayquaza back in Pokemon Ruby. xD I'll also answer the questions to obtain AP the same way.

Max

Staff member
Awards

And there's always something "magical" about discovering something by your own, haha. I had the same reaction when I first discovered Rayquaza back in Pokemon Ruby. xD I'll also answer the questions to obtain AP the same way.

My friends know I'm a trophy whore, so they always act taken aback when there's a game I've really been looking forward to that I don't follow some kind of guide for (The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 are a couple examples). I'm just like this first play through will be my journey, and any subsequent play through can be all of that other crap. I'll treat Persona 5 the same way, it's so much more enjoyable that way.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

My friends know I'm a trophy whore, so they always act taken aback when there's a game I've really been looking forward to that I don't follow some kind of guide for (The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 are a couple examples). I'm just like this first play through will be my journey, and any subsequent play through can be all of that other crap. I'll treat Persona 5 the same way, it's so much more enjoyable that way.

I'll absolutely do that for Persona 5, but I'm not too sure about this yet. I preordered the guide (I usually do, I own all three XIII guides, mainly for the artwork), but I'll check if there are any missables whenever they go live on the server. If there aren't any, then no problem, I may go blind unless I get hopelessly stuck or if there are any time-sensitive quests. But I'm a little curious since there's a new game + mode in this game for some reason? Hopefully no trophies are tied to that though.

Back