• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kounelli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, Kounelli! :D
    Yes, everything has been going fine, though exam week will be starting next week... :'D But I don't want to complain.
    Thank you for asking!

How have you been doing? Surely hope everything's been going well. :)
    hey, kounelli! i posted a new chapter! :D thought i'd tell ya ^^

How has your day been?
    Hey Kounelli! I wish you a early Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    I hope you're doing well! And thank you for the birthday wishes around October. xD
    Best of luck! :)

Eh, kinda sorta just going through life, trying not to get too emotional, lol.
    There've been many downs this month, but I try to make the best out of it somehow, haha

Thanks for asking. :D
    Hey, Kounelli!! :D

I just wanted to make sure you know that I do not have anything against you at all. I feel like I sound kind of rude in the Kairi-Thread, sorry about that. ^-^
    Your welcome for the compliment! C: -hugs you- I also took a peek at the Hiro avatar you made after you recovered it. Looks great. <3 I love the color schemes around Hiro. <3
    That's really awesome your dad taught you stuff about computers growing up. And don't worry about it any. My laptop is more or less back to normal.

Anyways, how're you? C:
    Your digital avatars and signatures are outstanding! I plan on commenting more on it in a little while, including pointing out my favorite ones you've done thus far. <3

Oh and thanks for accepting the friend request! And for helping me out as much as you could with my laptop problems! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…