• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin - "geomantic"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Re: final fantasy XI ggood mmorpg or just another square crap game

Not sure what ur saiyn

Like EQ is MMORPG, but planetside is a MMOFPSRPG. EQ is RPG type and PS is more of a FPS but has RPG elements to it..
I was just replying to what khrules said, about it how it should have the FF basics is all; that's why I put FF+MMO=MMORPG which we have named FFXI..right or wrong? (no really which one cause like I said I haven't play the game ._.)

LinkSlySora

This game is great! Its the only mmo I own though. It has a story for all 4 of the cities including the other 3 contineits. Lots of quests, lots of equipment and spells. I don't know why people don't like it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

kawaiikousuke yes there is gonna be a new mmo from square about ff.

http://www.ffultima.net/news/article.php?id=3

Sorry its not going to be about FF. Square shot that rumour down. They said it was a all new MMO. It has nothing to with FF or is basiced off FFXI.

ALl that was said was a new MMO.. It dosnt mean its going to be about FFXI.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

oh well thanks for answering his question

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

I don't get how you hated the game, if you've barely played any of it. In my opinion, you must have at least played a good portion of a game to give it a full review.

I have played small segments of it, so I can't say much. It was fun, and innovative for the FF series. Although, I agree with what you said, it shouldn't have been named "FFXI." It should have been made something more along the lines of "FF Online."

LinkSlySora

I don't know about other mmo's but this game requires teamwork for some quests and missions and some let you play solo! A really good balence plus you can also do Craft skills whitch can help make money and is fun!

ZexionVII

QUESTION!!!!

okay so the only final fantasy game i havent played yet is final fantasy xi besides final fantasy xiii i need to know are the extra job classes in the regular final fantasy xi or do i have to buy final fantasy xi wings of a goddess or final fantasy xi ana'dier expansion pack idk which one to buy!!!! i just wanna play as the puppet master ): and other cool jobs )':

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: QUESTION!!!!

The FFXI thread on here is tiny, so might not be of much help.

Otherwise, check up on somewhere like GameFAQs.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: QUESTION!!!!

you have to buy the expansions for every job class except warrior, black mage, white mage, red mage, monk, and thief. the vana'diel collection (has all 4) is 15$.

but ffxi is kinda dumb so i wouldn't recommend spending money on it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Final Fantasy XI 8th Anniversary -Memories of Dusk and Dawn- soundtrack preview.

2132412140view.jpg

As voted by Square-Enix Members, these are the top ten songs making it onto the soundtrack (along with 17 more selections).

1. Ragnarok (Wings of the Goddess)
2. Fighters of the Crystal (Rise of the Zilart)
3. Awakening (Final Fantasy XI)
4. Distant Worlds (Chains of Promathia)
5. The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah (Rise of the Zilart)
6. Clash of Standards (Wings of the Goddess)
6. Whispers of the Gods (Treasures of Aht Urhgan)
8. Ronfaure (Final Fantasy XI)
9. Kazham (Rise of the Zilart)
10. Onslaught (Chains of Promathia)

FINAL FANTASY XI 8th Anniversary -Memories of Dusk and Dawn

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
FFXI vinyl record available for preorder.

26181490.jpg

Square-Enix's second foray into vinyl recordings brings "Final Fantasy XI W/F: Music From Vana'diel", from it's first MMORPG. The record contains eight tracks selected by co-composer Naoshi Mizuta. The 12-inch record will be available on June 18th. Preordering at the Square-Enix e-Store will set you back 2800 yen (roughly USD $30).

FINAL FANTASY XI W/F?Music from Vana'diel???????????? e-STORE

SIDE-A
01: Ronafure
02: Gustaberg
03: Sarutabaruta
04: Vana'diel March

SIDE-B
01: Autumn Footfalls
02: Echoes of a Zephyr
03: The Cosmic Wheel
04: Vana'diel March #4

via: FF REUNION

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Final Fantasy XI: Vision of Abyssea to go live mid-June.

Square-Enix announced today that the "Vision of Abyssea" expansion, one of three mini-expansions this year for Final Fantasy XI will launch in mid-June. This expansion will raise the level cap (the first time in six years) and include all new gear and abilities. Many jobs will also be rebalanced and adjusted for the level cap as well as all new challenges with the Walk of Echoes and Trial of the Magians. The two follow-up titles to the Abyssea trilogy "Heroes of Abbysea" and "Scars of Abyssea" are expected to launch throughout the second half of 2010.

voa.png

Via: FF REUNION, PLAYONLINE

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
FFXI PS3, Where are you?

How come Final Fantasy XI hasn't come to PS3? I think they should release the ultimate edition with all the expansions and the game like they did for Xbox.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: FFXI PS3, Where are you?

It's rather useless to bring FFXI to the PS3 at this point since they're going to be releasing FFXIV next year on it.

VagueSimplicity

Awards

I actually like this idea. I wouldn't mind paying to play this game on the PS3. Plus, being the cashcow SE is, why not? Extra money. The reason I never got this for PS2 was because too expensive for the necessary hard drive, 360 because mine RROD'd, and PC because I never play PC games. But I'd play this on the PS3.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

FFXIV is basically FFXI for the current generation, so I really don't see the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back