• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin - "geomantic"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Re: FFXI Choices

There is No need for ToA right now if you are just starting out. But you can pick up FFXI Vana diel Collection(for PC) and get both expansions. Rise or Zilart and Chains of Promithia.

You can get ToA, but there will be no use for when you starting out, So save you money right now and wait.. Plus if you end up hating by the time you hit lvl20-30 etc.. If grow out around there you would've saved money.. So wait and Get the ToA expansion if you can help it. It the best expansion, but see if you like the game before you buy it..

Don't get it for PS2, if u can help it. Get it for 360 or PC..

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Final Fantasy XI Goes French and German

Square-Enix has announced that at the next European game convention, they will show the French, and German version of Final Fantasy XI, in other news, there is also information about it being released, for PC, Playstation 2, and Xbox 360. The convention will take place from August 23rd to August 27th

Final Fantasy 11 Europe
http://forums.khinsider.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=18

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
final fantasy XI ggood mmorpg or just another square crap game

what stated above. it sucks the graphics are like FFX grahics but much worse and the battles re bland the locations pretty . but itt takes long to load and regisster . it should've been a spinoff. FFXII should have been 11 and XIII should've been 12.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Re: final fantasy XI ggood mmorpg or just another square crap game

This stupid. Sorry.

FFXI is a great MMO, not the best but its doing good for a MMO. It was Square first MMO and it doing good.
. it sucks the graphics are like FFX grahics

There nothing alike. And as I recall FFX hade great gfx. but still there nothing alike..

but much worse and the battles re bland the locations pretty
The battle are great. Teamwork ftw. YOu can't just go up and kill anything unless your a BLue Mage XD..

The location are not bland. Just about every location has a story behind it.. You do quest to find out it out.. In games like WoW you every place don''t have a background story..

I can say the game about every MMO the the towns etc are bland..

but itt takes long to load and regisster
Funny thing did take me that long..

it should've been a spinoff.
No it shouldnt. FFXI is its own game. May I ask what game shoud it of be a spin off to?

Note: Square said we don't expect every FF fan to get this game. We wan't to try something new. The game was aimed at MMO fans more.

If it wasnt called FFXI ppl wouldnt be saying it sucked or whatever. There just mad because they cant play it and its something new. Square just needs to make a RPG. They put FF on it it will be hyped they call it something else it won't be hype as much..

FFXII should have been 11 and XIII should've been 12.
Why because FFXI is different? Get over it. Ever FF is ment to be different.

FFXI has its problems buts its a good MMO. I really don't think you played it, just because you said you beat it in a week, then said you got to the 2nd to last level. Then you said you uncle was the who really beat beat it.

I think you mad because you can't play it..^^

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

This stupid. Sorry.

FFXI is a great MMO, not the best but its doing good for a MMO. It was Square first MMO and it doing good.

There nothing alike. And as I recall FFX hade great gfx. but still there nothing alike..

The battle are great. Teamwork ftw. YOu can't just go up and kill anything unless your a BLue Mage XD..

The location are not bland. Just about every location has a story behind it.. You do quest to find out it out.. In games like WoW you every place don''t have a background story..

I can say the game about every MMO the the towns etc are bland..

Funny thing did take me that long..

No it shouldnt. FFXI is its own game. May I ask what game shoud it of be a spin off to?

Note: Square said we don't expect every FF fan to get this game. We wan't to try something new. The game was aimed at MMO fans more.

If it wasnt called FFXI ppl wouldnt be saying it sucked or whatever. There just mad because they cant play it and its something new. Square just needs to make a RPG. They put FF on it it will be hyped they call it something else it won't be hype as much..

Why because FFXI is different? Get over it. Ever FF is ment to be different.

FFXI has its problems buts its a good MMO. I really don't think you played it, just because you said you beat it in a week, then said you got to the 2nd to last level. Then you said you uncle was the who really beat beat it.

I think you mad because you can't play it..^^

I can I can't get past the first mission because I just don't like it.

Josiah

Quarian Power!

...From What I Hear Its Great! =D ...Never Got The Chance To Buy It, But People Who I Know Who Have It Say It's Pretty Darn addicting!!!! XD!! ...>.>...Wonder If It's Better Than EverQuest Though ...O.O;

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

...From What I Hear Its Great! =D ...Never Got The Chance To Buy It, But People Who I Know Who Have It Say It's Pretty Darn addicting!!!! XD!! ...>.>...Wonder If It's Better Than EverQuest Though ...O.O;

it's nice but I just doh't like the battles cause I always die and have no one to back me up. because they have moved on to WOW and GWFC and diablo II and prey and f.e.ar. making me die. plus I can't ass any mission and am too weak and am a tarutaru

Dark Fire

it's nice but I just doh't like the battles cause I always die and have no one to back me up. because they have moved on to WOW and GWFC and diablo II and prey and f.e.ar. making me die. plus I can't ass any mission and am too weak and am a tarutaru

lol... dude you are contridicting yourself saying its good but it's crap... and hey if you haven't passed the first mission, you can't really say much about it can you. i have never played it but from wat i heard and seen it sounds and looks great. i would buy it if the computer would run it well enough, plus i'm having trouble with my graphics card and games. PLUS that thing that allows you to play it on the ps2, what ever its called never come out in aussie so we couldn't play it. well from wat i know.

i think i would have the game it looks adictive

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com

I have never play it ( I don't want to pay T.T My parent don't let me play online game wish pay T.T) but I have see some grafic yeah and the really bad!! But I think FFX is better grafic then that game! I wish to play it. And I heard it was good and all that but what I have see just the grafic that didn't go well....But it good yeah but wasn't the best FF game I have seen!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

what do you mean another square crap game? square makes very good games.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I can I can't get past the first mission because I just don't like it.

<.< Wait, weren't you the one who said you beat it in a week or something and got to the highest level or whatever.

*Memory Refresher* XD
khrules said:
all FFXI . i played all but they suck. my friend let me borrow it. I beat all in a week. it sucks. I hated it.

khrules said:
I start playing in the morning to the night. I have alot of free time my summer camp finished. from 8 am- 10:00 om. at first it was entertaining but got boring
plus I used walkthroughs from gamefaqs and my friends guide

khrules said:
I admit my uncle beat it not I. happy . but I got up to the second to last level.
I still lol'd when I read this XD. Anyways I have never played FFXI, my friends say its a great game and I should get it, but I don't wanna end up like them talking about Gil and jobs every minute of everyday at school though =p. I might buy it one day since it does seem worth it despite how fast khrules or his uncle beat it XD

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

<.< Wait, weren't you the one who said you beat it in a week or something and got to the highest level or whatever.

*Memory Refresher* XD

I still lol'd when I read this XD. Anyways I have never played FFXI, my friends say its a great game and I should get it, but I don't wanna end up like them talking about Gil and jobs every minute of everyday at school though =p. I might buy it one day since it does seem worth it despite how fast khrules or his uncle beat it XD

I lied about everything except passing the first mission. oh I have chains of promathia. it's better than plai FFXI

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I lied about everything except passing the first mission. oh I have chains of promathia. it's better than plai FFXI

I was being sarcastic, I knew you lied the whole time XD but was still funny. I'm not big on MMORPG's the only MMO thing I have played was SOCOM:(2 I think can't remember) and it was fun but it was the only MMO I have played so far. I've heard only good things about FFXI. your the only one I've seen who has said otherwise .-. I still might end up buying it, or the new MMOPRG rumored for the Wii or PS3 by Square, but I'd still like to try it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

As I recall Chains of promathia is FFXI, it just adds more mission and addeds new map, etc Its a expansion to the game. Same game just with more to do.

Aka, you can't play chains of promathia without FFXI the game, because Chians of is a Expansion Pack to FFXI. So I don't get it when you say its better then playing FFXI. Because its still the game game. Just with new areas/mission etc.

So you hate FFXI, but you think CoP is better to play?

The MMO for the Wii is more and likey Mana MMO. Still no clue what the 360/PS3/Vista MMO is going to be.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

.-. Oh ok, anyways that MMO(for the Wii) hasn't been confirmed yet has it?

>.> How much does it cost to play FFXI?

I forget been laying WOW and guild wars longer.

FFXI shoulld be a spinoff because it has no plot whatsoever no main character. it could have been an mmo but with the basics of a ff game- twistingplot , main characters and an interesting story

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I forget been laying WOW and guild wars longer.

FFXI shoulld be a spinoff because it has no plot whatsoever no main character. it could have been an mmo but with the basics of a ff game- twistingplot , main characters and an interesting story

1. You didn't answer my question =( , someone else help.
2. Isn't it a MMORPG cuz you know FF+MMO=MMORPG named FFXI

Edit: nvm, SuperEclipse answered it :D

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

FFXI shoulld be a spinoff because it has no plot whatsoever no main character
The plot is your story. You learn about stuff and you learn about world as you do mission etc and you are the main character.

FFXI has its problems like WoW and GW. FFXI is a good MMO though.
t could have been an mmo but with the basics of a ff game- twistingplot , main characters and an interesting story
ahaha good one. That would ruined what ever FF game it was a spin off to and made it suck

. Oh ok, anyways that MMO(for the Wii) hasn't been confirmed yet has it?

>.> How much does it cost to play FFXI?

Its a MMO for sure, but name is unknown hints is Mama. Also after all these hints Square got trademark for a game called Friends of Mama.

Its 12.95 plus a $1.00 a character.

2. Isn't it a MMORPG cuz you know FF+MMO=MMORPG named FFXI
Not sure what ur saiyn

Like EQ is MMORPG, but planetside is a MMOFPSRPG. EQ is RPG type and PS is more of a FPS but has RPG elements to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back