• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin - "geomantic"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Re: FFXI PS3, Where are you?

You can't play FFXI on the PS3? I thought you could.

Plus Square will be wanting people to get FFXIV so i don't see this happening.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: FFXI PS3, Where are you?

I think they should do it though, because I want to play more than one MMO and I had WoW, but not for long. And can you play a PS2 copy of FFXI on a PS3, if you have PSN?

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: QUESTION!!!!

Once I've 100%ed the rest of the FFs (7 games to go!) I'm returning to FF11 and what a good time!

The level cap is now 90, and will eventually go to level 99, but the main thing is that exp is doubling come mid-february (outside Abyssea)! So it will make grinding less annoying at the early levels :p

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
re: Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin - "geomantic"

I read FFXI will be back on the 25th. I would play, but apparently there's some crossover fighting game coming out then so I may have to wait.

EDIT: Ah and there it is on the main site ^_^ lol

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

How it makes me sad that a certain poster in 2005 was all over 'Kingdom Hearts II'. I treat 2005 - 2006 as the dark years.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

This is what I'm playing at the moment and LOVING it. I saw the above quote being said ^_^.

Only problem is that it is very expensive. I'm currently levelling up white mage so I can get the teleports to earn money with but even they are 50,000 to 500,000 each.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

This weekend, I shall hit level 90 ^_^.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

looks like XI is headed to PS3 and PSV

This sucks for me, as I'll have to get every trophy. Whilst I've finished the game, I can imagine platinumming it will take forEVER!

Still, it'll be fun to play on PS3, so thumbs up from me!

By the way if anyone is still hesitant about playing, don't be. Just play it naow!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Looks like just the Vita is being considered. Had some conflicting information.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Level 95 Dragoon with sexy Kain AF3 Armour. Working on a White Mage build as well, just because people always want White Mages in parties, and it makes getting equipment, wins, and helping out my LS easier.

I would advise you all to come and play the game now. This game has always been pretty stale to me, but Abyssea has made into essentially a new game which is easy to level up in, but not easy to get awesome equipment. The games always been quite fun, but being able to go wherever you want in Vana'diel without having to worry about being aggroed and one-shotted by some poorly-placed NM around the corner, makes the world infinitely more explorable.

Anyway yeah, come on come all.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Elder trunks are level 1 equipment though...

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

I have one more fight and then I'll have completely finished FF11. Kind of sad to leave it but there's always fourte...real life.

If anyone's thinking about coming to this game then I will tell you it's easier than ever to experience the story. You can level to 99 and be some pretty decent equipment in a month or so, which will enable you to solo most of the story. Get a good link shell with people who will help you and you're laughing.

Finishing everything will take forever and at his point is probably not worth it. But playing Chains Of Promathia is a must as its up there with some of the best FF storylines (remember those).

Anyway, better wait 10 hours for a party to beat this she-witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back